starting strength gym
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40484950

Thread: Chaos and Pain training

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    i thought, "well... ok... let me look at his blog again. maybe it wasn't SO bad..."

So i typed "chaos and pain blog" into google. The first result is the site and it currently has this summary:
    "3 days ago. I'll go ahead and upload the Krokodil pics later, as Blogger is being a bastard right now. Rest assured, you're going to vomit up your last protein ... "

i didn't click through. i don't know the context, but that sentence reinforces my view that he's just a disgusting person that i want nothing to do with. (Krokodil is some nasty nasty home cooked drug in Russia that just destroys people... It's so named because it supposedly makes users' skin crocodile-like on its way to killing them in a few short years.)

Dude's a beast. Haters gon hate.

Quote Originally Posted by veryhrm View Post
    i thought, "well... ok... let me look at his blog again. maybe it wasn't SO bad..."

So i typed "chaos and pain blog" into google. The first result is the site and it currently has this summary:
    "3 days ago. I'll go ahead and upload the Krokodil pics later, as Blogger is being a bastard right now. Rest assured, you're going to vomit up your last protein ... "

i didn't click through. i don't know the context, but that sentence reinforces my view that he's just a disgusting person that i want nothing to do with. (Krokodil is some nasty nasty home cooked drug in Russia that just destroys people... It's so named because it supposedly makes users' skin crocodile-like on its way to killing them in a few short years.)
    not gonna judge you or anything but I am amazed at how some dudes are really squeamish...maybe I'm just a special snowflake?

I have seen people eating shit, decapitated body parts, the effects of that krokodil and other nastier shit that teenagers stumble upon on the net. My kryptonite however is genital mutilation like on that pain olympics vid. Even though some say it's fake, that shit gives me some nightmares.

Quote Originally Posted by simonsky View Post
    My kryptonite however is genital mutilation like on that pain olympics vid. Even though some say it's fake, that shit gives me some nightmares.
    If you want to frighten yourself, go to Wikipedia and go through the list of piercings. You will never be the same.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by StrongLiftMyBalls View Post
    Who cares? People who arent deviant are usually boring as fuck. Hows the tweed jacket and reruns of The Bill Cosby show?
    Oh, the irony...

Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40484950