starting strength gym
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sleep Deprived, confused

• starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024
    • starting strength seminar february 2025
    Put pure strength work on the back burner. Personally when I'm short of sleep I feel stressed about hitting numbers. Some days you can /will and some days your way short. You could look into edt or 50/20 and focus it towards strength but leave plenty of wind room as far as set numbers.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Belulk View Post
    Hey guys, so I'm deployed and I'm coming off a hiatus and gaining some strength back with SS but I can't keep devoting 2+ hours to the gym. if I spend much more than an hour in the gym I'm depriving myself of sleep, (getting less than six hours a night) what do you guys recommend I do? I really want to train for strength, but it just isn't going to keep working with my time constraints. Is there a way I could condense the program or should I just forget about SS until I get back to the States to devote the required time necessary? Thanks guys!

I take about a quarter scoop a night (more than half gives me a hangover). Works like a charm. Even take it when im tired just so i get a deeper sleep than normal.

I have a shitty work schedule. Nights and sometimes days. So i feel your pain.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12