170-5

TBD
    135-4
    205-3
    225-2
    245-3
    Whats TBD Fred?

Quote Originally Posted by 57bergstrm View Post
    Thats good to hear, your OK. And your liftings great.
    Thanks Lars! Hopefully I can get the lower body lifts in tomorrow.

Glad to hear your ok. My friends sister had a device called a Watchman implanted. It's supposed to take the place of blood thinners, which they feel are dangerous because she is a fall risk.

Quote Originally Posted by 57bergstrm View Post
    Whats TBD Fred?
    Trap Bar Deadlift

Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynJerry View Post
    Glad to hear your ok. My friends sister had a device called a Watchman implanted. It's supposed to take the place of blood thinners, which they feel are dangerous because she is a fall risk.
    Thanks Jerry! I think the the Watchman is for people who have trouble with thinners and have afib all the time. I had an ablation to get rid of my afib along with other medication. Whatever happened the other night set it off but it went away after a couple hours.

I go away for a couple of weeks and you start doing your own stunts, Fred? Granted, an ambulance ride at any time of day is not good, but especially at midnight. I'm glad that the afib has resolved, hopefully never to return.

My MiL's cardiologist (one of a few that she has) is pushing firmly for her to get the Watchman installed. Fascinating piece of kit that it is, he was taking the approach similar to Jerry's sister's issues (thinners & fall risk). She's scared to death of falling, yet for the five months that I was living with her this spring and playing apprentice at the gym, she was never much interested in fixing the biggest issue that she has with falls - she's weak and has very little balance left.

Anyway, that's just an aside that I can go on about for days (just ask my wife). I'm glad to see that it was a spurious episode and that you're doing well.

Thanks Bill but I want no more stunts like that! This episode was different that's for sure.

Glad to hear you're ok after that episode Fred, pay attention to your hydration, it's been troublesome for me too...you got a nice BP out of it anyway. I hope to get back to that level in the next few months.

Quote Originally Posted by fiftyfit View Post
    Glad to hear you're ok after that episode Fred, pay attention to your hydration, it's been troublesome for me too...you got a nice BP out of it anyway. I hope to get back to that level in the next few months.
    Thanks fifty. Everyone has been on me about hydration so I am trying to drink more water.

Thanks on the bench. Singles were not even planned as I was not at the top of a cycle yet. I know you will get yours where you want it once you get steady lift periods again.

starting strength coach development program
    8-9-2024 Friday
    weight 201

Squat
    040-8
    110-4
    160-3

Block pulls
    135-4
    205-3
    255-3
    275-3