starting strength gym
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Super Newbie II

• starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior Woman View Post
    Im very impressed with all of you that are doing it by yourself! And Kate~~ Girl you rock! I would have never thought of using the sawhorses!! That is awesome!!
    I'm not sure I would ever have thought of using the sawhorses, either!
    They weren't my idea; I saw the suggestion in various places online, maybe even here somewhere.

I'm just lucky that an inexpensive pair of folding sawhorses that I got at Lowe's happen to be just the right height for me. And when I fold them up & collapse them, they're a little under 8" off the floor, and they hold the bar for my deadlifts and power cleans.

Oh, and I also have a stack of books on the nightstand. When the stack is in danger of toppling over, I put a few books away. Then the stack gradually gets taller again.

-Kate

starting strength coach development program
    Thanks TomC.

WW - I usually visit Palmerton PA every month for about 2 weeks. January might be a bit dicey as I am leaving for Hawaii at the end of January and won't be back until about the second week in February. I may have to attend a CrossFit function in Miami shortly after that, but I hope to be back in PA around the third week in February.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12