Page 177 of 190 FirstFirst ... 77127167175176177178179187 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,770 of 1899

Thread: The Log of Conjugate PR's

• starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Meshuggah View Post
    Wednesday 2-21-24 / Garage Temp 68

Lat Pulldown (22" Parallel Grip Bar)

Close Grip 2 Board Bench (18" Grip, Bench Blokz)

* I probably shouldn't be Benching, but it doesn't seem to increase the lower back pain.
    I'm sorry about your back. I know how it can be since I have had issues for around 40 years. I'm guessing the back didn't like deadlifts in that cold garage. This workout you did today IMHO is a great work around to handle some weight and also help decompress your back. I wish you luck with it my friend. You will get better. You always do.

Quote Originally Posted by Fred J View Post
    I'm sorry about your back. I know how it can be since I have had issues for around 40 years. I'm guessing the back didn't like deadlifts in that cold garage. This workout you did today IMHO is a great work around to handle some weight and also help decompress your back. I wish you luck with it my friend. You will get better. You always do.
    Thanks Fred. I forgot to mention that on top of the Sciatic pain, I now have some nasty crud that my wife
    has been fighting for 2 weeks. She ended up getting antibiotics. I feel like death today. When it rains it pours.
    The only positive lately is my wife and I hit 42 years of marriage on the 20th. She is a real gem and I don't
    know how she has put up with me this long. We plan on a nice night out when we are both feeling better.
    I may not be posting for awhile, take care gang.

Wish you both a speedy recovery.

Congrats on the wedding anniversary! Hopefully you will both feel better soon.

Well guys... in addition to my back issues and being sick, I now a full blown Gout attack in my right big toe.
    If you've never had Gout, it feels like your toe was smashed repeatedly with a big sledge hammer. It's brutal.
    I just can't catch a break this year.

Sorry to hear this. I sure remember the pain. The Dr. prescribed colchicine, I only took about 3 pills and it worked for me.

Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynJerry View Post
    Sorry to hear this. I sure remember the pain. The Dr. prescribed colchicine, I only took about 3 pills and it worked for me.
    Let me tell you brother, sciatic pain and gout pain at the same time is the ultimate pleasure.
    I've been taking old Allopurinol pills and they are finally starting to help today on day 4 of it.
    I'm starting to think I have an enemy that has a voodoo doll of me. It's really been insane.

I've been taking Alpurinal 2x a day for almost 2 years. I haven't had the gout return. I sure understand how you feel.

Damn Shug, I sure hope you get over these hurdles sooner rather than later.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Anders View Post
    Damn Shug, I sure hope you get over these hurdles sooner rather than later.
    Thanks Bill. Things are improving, but very slowly. My foot has been swollen for a week now.

Friday 3-1-24

Hey guys, if you enjoy Strongman the next 2 days at the Arnold Strongman Classic will have some great action.

Here is the link... Day 1 | 2024 Arnold Strongman Classic | Full Live Stream - YouTube

Also 2 great album anniversaries today...

RUSH - RUSH (Debut, 50th Anniversary) / Pink Floyd - The Dark Side of the Moon (51st Anniversary)