starting strength gym
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tweaking Diet

• starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024
    Keep eating, walk into your boss's office, flex, rip the uniform, demand another.

Oh yeah, any of you bigger fellas on SS have experience with loose skin?

I like the way you think Mr. City. If only there wasn't a huge sexual harrassment lawsuit going on right now...

In fact, it is so retarded at the moment that we aren't even allowed to "touch" another officer, even of the same sex.

They told us the only physical contact that is allowed is a fist bump, handshake, or a pat on the back.

That's probably all you need, truthfully, but my best friend works here and sometimes you just gotta go for some bromance hugs. And it's not gay if you say "BRO!" real loud while you do it.

...right?

How's your tweaking doing? Do you have any news?

My gut is getting too big as well and I was wondering the same things. My pant size went from 33 to 36. My t-shirts are too tight and I keep growing.

I guess coach Rip would rip my head off he sees this question, but did anyone try training in cycles? Like 5 weeks eating like you should, 2 weeks eating less to cut some fat?

I don't care about having abs or staying lean. I just feel too fat because I have been fat during all my childhood. It causes motivational problems for me.

starting strength coach development program
    Just cut back on your calorie intake. Keep protein up, get your healthy fats in, and cut cals by cutting back the carbs.

No reason to make any changes to your routine. You might find some benefit to cutting back any all-out max efforts, but if you've put on that much weight recently I doubt it'll be a problem.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12