starting strength gym
Page 2488 of 3025 FirstFirst ... 14881988238824382478248624872488248924902498253825882988 ... LastLast
Results 24,871 to 24,880 of 30244

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    DARPA knew Ivermectin worked.
    https://twitter.com/laralogan/status...Rl2VPxxSQ&s=19
    Lara Logan is pretty thorough. Does anyone know who Dr Chris Shoemaker is?

Gates Foundation pandemic simulation emphasizes censorship | America's Frontline News

This is probably going to be big. Steve Kirsch is hosting this Twitter space discussion.
    https://twitter.com/i/spaces/1YpJkgjNpWZJj

I will be on the Twitter spaces "The Great COVID debate" at 9am PST tomorrow

--------
    Aaron Siri
    Urgent: A fed court directed the US Army to provide the court the name of anyone it plans to discharge for refusing a C19 V for religious reasons 7 days before discharge. If you're in this situation, email Wendy wcox@sirillp.com so we can confirm compliance and seek court relief.
    https://twitter.com/AaronSiriSG/stat...gONBoaIkg&s=19

----------------
    Last edited by Gilead; 12-19-2022 at 12:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    Oversight Project Investigation Uncovers Shocking Facts About Who’s Facilitating Biden Border Crisis | The Heritage Foundation
    This one is as big as the Twitter Files; undeniable evidence that foreign-financed NGOs have been operating a massive human trafficking ring to systematically and illegally bring aliens into the country and harbor them once here.
    They are using government money and donations that were supposed to be going to other causes to pay for this.
    This cannot be viewed as anything other than an act of war carried out at the direction of hostile foreign powers.
    This really is a big deal.

“Our investigation is the first ever to document the physical movement of illegal aliens into the interior of the country. What we uncovered is a mass resettlement program in which the Biden administration works hand-in-hand with NGOs. It affects the entirety of the United States. Every fire dies out unless someone fans the flames. Now we know the Biden administration has help in keeping the flames at the border burning.

“The Biden administration’s open-borders policies are responsible for the historic, catastrophic crisis at the border, to be sure. However, now we can prove what border security experts have long known—NGOs that support these radical policies are facilitating it. What we’re seeing at the border is close collaboration and collusion between open-borders advocates within and outside of government. These NGOs have become processing stations for a completely overwhelmed Border Patrol, who have little choice but to release tens of thousands of illegal aliens every month. The NGOs are happy to step into the breach and form the final link in the drug cartels’ human smuggling operation, ensuring these individuals make it all around the country. Biden’s border crisis has long had nationwide consequences. This is the most shocking proof yet.”

Quote Originally Posted by Subby View Post
    It’s not a real problem that young Men are angry at their country. When Grandmothers start joining in and saying the same stuff, it’s a sure sign that the coming years might figure in someone’s history textbook.

I wasn’t aware of those wide scale push backs. All good things.

If I were playing for the other team and in charge of it, I would push to change the cultural and legal/financial environment first.
    Culturally I would create messages that target gun owners themselves focusing around messages that divide guns into “normal home defense” basically nothing above a pistol or shotgun, and “grown men playing pretend” and make this population the butt of jokes. Creating the idea of “acceptable” guns for “acceptable” reasons.
    Legally/financially it’d be so simple I’m surprised it hasn’t been done already. Continue the CDC studying gun violence and liken it to smoking, and tax firearms absurd amounts. Pair this with legal changes to allow sueing of not only gun manufacturers, but gun stores themselves, financially target the supply chain.

On the actual gun confiscation side, you don’t actually have to go out and physically get the guns, you just offer an ongoing buy back for guns you receive. So when you die and your supply gets given to your Son who now identifies as a xir, xer will then just immediately and dutifully turn them in.

