starting strength gym
Page 2958 of 3099 FirstFirst ... 1958245828582908294829562957295829592960296830083058 ... LastLast
Results 29,571 to 29,580 of 30986

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    VIDEO PROOF The Jan. 6 DNC & RNC Pipe Bombs Were An Inside Job!

This makes it abundantly clear that the J6 pipe bomb was nothing but theater.
    That was "Plan B," just in case "Plan A" didn't work out for them.

Attachment 8559

I would like to see someone argue that this is a psychologically healthy situation for young men to be in.
    A picture tells a thousand words.

In this case the words "What the fuck?" repeated 333 times.

Quote Originally Posted by mkm5 View Post
    That was "Plan B," just in case "Plan A" didn't work out for them.
    I opined in another forum, perhaps the patsy never showed, either there or elsewhere. Most previous operations seem to be the target with a "confederate" who fakes being a confederate, either with selling fake explosives or something similar. Perhaps there was meant to be another incident involving the patsy. I can't imagine why placing a fake pipe bomb would feed into a larger plot because it didn't appear to be filmed or photographed, and it wouldn't make sense to have a patsy put a larger explosive in the same spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Satch12879 View Post
    Heh, indeed you should have seen the bot display on the Starting Strength sub when the commentary on Australia podcast was released.
    Well, it is illegal in Australia to deviate from the narrative now; silence, I suppose is also guilt in the new People's Democratic Republic of Aus.

Attachment 8559
    I would like to see someone argue that this is a psychologically healthy situation for young men to be in.
    Francesco, we are looking to you here; please explain to us how anti-causal akshually wrong and is a Nazi or something for suggesting a 4'8", 90lb Hispanic woman can't command the respect of 18 year old soldiers.
    After that, you can regale us with stories about how you have invited 10 African men to live in your own home, then decided it would be racist if you didn't give your sister up to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Subby View Post
    I opined in another forum, perhaps the patsy never showed, either there or elsewhere. Most previous operations seem to be the target with a "confederate" who fakes being a confederate, either with selling fake explosives or something similar. Perhaps there was meant to be another incident involving the patsy. I can't imagine why placing a fake pipe bomb would feed into a larger plot because it didn't appear to be filmed or photographed, and it wouldn't make sense to have a patsy put a larger explosive in the same spot.
    This is a good observation. The patsy is very conspicuously missing. I thought it might have just been chaos propaganda to accent the broader event. You know just have an excuse to repeat the words "pipe bomb" while reporting J6 "news". But a no-show makes a lot of sense, too. They already did one with the "MAGA Bomber" propaganda, so there is certainly no reason to think they wouldn't do it again.

Churchill was more or less a Zelensky. FDR was Stalin light--a communist thug in an American style. He was at least worthy of some respect. But Churchill was a clownish inversion of everything it means to be a leader. He was the kind of coward who could never have done it sober. But more than anything, he was an actor--Rome was very right to rank actors well below whores. Like I've said many times in the past, we are dealing with very theatrical people. When I muse that Trump (or even Hitler) might have been a Judas goat, I say it with very little certainty. It's just a seeming possibility worth noting. But when it comes to Churchill, I have no doubt.

We shouldn't be satisfied with "knowing history" because we took some classes a couple decades (or more) ago, or read a few books in college. We should reexamine history with new eyes, and different books. Clown World has been provoking WWIII against Russia in a way that is strikingly similar to how they provoked war against Hitler. WWII history should be read again in the context of these events. Pattern recognition is key, which is why they desire to outlaw it. Isn't that what they do when they lobotomize AI and force it to ignore certain obvious patterns? What makes anyone assume that they wouldn't like to lobotomize us?

Quote Originally Posted by Subby View Post
    Good to hear you made it out Zach.

Any comment on the trend of the fighting? did you have an "easy" time of it or are Hamas dug in and causing a lot of pain in taking lost ground? It always seems that whenever you guys go in it's either a romp or a stalemate slog, never anything in between.
    Hey Subby, thanks for the good wishes.

Hamas is smart, but the IDF is large. There is rarely prolonged contact with the enemy. We were not the tip of the spear in terms of advancing through Han Unes - we held a logistics road open. I did not see a single Hamas soldier my entire stay (35 days), others in my company did. Usually we are able to find them and kill them (above ground) when they come up to scout. On the other hand our company only received 2 anti-tank missiles, one of which injured someone. Most of the IDF’s focus, correctly, is identifying entrances to tunnels and destroying them along with the tunnels. That activity is extraordinarily effective, but causes immense damage to the physical structures (need to enter homes and other buildings or destroy them to remove them as threats or find the entrances, and destroying tunnels often collapses the infrastructure above them, which is usually homes, schools, hospitals etc)

It’s rare that there are stalemates. Hamas may hold the IDF off for a day or two, but almost never more than that. Extremely occasionally they’ll score a touchdown - like a recent event where we had set charges in a building and Hamas was able to set them off with an anti-tank missile before the soldiers cleared out killing about 20 people, including a good friend of mine.

The work is sisyphic and slow, but effective if given time and support (and if the govt would stop feeding and fueling Hamas in the guise of “humanitarian aid.”)

Attachment 8559

If he is psychologically healthy at 16-18 years old then they don’t want him.

--Bill Kristol suggests Tucker Carlson be barred reentry to the US.

Fake American calling for the expulsion of an actual American because he would dare talk to the next "Hitler". Zelensky and the Ukrainian government also crying out in pain at this act of high treason against Clown World.

--Myorkas casts the Holocaust-spell

But Hawley's dumb ass gladly set him up for it by trying to play the "antisemite!" card with an actual Jew. The whole thing is a theatrical joke from whichever angle you choose to look at it.

--Mayorkas Doubles Down, Says ‘We Need’ More Migrants Amid Border Debate, Impeachment Fight

Of course he does.

--President Bukele tore up a monument made by communists, melted it, and turned it into manhole covers

I don't know a whole lot about the president of El Salvador, but he seems pretty cool.

[B]
    We shouldn't be satisfied with "knowing history" because we took some classes a couple decades (or more) ago, or read a few books in college. We should reexamine history with new eyes, and different books. Clown World has been provoking WWIII against Russia in a way that is strikingly similar to how they provoked war against Hitler. WWII history should be read again in the context of these events. Pattern recognition is key, which is why they desire to outlaw it. Isn't that what they do when they lobotomize AI and force it to ignore certain obvious patterns? What makes anyone assume that they wouldn't like to lobotomize us?
    You are not going to get people on this board to go along with the “Hitler wasn’t so bad” trope. What the hell is wrong with you?

starting strength coach development program
    Glad someone else has pointed that out. Second time he’s said this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    You are not going to get people on this board to go along with the “Hitler wasn’t so bad” trope. What the hell is wrong with you?