starting strength gym
Page 2495 of 3026 FirstFirst ... 14951995239524452485249324942495249624972505254525952995 ... LastLast
Results 24,941 to 24,950 of 30255

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Yes,it is chinese communication party shit style��

Quote Originally Posted by wei wong View Post
    Yes,it is chinese communication party shit style��
    Learn to quote, so we know what you are talking about.

I took the ivermax yesterday.

I'm feeling significantly better already, best of which is the sinus congestion cleared up enough that I can easily breathe through my nose again. I used to be prone to secondary infections like sinus and ear, so hopefully I dodged that bullet.

No sneezing or coughing at all today so far, eyes don't hurt as bad and light sensitivity is way down.

If the ivermectin truly works this well, it's simply criminal that it was not approved for COVID treatment...

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    Where is that Immunologist PhD who defended this therapy a year ago here?
    He disappeared as soon as someone dug up his research history.

This is very good, read it all: Thread by @Jringo1508 on Thread Reader App – Thread Reader App

Victor Davis Hansen on the FBI: What Will the FBI Not Do? › American Greatness

What are the people to do about a federal law enforcement agency whose directors either repeatedly lie under oath, or mislead, or do not cooperate with congressional overseers? What should we do with a bureau that alters court documents, deceives the court with information the FBI had good reason to know was false and leaks records of confidential presidential conversations to the media to prompt the appointment of a special prosecutor? What should be done with a government agency that pays social media corporations to warp the dissemination of the news and suppress free expression and communications? Or an agency that hires a foreign national to gather dirt on a presidential candidate and plots to ensure that there is “no way” a presidential candidate “gets elected” and destroys subpoenaed evidence?

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    Attended a large (300+ people) funeral in my home town yesterday. Maybe half were visibly sick, and I received calls from over a dozen people saying they couldn't attend due to lingering covid or some other respiratory illness.

This recent substack describes a possible (probable?) mechanism whereby the COVID injections/boosters basically act like "allergy shots":

Booster-Caused Immune Tolerance Explains Excess Mortality and "Chronic Covid"

Allergy shots are great for teaching your body to ignore harmless irritants like dog dander, but we know COVID spike proteins (from vaccine or the actual virus) are cytotoxic. This would explain why we are seeing so many vaccinated people having repeated and lingering "COVID" and other illnesses caused by the spike proteins. The Vaccinated have taught their bodies to give the spike proteins a hall pass.

Where is that Immunologist PhD who defended this therapy a year ago here?
    The only difference between people with covid and people without covid is a faulty test at this point.

The Separation - The American Mind

Division in the United States is extraordinary and irreconcilable. Most still dispute this. “America has faced internal strife many times,” they say. “We always figure it out.” The 1960s are typically proffered as a key example. But this is emotive self-delusion. Decades of spendthrift depletion of stockpiled institutional stability mislead us in the belief it is inexhaustible. Perhaps it is reticence to confront the monster in the room. But reality dawns earlier every day.

Carbuncles of division cover our body politic. The strife is economic, cultural and political. A 2019 Brookings study was titled “America has two economies—and they are diverging fast.” They do different jobs, in different industries, in different places, for different pay. “Not only do the two (political) parties adhere to different views, but they inhabit increasingly different economies and environments.”

Another study concluded the “Red and Blue states vary so much in their economic trajectories that they may as well be two distinct countries within the United States.” The outlines of the two cultural camps are clear: on one side are “traditional,” rural, religious gun owners who hunt and love high school football. On the other are “progressive,” urban, secular soccer players who never want to touch a gun. Simplistic but accurate. The map of the states allowing high school football in 2020 is indistinguishable from a map of the states that voted for Trump in 2016.
    Note the date: 11/30/20. Amazing clarity.

Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    The only difference between people with covid and people without covid is a faulty test at this point.
    I think this is a good time to repeat the two scamdemic axioms:

1) You cannot get get sick with Covid if you do not get tested
    2) You cannot die of Covid if you do not go to the hospital

Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    Agreed.

The difference between the vaxxed and the unvaxxed is....the vaxxed are sickly....often.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    I'm not smart enough to say I called it, but it's nice to hear other people agreeing more. I don't think the states will Balkanize, but I sincerely believe that the coming collapse of global trade and American withdrawal coupled with food shortage, energy shortage and the collapse of the various inflated and hyperinflated finance markets will throw logistics and infrastructure back on states and their local governments. Neither are sufficiently prepared, not working on, the interlocal and interstate agreements, plans and policies to survive the blowback. It also doesn't help that the federal government is purely antagonistic at this point, and that on top of the woeful lack of competence.

If there's one thing that has been surprising, though, it's that things have generally gone better than expected due to something resembling pure will and work by those who like guns and high school football. Not enough to hang your hat on as a total solution, but I'm always willing to be pleasantly surprised. Especially when I'm wrong.