starting strength gym
Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 1151596061

Thread: Fiftyfit - One Day At a Time

• starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024
    Looking forward to your Mock Meet in October. It will be here before you know it. Hopefully the weather will be more like fall.

Well they sure have raised the price for those organization cards since I entered a meet, but that was 25 years ago. Seems meets get canceled frequently now.

starting strength coach development program
    It's been 10 days now since my last workout. Over the last week I've been back and forth to my mom's a couple times. Loaded up the last of my things, trucked them up here last Tuesday, then had to turn right around to take my mom and uncle back home on Wednesday. Then right back to Vermont on Thursday so I could make a VA appointment on Friday. I'd planned to test a couple of my lifts yesterday, but my friend was hit with some bad leg pains, and I had to take her to urgent care. Now we have to get her into orthopedics as soon as possible to get checked over. They're thinking she'll probably need a knee replacement. If I have a chance, I'll try to test my BP, Olympic bar curl and SQ tomorrow. Just want to see what kind of progress I can make over the next two months, distractions aside (hopefully).

Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 1151596061