starting strength gym

Thread: Hormone Replacement Therapy help.

Default Hormone Replacement Therapy help.

• starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024
    Hi everyone, I am 44 year-old male expatriate who is currently working in Mainland China and devout follower of SS. Wanted to start hormone therapy when I my sleep suddenly went downhill and Test level around 300 mark(Can only test total T in China). The only thing that I can get is HCG mono-therapy. The first time I did it at 2000IU twice a week, felt a bit better(T800) but seemed E2 was very high, 2nd cycle 500IU 3 times a week, felt absolutely nothing. There are some bodybuilders selling Testosterone pills, creams and injectables but I feel it's kind of sketchy. So right now I have two options, first is do another cycle of HCG titrate to 1000 or 1500IU or fly to Thailand, buy some amps of test cypionate and DIY.... All advice will be appreciated.

I'm not going to advise you to violate the law in Communist China -- I don't want to be responsible for your death.

Quote Originally Posted by Avibenezra View Post
    Hi everyone, I am 44 year-old male expatriate who is currently working in Mainland China and devout follower of SS. Wanted to start hormone therapy when I my sleep suddenly went downhill and Test level around 300 mark(Can only test total T in China). The only thing that I can get is HCG mono-therapy. The first time I did it at 2000IU twice a week, felt a bit better(T800) but seemed E2 was very high, 2nd cycle 500IU 3 times a week, felt absolutely nothing. There are some bodybuilders selling Testosterone pills, creams and injectables but I feel it's kind of sketchy. So right now I have two options, first is do another cycle of HCG titrate to 1000 or 1500IU or fly to Thailand, buy some amps of test cypionate and DIY.... All advice will be appreciated.
    Welcome to China planet, dear Earthling😆