starting strength gym
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Injury: SS replacement exercises

• starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024
    What if you weren't 5'10", 125?

Mother of GOD. I need to read these fucking posts more carefully. I swear I didn't see that, approved the post while I was on the trip. My fault, guys.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by strengthguy View Post
    I'm pretty sure it's either ulnar nerve subluxation or snapping tricep syndrome. Based on quite a bit of research, the only real solution is surgery. Apparently the surgery is pretty unpleasant (and would have to be in both elbows..) with a long recovery time, and makes it a lot easier to mess up your elbow even more after just because of how they reposition everything. I play some sports as well which this elbow thing doesn't affect, so I'm really trying to find a way to work around this for now in the gym while I do some more conservative care for my elbows.
    Ulnar Nerve Subluxation / Snapping Triceps Syndrome is a fairly exotic diagnosis for someone to give himself. Have you been to either a physician or a physical therapist for an evaluation? Both of those conditions require diagnostic ultrasound in order to give that as a diagnosis, so without sonographic evidence, I wouldn't rely on what you found on wikipedia. There are other disorders in the elbow that can lead to similar symptoms. You said that you play some sports. What sports do you play? Have you / do you play any throwing sports (baseball, especially if you are/were a pitcher)? When you feel this "snapping sensation" does it create any numbness, tingling, or flaccidity in the ring and pinky finger?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123