starting strength gym
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: I'd like to reach a goal by dec 1st. I"d like a suggestion.

• starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Got2squat View Post
    I think you should check out sixpackshortuts. He probably has a superior chest only workout program.
    Scooby's Workshop is really the only place he should be going.

Quote Originally Posted by hollismb View Post
    Careful you guys. Careful. He'll show up outside of your house or gym with a sleeping bag, stay the night, and wait for you to come out, and stab you. Sleepovers and stabbings. It's happened before.

But now is the best time to taunt him, while he's still weak. Weak in the chest. Can we get Hanley to come in here and calculate how much of the pecs are used while stabbing? Are they a prime mover, or are they mainly helping stabilize the joint isometrically?
    Hollils don't you train with adam skillin. I think he is your trainer or something. You know damn well he came from nj to ny hit me and got stabbed. Then he came to my home and got shot. Hes your crew and got owned. You aren't helping him any.

Quote Originally Posted by RichieRich View Post
    Hollils don't you train with adam skillin. I think he is your trainer or something. You know damn well he came from nj to ny hit me and got stabbed. Then he came to my home and got shot. Hes your crew and got owned. You aren't helping him any.
    Oh, this is getting good.

I looked on as Skillin laid in the hosptital bed, bandages bloodied and stained a dark red from the stab wound in his left thigh and the gunshot wound to his right shoulder. Tears rolled down his cheek as the doctor came in and gave him the news:

"The stabbing nicked your femoral artery, and you've lost a lot of blood, but fortunately, we were able to stop the bleeding in time. Your adductor and shoulder are severely damaged, and are going to take several weeks to heal. Recovery is going to be a long process, taking several months of exercises at the physical therapist. Perhaps you'll consider doing some cardio instead once you recover, and leave the heavy weights to the bigger guys."

"There's an officer outside that would like to take a statement from you. He's already gotten statements from Jordan and Rip, who said this was all the result of a disagreement over who got to share a sleeping bag with whom while staying at the alleged assailant's house during a recent seminar."

The doctor left the room, muttering something about squats being bad for your knees as he shut the door. I took Adam's hand, and used a tissue to wipe the tears from his face. He summoned me to come closer. With all the strength he could muster, and in broken sentences, he whispered:

"Knees... remember... to keep... your knees... out. Be careful... look out for Richie. He said..."

He coughed, and trailed off.

"Adam! Adam!? What did he say? What did Richie say! Adam, please!!"

Adam's eyes opened wide, but he couldn't look at me. It was a look of terror. He turned his head, and stared off at window, into the dark night.

"He said... You're next."

Its really not something to joke about. A starting strength coach going to someones gym to assault them and getting shot. Get your mind right.

Its really not something to joke about. A starting strength coach going to someones gym to assault them and getting shot. Get your mind right.

This is super serious business you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by hollismb View Post
    I looked on as Skillin laid in the hosptital bed, bandages bloodied and stained a dark red ... You're next.
    This is the funniest fucking thing I've read all week. Thanks Hollis.
    Last edited by Str8shutr; 11-29-2015 at 08:57 AM.

Did you take a stab at the 230 bench yesterday?

Quote Originally Posted by MPhelps View Post
    Did you take a stab at the 230 bench yesterday?

230x5,230x2 ( watching stand up comedy i began laughing and ended set) 230x5. Then 220, 3 sets of 5.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by mgilchrest View Post
    Macaulay Caulkin looks like he got the AIDS
    What makes you think ole' Richie isn't positive and shit?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast