starting strength gym
Page 2580 of 3096 FirstFirst ... 15802080248025302570257825792580258125822590263026803080 ... LastLast
Results 25,791 to 25,800 of 30954

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by That_guy_Over_there View Post
    Trials are extremely expensive and you run the risk of a woke jury finding guilty when you are innocent. There needs to be some strong evidence this was not self defense before charges are brought. Look at the Rittenhouse trial. There was more then enough evidence that all of the shots were self defense. The state lied and tried to use emotion to find him guilty anyway. The system is broken.
    The extrajudicial justice system also ensures Rittenhouse will have no future as anything but some kind of political activist. He will have a hell of a time trying to get through college or a real job. There are psychopaths waiting to shut that shit down if he attempts it, and employers and schools will give right in to them.

He can be a wildly successful firearms teacher.

Rip, you think this quote from the grey book should be changed considering the injection of the vacs into multiple competitive athletes and an increasing percentage of their hearts not functioning right? (At least this is what I'm reckoning the data is).
    It was just weird to read this and think that before 2020 this made complete sense and you would gloss over it, and now you stop and think about it.

"First, cardiorespiratory “fitness” is primarily a health issue, of concern to the medical community regarding the general public; competitive athletes do not fall within the population that should be concerned about heart attack prevention."

Frank is right, they have changed this for us, if we were stupid enough to get the shots.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    How about the part where they were trespassing on his property? What is the story of the illegal aliens?
    If his defense is that he shot the guy because he was trespassing the case should go to trial and he should be convicted of murder. You are not allowed to use lethal force simply due to trespassing. If the other man or this group of 10-15 men started shooting at him as he claims then he should go free as it would be self defense. Is there any evidence the other man was armed or part of a violent Mexican cartel? Did they find a weapon next to his body. Were there other shell casings on the ground near where the man was found? I honestly do not know the answer to these questions. But certainly that evidence can be presented.

Quote Originally Posted by That_guy_Over_there View Post
    Trials are extremely expensive and you run the risk of a woke jury finding guilty when you are innocent. There needs to be some strong evidence this was not self defense before charges are brought. Look at the Rittenhouse trial. There was more then enough evidence that all of the shots were self defense. The state lied and tried to use emotion to find him guilty anyway. The system is broken.
    I would argue there also needs to be strong evidence that this was self defense. The evidence can be presented at trial where both the prosecution and the defense present their evidence. And what about the Rittenhouse trial? He went free, did he not? How can you say the system is broken citing an example of a kid who walked away free after being tried for his alleged crimes as proof of a broken system?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    He can be a wildly successful firearms teacher.
    Suppose he does have a hell of an advertisement video already lined up.

Denniger today on the "vaccines": Aw Crap in [Market-Ticker-Nad]

Here's the article he references: Cardiac Testing at Washington Event Found 53% Myocarditis Rate

Dr. Amerling spoke at length about how the centralization of modern medicine has interfered with doctors’ ability to act independently in the best interest of their patients. “The hospital protocols were killing patients and are killing patients,” he said of the ubiquitous use of the experimental drug Remdesivir to treat hospitalized COVID patients, “but doctors in these [hospital] systems are forced to give it."

John Stockton, in providing the Keynote presentation, summarized the feelings of many of the people in attendance who have lost confidence in once-trusted institutions.

“When people are wrong all the time, you learn not to listen to them anymore. They say the shots are vaccines; they are not. They say they are safe and effective; they are not. They said Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine were dangerous and ineffective. Also wrong. If your source is wrong all the time – like the CDC, the FDA, the WHO,” Stockton said, “you can’t trust anything they say. . . sometimes technical fouls in a game are so egregious that they need to be thrown out of the game.”

Quote Originally Posted by Grobleaugg View Post
    No, actually I did not miss that part. But that is the story of the man who will be on trial to determine guilt or innocence. I do not know what happened in this case one way or another. Perhaps he is innocent and this gang of people shot at him first and it was self defense. Maybe this man saw some people crossing the border and decided to shoot at them because he viewed them as nothing more than animals. I am just not going to be outraged if a man who killed someone will have evidence presented at trial to determine his guilt or innocence.
    You're the last person at the monopoly board patiently rolling the dice according to the rules while everyone else flagrantly cheats and are literally rifling through your wallet behind your back.

I hope he gets off regardless of guilt or innocence because it's no longer about that.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

GAME OVER: Medicare data shows the COVID vaccines increase your risk of dying

This article is 100% misinformation and may actually be Russian Propaganda.

"But then I did a calculation using the Connecticut data and found that when there were 23,259 deaths from Dose #2, there were only 10,557 deaths from Doses #3 onwards. So this suggests to me that fewer than half the people in Medicare opted for the jabs."

Steve Kirsch is wrong, if you fact check this data you will see that people who die after shot #2 did not "opt" out for the 3rd jab, they were in fact dead and unable to opt out.

I rate this article as 100% false and 100% misinformation Russian Propaganda that's also racist. And by merely reading the URL you did a racism and are now racist. Checkmate bigots.

Quote Originally Posted by Grobleaugg View Post
    If his defense is that he shot the guy because he was trespassing the case should go to trial and he should be convicted of murder. You are not allowed to use lethal force simply due to trespassing. If the other man or this group of 10-15 men started shooting at him as he claims then he should go free as it would be self defense. Is there any evidence the other man was armed or part of a violent Mexican cartel? Did they find a weapon next to his body. Were there other shell casings on the ground near where the man was found? I honestly do not know the answer to these questions. But certainly that evidence can be presented.
    I don't know US Law, but how many men have to enter your property before it's automatically assumed to be a threat to defend yourself from?
    If 10 men enter your property, what other intentions could they have other than bad? Especially when you live next to the border and recognize those men to be of the nationality on the other side of the border, which also happens to be run by a huge criminal cartel. A lot of "red flags" as the kids call it these days.
    As a foreigner, everyone outside the US knows, or at least thinks, that you don't trespass people's property or they can shoot you, whether it's true or not. So if these fine innocent men knew this, why in the hell would they trespass property and take that risk? Was the property so big they didn't recognize they were in it? I doubt it, since apparently they were close enough to the owner that he could shoot them.