Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Aspiring tank

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Wednesday 30/06 2010:

Squat: 130 kg - 5, 5, 7 reps (deload)

Press: 55 kg - 5, 5, 7 reps (deload)

Deadlift: 165 kg - 1 x 5 reps (the weight didn't feel that heavy, but my grip started to give up on the last rep. Tried to get my ass more down in the starting position after wathing my video last week, but it actually felt harder that way)

Friday 02/07 2010:

Squat: 132,5 kg - 5, 5, 8 reps

Bench: 90 kg - 5, 5, 8 reps

Chin-ups: 6, 4, 8 reps (first 2 sets with +15 kg in belt, last set BW only)

From my "eat what you like day" yesterday:

Bugers with lots of beef, cheese, bacon, miracle whip, ketchup, tomatoes, béarnaise sauce, homemade marinated cucumber salad and other awesome things. Grow, grow, grow!

Nice log! especially like you food pics. From videos still looks like there is plenty more linear progression. Keep it coming!

Quote Originally Posted by JC400 View Post
    Nice log! especially like you food pics. From videos still looks like there is plenty more linear progression. Keep it coming!
    I'm glad you like it. I also like to see what other people eat and do so I try to put something on the table myself - it's good for people that don't have a real understanding of how much/what you need to eat in order to grow.

I just had a 2 hour thai massage, now I feel powerful and ready for tomorrows workout!

Monday 05/07 2010:

Squat: 135 kg - 5, 5, 5 reps

Press: 55 kg + 2 lbs - 5, 5, 8 reps

Chin-ups: 6, 5, 9 reps (first 2 sets with +15 kg in belt, last set BW only - nice improvement since friday)

starting strength coach development program
    Wednesday 07/07 2010:

I'm skipping todays workout. The last 2 days has been too hectic. Monday I got sick after my workout and almost couldn't eat the rest of the day. Nonetheless I had to order flight tickets last minute at 9 PM to go to Bangkok at 5 AM the next morning because of some very important stuff. I had a fever all through the night, but felt a little better when I woke up at 4 AM. Spent Tuesday in Bangkok without much food, was there until today (Wednesday) were I did go back to the island. Just came back, the gym is closing in a few hours and not much sleep or food probably makes is a bad idea to go there.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123