The second part is simply to make particular components illegally incrementally, the Trump bump stock ban is a great idea. If you owned one, now you have an illegal firearm and any contact you have with law enforcement has the chance to get hit with federal weapon charges. Gun laws act as a filter, slowly collecting over time. Anyone in charge would be a fool to actually organize “gun confiscation raids”

That's what I would do if reducing guns in American's hands was my goal.

There’s still plenty of firearms in Australia, right now we’re having a big media propaganda push about turning in illegal firearms if you know of them. This is only taking place 25 years after the original laws were put in place.

This is a weird post to make in a thread about Covid. But we live in weird times.

Who know how this will play out for Americans in the long run, but Subby is actually on the right track with his thinking: guns get "banned" by over-regulating them and making them socially taboo. That sitcom Seinfeld, over thirty years ago, could not stomach American society seeing the lead character buy a handgun, yet was happy to parade all its other smutty storylines in front of viewers:
    WhatsApp Image 2022-12-18 at 21.32.13.jpg
    Not sure whether audience demand drives Hollywood's offerrings or the other way around, but that's pretty patronizing, that NBC viewed a firearm purchase as too controversial for the viewing public.

And as for how this all plays out over the "long run," the track record proves when it comes to societal changes and the Overton Window that the Progressives seem much better at this game. The "oppositionn" is only good at election time.

Denninger today: And Now the Proof: You Wasted Your Time in [Market-Ticker-Nad]

Clarity:
    It was never going to be possible to evade getting this virus nor to prevent its mutational path. All we could do was retain as much economic and social normalcy as possible, and when it came to "countermeasures" the wisest ones were those designed to improve your immune response on a broad basis because they were not specific to the infectious agent or its mutations over time.

2022.12.19 Traffic Deaths and The Medication - YouTube

Gonzalo Lira has a very clever theory. The reason they manufactured and pushed that recent "study" saying that the vax refusers were more likely to get into traffic accident was to manipulate search results.

Makes you wonder about all the other War Against Terror campaigns, doesn't it.
    New Zealand goes full police state… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS

Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
    Makes you wonder about all the other War Against Terror campaigns, doesn't it.
    New Zealand goes full police state… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS
    It really is amazing to hear this in English. And what happens to you if you know a "terrorist" and you fail to turn him in? NZ is a casualty of the global war on freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
    haven't listened to this yet, but I am sure it will be great.
    George Gammon/Doomberg vs. Michael Saylor LIVE (Bitcoin/MicroStrategy Debate) - YouTube
    Turned out to be a big nothing burger debate. Gammon was trying to encourage Saylor into a technical discussion whether a Fixed Amount Currency (e.g. Gold, Bitcoin) can indeed be inflationary, contrary to the opinion of hardline bitcoiners. Saylor for whatever reason didn't want to engage in this argument and instead promoted all the typical talking points of Bitcoin.
    Jovan, I give you permission to laugh at me .

This article to my amazement seems rather balanced for something coming out of Australia.
    https://www.news.com.au/technology/s...5f5bf852a382cf

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    TUCKER CARLSON: Here's what a source said about the CIA and JFK's assassination

Every ounce of discomfort people feel when being labeled "conspiracy theorist" was completely manufactured by the media and Hollywood.
    Virtually everyone who knew Jack Ruby thought he had mental issues. As described by Gerald Posner in his detailed and comprehensive book, "Case Closed: Lee Harvey Oswald and the Assassination of JFK.":

Government officials also heard stories of Ruby's eccentric and unstable behavior. He sometimes took his shirt or other clothes off in social gatherings, and then either hit his chest like a gorilla or rolled around the floor. During conversations, he could change the topic suddenly in mid-sentence. He sometimes welcomed a guest to his club, but on other nights forbade the same guest from entering without giving an explanation. Ruby was described by those who knew him as "a kook", "totally unpredictable", "a psycho", and "suffering from some form of disturbance".
    No idea where Tucker got the idea that "Ruby had seemed perfectly sane to the people who knew him", but his credibility on this topic (and therefore others) just went way down for me.