starting strength gym
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: New gym, westside?

• starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024
    • starting strength seminar february 2025
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Narvaez View Post
    Attachment 2348

lol @ you thinking I'm going to click a video with pegasus in the title and stars as the preview.
    What about a unicorn then?

one of the most intredasting things i've seen in a while

Some of these threads are more akin to this:

Quote Originally Posted by cannibal.horse View Post
    Its no disputed fact that westside lifters are enormously under represented in raw/squatting to depth feds.
    Where is the money, the sponsorships? Where to the most competitive guys participate? Think there might be a correlation there?

Quote Originally Posted by cannibal.horse View Post
    The first page of Q&A in 5/3/1 begins with jim wendler's experience of average lifters (aka the overwhelming majority of this forum) getting nowhere with bands and chains.
    You are confusing accomodating resistance and speed. Average lifters don't get alot out of accomodating resistance because they don't need it. It's a waste of their time.

Default Update?

Hamburgerfan, how are things going at the new gym? Notice any difference in recovery from the new program? Let us know how it's going. By the way, is that the gym over in Wheatfield (I know you said Indiana but wasn't sure if it was those guys -- stopped by there a couple of times when passing through, and they've got an awesome setup)?

Quote Originally Posted by Peoria View Post
    Hamburgerfan, how are things going at the new gym? Notice any difference in recovery from the new program? Let us know how it's going. By the way, is that the gym over in Wheatfield (I know you said Indiana but wasn't sure if it was those guys -- stopped by there a couple of times when passing through, and they've got an awesome setup)?
    Yeah, it's the one in Wheatfield. As far as recovery, I'm getting sorer than usual from all the assistance work, but that's it really. Too early to tell how well it's working, but I'll update in a few weeks once I know.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by hamburgerfan View Post
    Yeah, it's the one in Wheatfield. As far as recovery, I'm getting sorer than usual from all the assistance work, but that's it really. Too early to tell how well it's working, but I'll update in a few weeks once I know.
    Consider getting more protein and read the Strongest Shall Survive section about vitamins.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567