starting strength gym

Thread: Gym tee 100% cotton

Default Gym tee 100% cotton

• starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024
    It's getting tougher to find good quality t-shirts for the gym these days. I just struck out at the mall and decided to give up the search locally. Does anyone have recommendations that fit the below specs?

Thank you,

Quote Originally Posted by BareSteel View Post
    It's getting tougher to find good quality t-shirts for the gym these days. I just struck out at the mall and decided to give up the search locally. Does anyone have recommendations that fit the below specs?

Thank you,
    Have you tried Costco/Price Club?

Thank you both. Rip, I do enjoy wearing my "Do Your Fives" tee on occasion. Just lookin for some plain solid colors right now. Satch, I haven't tried price clubs yet. Went to Kohl's and found their Hanes ones to be very thin - although Hanes does offer other kinds.

I looked at some of my existing shirts and found that one is a ComfortColors brand that feels pretty good. Another is Gildan, but it's a 50/50 cotton poly blend.

That shirt "I am the science" always gets me, haha. Very cool.

Quote Originally Posted by BareSteel View Post
    Thank you both. Rip, I do enjoy wearing my "Do Your Fives" tee on occasion. Just lookin for some plain solid colors right now. Satch, I haven't tried price clubs yet. Went to Kohl's and found their Hanes ones to be very thin - although Hanes does offer other kinds.

I looked at some of my existing shirts and found that one is a ComfortColors brand that feels pretty good. Another is Gildan, but it's a 50/50 cotton poly blend.
    The standard Kirkland white tee/undershirt is heavy and thick. It's basically the same one that are used for screen printing. They come in a pack of like 6 for not a lot of money. They also don't shrink much.

Duluth Trading Company's Longtail, relaxed fit, short-sleeved T have been go-to workout shirts for me. No tags, good weight, all cotton - currently on sale on their site for 16 bucks or less, depending on color... I've been very happy with the same two or three solid black ones for almost all of the past eight years of training.

Fruit of the Loom 100% cotton t-shirt only in white (don't say it). 6 pack $16.48

Only question is your thickness requirement. Bar will stay on your back with these.

starting strength coach development program
    Los Angeles Apparel formerly American Apparel 6.5oz garment dye crew neck t-shirts - 100% cotton and made in the USA.