starting strength gym

Thread: Dissolving Illusions - Diseases, Vaccines, and the Forgotten History

Default Dissolving Illusions - Diseases, Vaccines, and the Forgotten History

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Has anyone read this book in the thread title called Dissolving Illusions - Diseases, Vaccines, and the Forgotten History, written by the MD Suzanne Humphries and Roman Bystrianyk?

RFK junior hits on a lot of the topics in his various TV interviews.

Joe Rogan even brought it up quickly in one of his episodes.

I just figured I would pose the book for discussion, as I currently have a young kid and twins on the way, and the idea that the current vaccine schedule for kids has them getting injected north of 70+ times in their 0-18 year childhood is extremely suspicious since that number basically exploded once vaccinne manufactuers acquired liability immunity in the late 80s due to the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act.

Also, vaccines are the cool thing to talk about. But in all seriousness, after the whole church of covid with all their branch covidians, it got me thinking "what other vaccines are full of shit?"

Discuss away.

Do a search in Rip's Q and A section for "Forbidden discussions: Vaccinations" posted by Coach Ray which was this discussion about 9 months ago. It will cover the same stuff over multiple pages.

You might also like "turtles all the way down" which searches for and reviews the evidence for vaccines. Which isn't great upon examination. In answer to your question most other vaccines are full of shit. Some are lineball, not that unsafe but not that effective either so why bother? A standalone HiB and a stand alone Pertussis seem to be the most effective and beneficial ones. Although there is no stand alone pertussis so you have to have the DTaP.

If you're wondering about what's actually necessary for your twins, I'd also most highly recommend the "vaccine friendly plan" by Dr Paul Thomas. Essentially it's a brief review of the evidence, a summary of pro's and cons, his opinion as well as a summary of his experience with that vaccine. It's essentially a book about the conversation you wish you could have with your Dr. There's also a lot of other semi useful Parenting stuff in there which is more of a bonus.

Probably the best part of the book is that he's developed an alternative vaccination schedule, which he has been delivering over 20 or so years at his practice (he's now retired) and has also published a pretty useful case series of 20k plus patients health outcomes based on the number of vaccines they took, what he found was that there's a dose dependent negative correlation between total vaccinations and overall health. I couldn't recommend the book more personally.

Have you read the book? From what I've heard of the book, it covers primarily the history of vaccines and diseases like Polio which vaccines are solely attributed for solving. As opposed to other things, sanitation, hygiene and just dumb luck. I'm yet to read it though.

Quote Originally Posted by Subby View Post
    As opposed to other things, sanitation, hygiene and just dumb luck. I'm yet to read it though.
    Indeed, the plague has almost entirely disappeared in developed countries, despite the absence of a vaccine.

IPB

I have not read these books. I will scan through that forum post with a fine scalpel. Also I will research this vaccine friendly plan.

Yes, the most irritating thing is doctors assuming you must be some sort of religious nut job because you do not want to take your kid to the doctors office twice a month to get injected with drugs from corrupt companies, whom happen to enjoy liability immunity and dont bother doing true double blind placebo testing.

They must be safe and effective without question! Also, I have to go re-read some stuff, but I do not think Polio was soley attributed to a vaccine. I believe it was nearly gone prior to any vaccine being released.

Also interesting historical event:

In Leicester the public got so fed up with their "public health" officials going around and doing "small pox innoculations"(which was done by scraping puss from cow pox sores and smearing them on open wounds on kids) that they literally dragged public health officials into the town square and hung them. Parents had kids that directly got sick and died from this barbaric vaccine method. For decades this area then practiced quarantine and other measures you kind of saw during the great covid pandemic that actually worked. And for decades, they were warned that they would have another small pox outbreak unless they did cow puss smear method on kids. Spoiler: they never had another outbreak the likes of which kept occuring under their public health czars.

Quote Originally Posted by Precious Snowflake View Post
    I have not read these books. I will scan through that forum post with a fine scalpel. Also I will research this vaccine friendly plan.

Yes, the most irritating thing is doctors assuming you must be some sort of religious nut job because you do not want to take your kid to the doctors office twice a month to get injected with drugs from corrupt companies, whom happen to enjoy liability immunity and dont bother doing true double blind placebo testing.

They must be safe and effective without question! Also, I have to go re-read some stuff, but I do not think Polio was soley attributed to a vaccine. I believe it was nearly gone prior to any vaccine being released.

Also interesting historical event:

In Leicester the public got so fed up with their "public health" officials going around and doing "small pox innoculations"(which was done by scraping puss from cow pox sores and smearing them on open wounds on kids) that they literally dragged public health officials into the town square and hung them. Parents had kids that directly got sick and died from this barbaric vaccine method. For decades this area then practiced quarantine and other measures you kind of saw during the great covid pandemic that actually worked. And for decades, they were warned that they would have another small pox outbreak unless they did cow puss smear method on kids. Spoiler: they never had another outbreak the likes of which kept occuring under their public health czars.
    wait till they fire you as a patient because they will only see fully vaxxed kids.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by That_guy_Over_there View Post
    wait till they fire you as a patient because they will only see fully vaxxed kids.
    Ah yes. I had to hunt around for a few pediatricians before I found one that would not do that. The look on their faces when you ask "whats the required percentage of kids up to date on the vax schedule for you to get your insurance kick backs?"

Even when you do find the few that will take my kid out in the wild, some would still look me in the eye and recommend the HPV or rotavirus vaccine for my two year old son.

Okay, all-knowing doc. My son isn't in the Congo, so he won't die from shitting himself to death, and he is not going to get cervical cancer.