starting strength gym
Page 2563 of 3065 FirstFirst ... 15632063246325132553256125622563256425652573261326633063 ... LastLast
Results 25,621 to 25,630 of 30650

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    Ram Pumps can be entertaining/educational...or a life saver depending on context. Easy enough to make...inexpensive to buy.

--------------
    The MSM is flooded with distractions right now to prevent focus on the crimes. However, this train wreck in Ohio has my attention. What do you guys think?

Two months before this accident, Netflix releases this movie: White Noise

I gotta go back to the alleged Karl Rove quote:

That's fertile farm country up there that could be ruined by a spill / burn like this. Do you feel like we're being threatened? Like we're being shown the possibilities if we continue down this path of shining the light in dark places? Or is it all just...meaningless patterns?

To me, it's all happening too fast and most of it is psyop. The last few years captured in our childhood cartoons: Looney Tunes: Hare Tonic - Bugs Bunny
    Video shows sparks or flames 20 miles before train derailment in East Palestine - YouTube

I think it was just a massive fuckup that they are desperately trying to downplay the ill effects of. Of interest is the video of the train basically kicking up so much sparks and heat it looks like the underside of the train car is made of burning magnesium, and this video was apparently captured 20 miles before the derailing. Rumor going around says a sensor was passed at this point that would've detected this problem, and that the crew were likely told to keep going by a dispatcher. Also of note is that apparently after Blackrock and their ilk bought up big portions of the rail company, they gutted safety procedures that might've caught this issue.

Seriously, look at how bright that is. You can see it lighting up fence on the other side of the train. God knows how long it had been just grinding away like this. I don't think this was sabotage to punish the Amish (don't think the government is shedding any tears for their sake either), I think it was just good old fashioned corrupt, greedy management cutting corners and creating a disaster. Since government has been in cahoots with said management (going HARD after those striking rail workers who were protesting this stuff), that's more than enough to entice them to go into full-on coverup mode. Will NTSB peg this on management, changes made by investment firm demands, or the probably poorly paid and high expendable train crew? I don't think it looks good for Mr. Conductor.

Denninger today: Bring Back PUBLIC Executions in [Market-Ticker-Nad]

There is much debate about capital punishment generally and this article doesn't try to go into the base question, which is whether we should do it at all. The clear problem with capital punishment is that it is final and thus if you wrongly convict someone there's nothing you can do later on to redress the wrong. For the purpose of this I'll go ahead and submit that I'm only arguing for a change in our procedures where there is no question that the person accused is guilty; that is, they are caught "in the act" with, to use the common phrase, with the smoking gun still in their hand.

Specifically, I call for the resumption of an age-old practice dating back to before America existed. It is thus Constitutional without question; the "cruel and unusual punishment" clause prohibits a punishment that is both cruel and unusual. Clearly, that which has historically stood as a common means of punishment including in America is not unusual, therefore it cannot be barred as a matter of our Constitution.

I am specifically arguing for public hanging; in the case of Federal punishment to be performed on the National Mall, and in the case of State punishment to be performed on the lawn of the Legislature or other similar, large, open and public space. For the Chicago area the choice is obvious: Grant Park; for NY Central Park. Atlanta can do Millennial Park.

Why?

Deterrence.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Laureys View Post
    Jovan, what leads you to your optimistic take on things; your take gives me some hope since you Eastern Europeans tend to be too realistic and pragmatic to cling to irrational hope on matters. Is the idea simply that Russia needed a way to decouple financially from the West, and the "smarter" American Deep State needed a way to end our overseas emission of credit, so they got together to hype up and escalate this mess in Ukraine?
    It is probably all that you mention, plus the war immediately ended the Covid scam, pushed by the EU, China and the Democrats. We would probably still be at only 75 percent of the scam were it not for the war. I don’t even think there is any major decoupling, I think Europe is still buying the same Russian gas, only billed through third parties. I am not even all that sure there is too much actual shooting going on, I think most of it is on paper and Telegram.

Australia's drug regulator hid vaccine deaths from the public, concerned that 'disclosure could undermine public confidence

"Documents obtained under Freedom of Information (FOI) request by Dr Melissa McCann reveal that the TGA appears to have hidden numerous vaccine-induced deaths from the public view, including those of two children"

Bring back public executions, indeed.

Anthony Colpo’s latest:

The Dirty Little Trick Used to Make Dangerous and Ineffective COVID and Flu Vaccines Appear "Safe & Effective!”

The Dirty Little Trick Used to Make Dangerous and Ineffective COVID and Flu Vaccines Appear "Safe & Effective!™"

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    ... I don't think it looks good for Mr. Conductor.
    Not exactly Captain Phillips.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    South African farm murders would be a more advanced example. If (when) entitlements cease in the US, it will be that on steroids. The only way it won't happen is if the hordes are eliminated before the free ride ends.
    This might be why so much money is being spent on pushing booster after booster on them.

After Ten Days Of Panicky Hype The Weather Balloon Nonsense Is Finally Buried

They were tracking the stupid thing before it even entered American airspace. As expected, just another completely manufactured media event.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddy Rich View Post
    Anthony Colpo’s latest:

The Dirty Little Trick Used to Make Dangerous and Ineffective COVID and Flu Vaccines Appear "Safe & Effective!”

The Dirty Little Trick Used to Make Dangerous and Ineffective COVID and Flu Vaccines Appear "Safe & Effective!™"
    Again, to be eligible for the study you had to be sick. Sick enough to rush to the urgent care clinic or emergency department of one the hospitals in the study.

Not only that, but you had to present "with a COVID-19–like illness diagnosis."

Read that again: Everyone in the study had a "COVID-like illness."

Which means the study was utterly useless in determining whether or not the ‘vaccines’ were of any use in preventing COVID-like illness.

But we're not dealing with honest people here. We're dealing with the CDC and drug company-sponsored researchers.

Using primarily PCR testing, the researchers compiled a tally of COVID "positive" and "negative" cases among the participants.

The inaccuracy and non-specificity of PCR tests is now the stuff of legend, and even their original inventor, Kary Mullis, publicly stated they were not designed to detect illness nor even active infection. Not to mention the dark clouds hanging over the Sars-Cov-2-specific Corman-Drosten PCR test.

The researchers were not bothered by any of that at all. Heck no - they had a script to follow.

And by following the script, they produced a far higher "SARS-CoV-2 positive test result" tally among unvaccinated patients compared to vaccinated patients.

But given that:

All patients had presented with COVID-19–like illness, including acute respiratory illness (e.g., COVID-19, respiratory failure, or pneumonia) or related signs or symptoms (cough, fever, dyspnea, vomiting, or diarrhea) using diagnosis codes from the International Classification of Diseases, and;

The researchers failed to present a skerrick of evidence to show that the vaccinated fared better in any actual health outcome (e.g. severity of illness, duration of hospital stay, death);
    Read all of this.