starting strength gym

Thread: Shotguns | Nick Delgadillo

Default Shotguns | Nick Delgadillo

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Introduction to Shotguns, Part 1

Nick Delgadillo kicks off a series on defensive shotgun selection, training, and use. Nick talks about some historically significant shotguns, different types of defensive shotguns, and why having ammunition on the gun is important.

Nick Delgadillo shows useful, and sometimes required, modifications to a defensive shotgun in order to make it more controllable. He discusses modifications for bird's head grip shotguns, length of pull, the sighting system, follower, and semi-automatic controls.

Nick Delgadillo talks about and demonstrates the differences between birdshot vs buckshot and why buckshot is superior for defensive shotgun use.

If guns cause violence,
    then spoons cause obesity.

More of these please! On a separate note, What does Nick think about Jeff Cooper’s Scout rifle concept?

Quote Originally Posted by Flying_tiger View Post
    More of these please! On a separate note, What does Nick think about Jeff Cooper’s Scout rifle concept?
    It's great. I have a Marlin 45-70 lever action set up that way. Except currently with an EOTECH and magnifier rather than an actual scout scope.

It’s great to see Colonel Jeff’s name again. A great American and a great firearms writer.

starting strength coach development program
    I keep a remington 870 with short barrel and choat industries extended mag tube installed bed side. One night I had the pleasure of racking it on some methheads who were trying to steal a car off my neighbors lot at 4am. Needless to say they didn't make it out with the car....