starting strength gym
Page 2557 of 3091 FirstFirst ... 15572057245725072547255525562557255825592567260726573057 ... LastLast
Results 25,561 to 25,570 of 30908

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    How America Took Out The Nord Stream Pipeline

Seymour Hersh confirms the obvious.
    Destroying the vital infrastructure of allies is a new low, but forcing the American MSM to ignore this exposé is typical. Note Hersh’s outright dismissal of the voices of authority:

President Joseph Biden saw the pipelines as a vehicle for Vladimir Putin to weaponize natural gas for his political and territorial ambitions.

Asked for comment, Adrienne Watson, a White House spokesperson, said in an email, “This is false and complete fiction.” Tammy Thorp, a spokesperson for the Central Intelligence Agency, similarly wrote: “This claim is completely and utterly false.”

Biden’s decision to sabotage the pipelines came after more than nine months…

Australia: I know we have California, but What The Fuck is wrong with you people? https://twitter.com/littleapostate/s...36593389527040

Quote Originally Posted by Shiva Kaul View Post
    Destroying the vital infrastructure of allies is a new low, but forcing the American MSM to ignore this exposé is typical. Note Hersh’s outright dismissal of the voices of authority:
    Why is it the role of a functioning press to question only one face of authority?

EXCLUSIVE: Teenager machineguns the home of a terrified mother and young child in Stockholm suburb in latest example of spiralling gun crime as migrant drug gangs battle for control of the streets

Sweden has seen at least 15 incidents of homes being sprayed with bullets and a similar number of bombings in the last six weeks as drug gangs, mainly from immigrant communities, battle for control of the streets.
    European country is disarmed. European country then gets flooded with third world migrants. Just another weird coincidence, I'm sure.

European country is disarmed. European country then gets flooded with third world migrants. Just another weird coincidence, I'm sure.
    European country gets flooded with immigrants (ducks migrate) who are not disarmed. Europeans are shown to be helpless fools.

What is the conversion factor that converts the new FBI lot size of 80acre to size of building? The article doesn’t explain this.

EXCLUSIVE: Teenager machineguns the home of a terrified mother and young child in Stockholm suburb in latest example of spiralling gun crime as migrant drug gangs battle for control of the streets
    Lots of coincidences.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    European country gets flooded with immigrants (ducks migrate) who are not disarmed. Europeans are shown to be helpless fools.
    Our rancher in Arizona who was arrested for the possibility of having defended himself against a large group of invaders armed with guns is charged with first degree murder and will likely be in jail until he dies; his family and property will almost certainly be targeted for revenge in the coming weeks or months too.
    The police force, DA, judge and jury in the county all are Mexican; he has no chance for a fair trial.
    In this Arizona county, some estimates put foreign-born individuals in excess of 2/3 of the population.
    The county is 90%+ Hispanic, almost all of Mexican heritage; 85%+ primarily speak Spanish.
    The American population and ranchers that previously made up almost the whole population there have been forced out of that county; this rancher was a holdout, like Clint Eastwood in Gran Torino.

Scientists discover receptor that blocks COVID-19 infection - The University of Sydney.

Gee. Who'd have thought that the most healthy human bodies were capable of this sort of thing.

Good thing everyone in Oz can now get the fifth shot anyway. I think we've only got another 5 to go before we run out of the previous orders.

I've still had none and still get a weekly payment from work for my injury and now can't go back to my job because of it anyway. And I don't really care because my boss not only lied about mandates but also tried to not pay my super etc etc. But I reported that too and they had to pay me like $3k. They owe me more than that but I'm not pushing it yet.

I would like the interest rate to go down sometime though cos they don't count my payments as wages so we can't change bank at the moment.