starting strength gym
Page 2956 of 3093 FirstFirst ... 1956245628562906294629542955295629572958296630063056 ... LastLast
Results 29,551 to 29,560 of 30926

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by IlPrincipeBrutto View Post
    Can we add:
    5. No free international movement for capital and goods?
    IPB
    I agree with the fifth and sixth from Jovan, however those issues should resolve themselves if the other four are accomplished.
    I hesitated to add the fourth, but the inflationary-usury system created by the Federal Reserve is now so entrenched that solving the first three may only produce a 50% chance at ending the Fed.
    So, adding the fourth was necessary; whereas, the fifth and sixth should flow naturally after the first three.

Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    ....And when you get enough "strong youth"...
    Sir, this is a Wendy's.

.... I mean, a strength training forum.
    We want people to be strong.
    We value freedom.
    We value independence.
    We value a strong nation built upon the foundations of physical strength and robust moral integrity.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    You consider these to be "drastic solutions"?
    It's nice when they make your points for you.
    The first time you are called a racist/anti-semite, it makes you mad; the hundredth time, it is funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    I agree with the fifth and sixth from Jovan, however those issues should resolve themselves if the other four are accomplished.
    I hesitated to add the fourth, but the inflationary-usury system created by the Federal Reserve is now so entrenched that solving the first three may only produce a 50% chance at ending the Fed.
    So, adding the fourth was necessary; whereas, the fifth and sixth should flow naturally after the first three.

Sir, this is a Wendy's.

.... I mean, a strength training forum.
    We want people to be strong.
    We value freedom.
    We value independence.
    We value a strong nation built upon the foundations of physical strength and robust moral integrity.

It's nice when they make your points for you.
    The first time you are called a racist/anti-semite, it makes you mad; the hundredth time, it is funny.
    I think you value YOUR freedom way more than someone else's. But anyway, I'm just trying to say that no one seems to focus on what the bad or worse outcomes could be if those changes were to be made. You're thinking simplistically and ideologically, and it is dangerous even when you don't wish it to be, because there are people who will use your emotional beliefs to manipulate you and get power. But I could be wrong obviously, you guys could be the new founding fathers for all I know.

Quote Originally Posted by George Christiansen View Post
    You have to be pretty dense to not think we are headed towards genocide right now
    This is a tall order!

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    Paradoxically, many of us here (myself included) have proclaimed that all media lies and then we quote select media to be persuasive. It’s human I guess.
    Barry, you and Kelly might be on to something here. Gang stalkers thrive on human frailties.

A doctor explains how family members are manipulated into allowing their loved ones' organs to be harvested. He argues that being labeled "brain dead" is mostly just pseudoscience-based rhetoric used to get at people's organs. But I thought the most interesting thing he said was that more organs are now harvested from drug overdoses than accidents and gunshot wounds combined. Now think about that for a minute. Why would a drug epidemic ever be addressed if it is providing so many valuable goods to the system? Forget about wondering why the Sacklers don't go to jail, and wonder instead why the technocratic state hasn't given them a medal! After all, this is so much more "civilized" than simply kidnapping people and cutting them up against their will.

--

You are very close to writing a manifesto for the newest genocidal dictator. I know in theory you think those "simple" solutions are good. So did genocidal dictators. And when you get enough "strong youth" to follow a leader with simple but drastic solutions, evidence shows it doesn't end well. The road to hell is paved with good intentions
    What if the "genocidal maniacs" are in power now, and have been for quite a while? Communists and technocrats have methodically killed an order of magnitude more innocent people than Hitler and every 20th century right wing dictator combined, even if you accept the mainstream "holocaust" narrative at face value. The left is just good at hiding behind passive aggressive tactics and convincing people that they mean well. Complete control of the mass media also helps.

It all boils down to masculine vs feminine style. The nurse who quietly kills dozens of patients over her career is far more effective than most male mass shooters, but no one really gets worked up about it because it doesn't trigger their imaginations. They don't see mangled flesh and pools of blood in their mind's eye. It just seems kind of mundane, if not even abstract. Or the woman who slow-doses her husband poison in his food over months instead of just murdering him in a bloody rampage. If you were only concerned with eliminating the maximum number of undesirables as possible, while retaining plausible deniability, which method would you choose?

Anything that describes how to defeat the anti-western subversives will be perceived by most media-conditioned people as "the manifesto for the newest genocidal dictator". There is no way around this. There is only one way to deal with it, and it is very similar to the way you would deal with a child throwing a tantrum: ignore the histrionic bullshit, pick them up, throw them in the car, and remove them from public to be disciplined.

I mean for fucks sake, Trump barely scratches the surface of what needs to be done, and even he was severely hemmed in by this fear. "Firing Fauci would have caused a firestorm on the left!" When have you ever heard anyone on the left talking like this about conservatives? Even asking the question seems comical. They don't because they still have confidence in the American right's complete psychological domination. Well, at least for now. There are indications they're getting a little nervous about some of us.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    I obviously prefer Trump to be in the Whitehouse over anyone else on the menu. His term saw some of the most dramatic changes, and it was striking because he essentially did little beyond removing federal government overreach within the confined of his power with executive orders.

That's the telling thing, and it's why I don't understand the broadly held idea that Trump will fix the federal government. Even if he fires 99% of the problem... what happens in four more years?

No, the only true solution is a complete tear-down of the federal bureaucracy and federal law, and Congress almost certainly won't do it. That's not going to happen without some sort of near/total collapse, in my humble opinion, of the vast majority of infrastructure we count on.

But, hey... we'll see.

We're 9 months away from the next presidential election. No way I see FJB or Kamala on the ballot on election day. There's just no way.

So who will it be then for the Dems?

Any guesses?

I'll start. It won't be Nancy's nephew, he doesn't fit the DEI profile.

Big Mike seems like a solid pick for them, but Big Gretch is who I think will end up on the ballot.

Not that voting matters anyway, but just curious what others think.

starting strength coach development program
    I think you value YOUR freedom way more than someone else's. But anyway, I'm just trying to say that no one seems to focus on what the bad or worse outcomes could be if those changes were to be made. You're thinking simplistically and ideologically, and it is dangerous even when you don't wish it to be, because there are people who will use your emotional beliefs to manipulate you and get power. But I could be wrong obviously, you guys could be the new founding fathers for all I know.
    This is stereotypical reddit-babbling nonsense.

On the topic of reddit:
    The Story of the Most Successful Man/Woman/??? on Reddit

ghislaine maxwell is the most influential person on reddit.
    You were not allowed to block or filter out her posts like you were for normal contributors.
    Reddit actively works with israeli intelligence to shape narratives on its site.