starting strength gym
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Get Some Shoes | Mark Rippetoe

• starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024
    When I was in the market for lifting shoes, I also tried out some Adidas (went for Reebok Lifter PR II in the end - I found the shell quite "soft" to provide any support).

Adidas have a shoe called The Total, which is marketed as a shoe that's optimized for deadlifting. It has a relatively flat sole, which is completely level - so no heel raise. I also found the sole to be quite soft, and the shoe in general to be very floppy. Definitely not something that provides the needed support. Is that just bad design/market positioning of Adidas or am I missing?

Rip had mentioned the Texas Lifting shoe by Justin boots. It looks like that was a limited pre-order run. Any follow up on that or if you missed it you missed it?

It has become the victim of the Biden Administration's handling of a mild disease, and the general degradation of the economy in the 21st Century.

Thanks I’ll give it a look. I happen to have some ash in the shop lol

Thanks for the reply. So like a hiking/work boot style or something with a heel and a smoother sole?

starting strength coach development program
    I scored a pair of Nobull leather lifters on clearance. Not the color I wanted, but ya can't have everything, right.

Comfortable and built like a tank. Probably the last lifters I'll ever need.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12