starting strength gym

Thread: Help!

Default Help!

• starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024
    So we’re getting a great new government tomorrow in the UK and I’m super excited for all the increased public spending (which our miracle worker new PM is going to miraculously achieve without increasing tax!)

However I do have some worries

1) Obviously at some point I’m going to commit the hate crime of accidentally Mis-gendering someone (or someTHING- see I’ve already fucked up!). If I do will it be enough to just take the knee or do I need a full twitter video where I cry and show how much I hate myself?

2) If a cis-dude decides to become a trans woman but then identifies as a lesbian my daughters have to legally date them don’t they (or risk being cancelled?)

3) please confirm it’s still just LGBTQIA+ I think I’m being tested daily!

Wish us luck!!

You poor bastards should never have fucked with us in 1776. See what happens?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    You poor bastards should never have fucked with us in 1776. See what happens?
    Obviously. You created Hollywood, Californication, FaceBook etc. and invade Europe back with wokeness. Sneaky, but apparently effective.

Only problem is, wokeness is invading your own country first.

Hard to argue.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander Dargatz View Post
    Obviously. You created Hollywood, Californication, FaceBook etc. and invade Europe back with wokeness. Sneaky, but apparently effective.

Only problem is, wokeness is invading your own country first.
    Man, Germany is one of the most gayfriendly and woke countries in the world, lol

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernLifter View Post
    Man, Germany is one of the most gayfriendly and woke countries in the world, lol
    I don’t think being gay friendly is the same as being woke. One is accepting people’s right to choose their sexual preferences which has no impact on anyone else vs being woke which involves abandoning reason and allowing the rights of certain groups to be institutionally oppressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Jdcuth View Post
    I don’t think being gay friendly is the same as being woke. One is accepting people’s right to choose their sexual preferences which has no impact on anyone else vs being woke which involves abandoning reason and allowing the rights of certain groups to be institutionally oppressed.
    Really, is that what it means?

Magnus Hirschfeld, please pick up the white courtesy phone.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdcuth View Post
    Yes the current progressive wokeness has absolutely no relation with the original rainbow equality flag of "tolerance" Two distinct completely separate events. Not slope between them.