starting strength gym
Page 175 of 197 FirstFirst ... 75125165173174175176177185 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 1961

Thread: The Log of Conjugate PR's

• starting strength seminar december 2024
    • starting strength seminar february 2025
    I was going to ask if this was exploratory or if you had 480 or another number in mind. You answered that.

Strong, strong pull, Shug!

Keep at it!

Great pull Shug...you got that PR locked up, stay strong!

Nice work as always.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Anders View Post
    I was going to ask if this was exploratory or if you had 480 or another number in mind. You answered that.

Strong, strong pull, Shug!

Keep at it!
    Quote Originally Posted by fiftyfit View Post
    Great pull Shug...you got that PR locked up, stay strong!
    Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynJerry View Post
    Nice work as always.
    Thanks Guys! Unfortunately I'm on day 3 of agonizing pain with what I believe is Piriformis Syndrome. I felt it a little bit after Wednesday's workout
    and Friday's Deadlifts really flared it up, causing it to press on my Sciatic nerve. (The River of Pain) This pain is worse than kidney stones, it's brutal.
    Needless to say, I may not be training for quite awhile. Stay Strong Guys.

I can sympathize with you Shug, my own problems flared up yesterday and I'm doing everything I can to alleviate the pain, without much luck yet. Saw my VA doctor today, and will be getting lidocaine patches and Voltaren gel soon. I'll also be getting more X-rays and seeing a physical therapist. I'm having serious second thoughts about trying to compete for another year...may yet decide to switch to lighter bodybuilding workouts, we'll see. I keep a cane in my car, and may need it soon if this keeps up.

Quote Originally Posted by fiftyfit View Post
    I can sympathize with you Shug, my own problems flared up yesterday and I'm doing everything I can to alleviate the pain, without much luck yet. Saw my VA doctor today, and will be getting lidocaine patches and Voltaren gel soon. I'll also be getting more X-rays and seeing a physical therapist. I'm having serious second thoughts about trying to compete for another year...may yet decide to switch to lighter bodybuilding workouts, we'll see. I keep a cane in my car, and may need it soon if this keeps up.
    Man, that's no good. I hope you heal quickly. I'm just a hair better today. I've been using my massage gun and stretching the
    Piriformis every couple of hours and I've been able to stand and walk a little bit more, but still very limited.
    Stay Strong

Tuesday 1-30-24 / Indoors

Bird Dogs - 2X20

Massage Gun & Piriformis Stretches

Music: Led Zeppelin - IV

Sorry to read about both you guys injuries. This getting older is not easy to take. Right now my back, hips and legs seem ok although I can't lift much. Now my shoulders are a problem. I probably should get it looked at, but I'm still deciding if I'll go for a coloniscopy that was suggested by my doctor after getting a Colo Gaurd test. Good luck to both of you. Do what you can to heal up.

Sorry to read about both you guys injuries. This getting older is not easy to take. Right now my back, hips and legs seem ok although I can't lift much. Now my shoulders are a problem. I probably should get it looked at, but I'm still deciding if I'll go for a coloniscopy that was suggested by my doctor after getting a Colo Gaurd test. Good luck to both of you. Do what you can to heal up.
    Thanks Brother. I now believe my issue is a disk or something. Today is the first day since the 27th that I have been able to be
    on my feet more than a couple of minutes without having Extreme pain. There is still pain, but it's a little more bearable.
    I'm thinking I need to reevaluate my training plans and goals. The video below has some good food for thought.

Thanks for the video. It sure makes a lot of sense.

starting strength coach development program
    Thanks for the video. It sure makes a lot of sense.
    Stuart McGill is the man when comes to everything Back related.

Wednesday 2-7-24

Ab Crunch - 1X15

Glute Bridge - 1X15

Bird Dog - 1X20

Light Stretching

CoC Gripper Work

Music: RUSH - Vapor Trails