starting strength gym
Page 2082 of 3099 FirstFirst ... 108215821982203220722080208120822083208420922132218225823082 ... LastLast
Results 20,811 to 20,820 of 30989

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by mkm5 View Post
    Hence why I cancelled my voter registration some time back...
    I am surprised they actually allowed you to cancel your registration.

We have multiple Republican governors vetoing bills that ban men from participating in women's sports.
    They support killing innocent Ukrainians by flooding the country with weapons and installing war-mongering puppet governments.
    We saw local state Republican congressmen and Senators refuse to enforce voting law and procedure.
    Voting Republican is not going to help anything.
    The one reason to vote Republican would be if you had a Ron Paul or Desantis.

The only solution to vote our way out of this would be to become extremely loud and extremely active in local Republican primaries.
    All Republicans who supported any of the lockdown agenda, Ukraine war and voting fraud would not only have to be voted out of office in a primary, but honest, zealous people would also somehow have to obtain the majority of jobs as election officials/employees to prevent election fraud.
    However, I have not seen much interest in doing any of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe;

And these sorry bastards keep hanging on to the narrative, no matter the cost: [url=https://pjmedia.com/columns/paula-bolyard/2022/04/08/psychosis-of-flawed-morality-9-year-old-ohio-boy-denied-kidney-transplant-because-father-is-unvaccinated-n1587991
    EXTORTION: 9-Year-Old Ohio Boy Denied Kidney Transplant Because Father Is Unvaccinated – PJ Media[/url]
    I have never heard anything so stupid. The kid needs a kidney and parents can donate one, but because they will not get a cv-19 vaccination they deny their son a chance of life. If they are prepared to give a kidney why would you reject a vaccination to save your son just to make a statement?

Two ways to look at it, wal.

It's been a while, now, since we've had an AIER article on:

Explaining Free Speech to the Twitterati (Elon Musk Edition) | AIER

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Two ways to look at it, wal.
    Mark is this case when it comes to children there is only one way to look at it. The parents are "religious" and it is against their beliefs to have a vaccination. Where in God's name does a religious belief override the life of a child? Do you believe it is right to sacrifice the health or life of a child for religious belief?

"Dane and Jennifer love their son more than anything in the world and would do anything to keep him safe. Now, not only is the
    Hospital seeking to coerce Dane and Jennifer into compromising their principles and religious
    beliefs, but it is forcing them to make an impossible choice between known harm and likely harm
    by those who swear an oath to “Do no harm.” "

https://www.icandecide.org/wp-conten...2022_01_13.pdf

Rip, you are being too nice to Wal on this.

My 3 year old got covid at daycare last week, she has congenital heart defects and is fine after a night of one vomit and a mild fever. Passed on to myself today being unvaxxed and my wife being double dosed. The daycare lady has so far had the worst response and I believe she's triple dosed. I've got a reasonable headache, runny nose and muscle fatigue and that's it so far.

I had to miss my father's funeral for this (too many people knew the situation, someone would have reported it).

As a Christian and a human being (not always mutually exclusive), I fail to see how anyone can think that refusing a life saving treatment for a slight possibility of a flu is anything but abhorrent. They never forced people to have a flu jab before these things. And the father had the virus already so has a level of immunity mitigating a lot of that risk.

There's not two ways to look at this at all. There's one way and that is the right way, which Wal is not doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramus View Post
    Anthony Sutton, formerly professor of economics at Cal State and a research fellow at Stanford's Hoover Institution, has written in depth on this topic. Sutton argues that the West played a major role in developing the Soviet Union from its very beginnings during the Bolshevik Revolution. Sutton maintains that the Soviet Union's technological and manufacturing base was built by United States corporations and largely funded by US taxpayers. This video clip of an interview from 1987, Wall Street and the Bolshevik Revolution | An Interview with Professor Anthony C. Sutton, gives a little insight into Sutton's research and his position.
    Thumbs up for the entire trilogy on Wall Street by Anthony Sutton - bolshevik revolultion, nazis and FDR. Excellent books.

Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    I have never heard anything so stupid. The kid needs a kidney and parents can donate one, but because they will not get a cv-19 vaccination they deny their son a chance of life. If they are prepared to give a kidney why would you reject a vaccination to save your son just to make a statement?
    I am not gonna call the story fake because I don't care to investigate, but there is something really off with the family photo in the article. All of the family members seem to have a different exposure.

Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    Mark is this case when it comes to children there is only one way to look at it. The parents are "religious" and it is against their beliefs to have a vaccination. Where in God's name does a religious belief override the life of a child? Do you believe it is right to sacrifice the health or life of a child for religious belief?
    This is where you southern Europeans differ from free people. Your premise -- your basic genetic assumption, baked in long before birth, apparently -- is that the subject follows the will of the sovereign, always and without question, because that is what subjects do. That's what subjects are for: blind obedience. It has never occurred to you that the sovereign state (functioning through the hospital) should not have the power to command the individual actions of the subject. Hasn't even crossed your mind. Never mind the fact that there is no reason whatsoever for the man to get the vaccine, as we have spent the last year explaining to you; never mind that the man doesn't have the deadly COVID-19 virus that's already killed everybody it's going to kill, and that the vaccine doesn't prevent him from either getting it or transmitting it to anyone anyway. Never mind the facts, just do as you're told, subject of The Crown, because we said so. You will obey, or your child will die. You will burn a pinch of incense for Caesar. This is a test of the man's will, and the evil bastards testing him need to rot in your christian Hell for eternity for this evil shit. Almost makes me wish I was stupid enough to believe this was possible.

I imagine the guy will bow to the will of the state to save his child's life, since he has no choice. It's interesting that you think this is okay, but it's not surprising, because you are a European. Mizuchi seems to have transcended this limitation. Why not you?

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    I am not gonna call the story fake because I don't care to investigate, but there is something really off with the family photo in the article. All of the family members seem to have a different exposure.
    Because the guy is sunburned? Were it fake, it would have been outed by now.