starting strength gym
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Starting Strength In Texas: Come train with us in The Falls

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    No fire tornadoes, no Hat.

This really catches your sophistication and charm.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Must save soon, this is the prettiest wildflower year in Texas in a decade. It's actually gorgeous here right now.
    Well that's great news. I'm already scheduled to take next week off for some spring motorcycle riding. Any roads in particular out of Wichita Falls which you would recommend?

Quote Originally Posted by GHK View Post
    You are a spooky man Rip, was planning to go over to Ricky Crain to train end of this year for a week.. this now puts things different. How much notice do you need as I need to see how my PL training comes on in the next few months.
    That would depend entirely on the booking schedule. If the week is booked, 6 month's notice wouldn't matter. We can operate on short notice now, since we just opened. Next week, for example, is wide open.

Quote Originally Posted by mcclamic View Post
    Which experience would someone who's not worried about coaching gain more information - this or a SS Seminar?
    This, by far, since you'll train with us 10 workouts on whatever is necessary instead of once for each lift.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlin View Post
    Well that's great news. I'm already scheduled to take next week off for some spring motorcycle riding. Any roads in particular out of Wichita Falls which you would recommend?
    State HWY 148 between Jacksboro and Henrietta is gorgeous. I'm riding it Saturday.
    Last edited by Mark Rippetoe; 03-28-2012 at 11:41 AM.

Hi Rip,

The link is currently down, just FYI.

This looks very interesting, i'm from Australia but my brother lives in Texas, and i'm scheduled to go for a visit at Thanksgiving. I may try to book in for a week after.

Maybe it's down in Australia.

Link is up here. This looks fucking awesome, officially bucket list level for me.

I have to admit that if I didn't live out in the county, I'd live at 1627. It's a nice place to crash.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    That would depend entirely on the booking schedule. If the week is booked, 6 month's notice wouldn't matter. We can operate on short notice now, since we just opened. Next week, for example, is wide open.
    Thanks Rip, will confirm in May for end November / 1st week Dec as being self employed, I am at the whim of clients project timelines. It will be a Week as I hook up with colleague in Dallas then pop up to Rickeys gym after your week.

starting strength coach development program
    I really like the work done on that house. How much does a house like that go for in Texas?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast