starting strength gym
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rogue vs Eleiko vs knock-offs

• starting strength seminar december 2024
    • starting strength seminar february 2025
    An update on this is that I have pretty much decided for Eleiko.

They are local, I know the quality is great (I believe Rogue is too....), and they have a SVR (sound-vibration-reduction) platform that looks _really_ great. If it does anywhere near what the commercials and youtube videos says, it really will make a world of difference in a basement gym.
    It is true that Rogue has a much longer list of add ons for their racks, but to be honest, the add ons that are even remotely relevant to what I do, Eleiko has too.

It appears it won't come cheap though, so if anyone is in the market for a liver, kidney or some other organ that I can spare, be sure to let me know.

I decided on a room height of 262cm, which will give me 255cm (100,4 inches) on top of the platform which again will give me a 5-6 inch buffer for pressing if my calculations are correct. If someone is 6 inches taller than me, the can press outside the platform or train somewhere else

Skjermbilde 2019-03-05 kl. 19.14.39.jpg
    Skjermbilde 2019-03-05 kl. 19.15.30.jpg

starting strength coach development program
    I wouldn't go with a wall mounted rack as you wont save much there. I have a limited space that I put a power rack in and I have it close to a wall. When I set up to squat its like i'm basically putting my head against the wall to get the bar in the right place. So I had to move the rack back so consider this when looking at a power rack or a wall mounted rack.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12