starting strength gym
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reading through Starting Strength

Default Reading through Starting Strength

• starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024
    Been reading through Starting Strength all day and I Am LOVING the knowledge. I know I do not want to jump around I want to start my routine on Saturday. Which section of the Programming Chapter does it show us what weight to start with? Having a hard time find it. Will continue to read the book throughout the week.

It's on pg 27 in my book.

thanks mike, That applies to all lifts correct ?
    Last edited by LionHearted; 09-01-2015 at 06:52 PM.

You've got to be fucking kidding me.

Stop typing, richieavella721, I mean LionHearted. Don't post back here until you've the book twice all the way through.

wow what's your problem wife hasn't touched you in a while, for someone who supposed to help people and be a coach you're a real dick. I'm reading the book and asking questions as I go. As a matter of fact a lot of your Starting Strength coaches are nasty pricks. No wonder this site runs on 1980 Windows programming.

Quote Originally Posted by LionHearted View Post
    wow what's your problem wife hasn't touched you in a while, for someone who supposed to help people and be a coach you're a real dick. I'm reading the book and asking questions as I go. As a matter of fact a lot of your Starting Strength coaches are nasty pricks. No wonder this site runs on 1980 Windows programming.
    You are welcome and you are excused from posting here again, Richie.

King Richard the Lionheart (who will always be Patrick Stewart in my mind, a fellow Brooklynite): allow me to explain why you have irked us so. By asking every question that pops into your head as you read the book, instead of reading the book, thinking things through, reading all the FREE articles and 8 year history of posts here, in which all of your questions have already been asked numerous times, you are disrespecting the time of us coaches who post here, FOR FREE ON OUR OWN TIME, to help people who are sincerely trying hard and still need help.

You're not trying hard. You're being lazy.

Now I know you are an idiot. Windows 1.0 didn't ship until 1985.

As a matter of fact a lot of your Starting Strength coaches are nasty pricks.
    Really? I thought that was sort of my unique shtick. Damn. Now I need to find a new way to be different and special.
    Last edited by Adam Skillin; 09-01-2015 at 09:30 PM.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Wolf View Post
    King Richard the Lionheart (who will always be Patrick Stewart in my mind, a fellow Brooklynite): allow me to explain why you have irked us so. By asking every question that pops into your head as you read the book, instead of reading the book, thinking things through, reading all the FREE articles and 8 year history of posts here, in which all of your questions have already been asked numerous times, you are disrespecting the time of us coaches who post here, FOR FREE ON OUR OWN TIME, to help people who are sincerely trying hard and still need help.

You're not trying hard. You're being lazy.
    Yeah I understand now all you had to say, I am a paying customer to Rippetoes books and was just trying to start some topics that I was curious about, no harm no foul. Thanks for a honest response.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast