starting strength gym

Thread: Lightheaded/dizziness and light nausea after training

Default Lightheaded/dizziness and light nausea after training

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Has anyone else experienced this? Need advice. Stay lightheaded and a little nauseous after training for about an hour. Eating plenty, could possibly be hydration not sure.

Looking at your post history you've been training for a couple months. Did this start at any point?

Try some Gatorade: hydration and carbs during the workout can help with this.

Also, what do your lifts look like currently.

It started pretty recently around last week, got some electrolyte powder stuff going to see if it helps.

I believe I got to 230 on squat and either 315 or 320 on deadlift around early March. Right after that I got super sick lost a bunch of weight and started back mid/late March. Didn’t know getting sick took away that much strength, had to work back up from my starting numbers for a few weeks. Grinded all of April was pretty consistent, Currently I’ve got my squat up to 290-295, deadlift is 370, ohp has been stuck at 150-155 depending on the day for a bit going to get some micro plates soon, and bench is similar to ohp been stuck around 175-180. Feel like deadlift is definitely going to be my strong suit and squat will be my weakness with the way I’m built. My body weight was I think 225 or 230 early March before I got sick, managed to get it back up to 245. Should probably be heavier but I’m pretty sure my body is recomping considering my weight is in the same area but my waist has got thinner.