starting strength gym
Page 2959 of 3091 FirstFirst ... 1959245928592909294929572958295929602961296930093059 ... LastLast
Results 29,581 to 29,590 of 30906

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    You are not going to get people on this board to go along with the “Hitler wasn’t so bad” trope. What the hell is wrong with you?
    I'm not interested in any "tropes". I am only interested in reality and the truth, and I will push in that direction no matter how foolish or stupid I appear to you or anyone else. If anything, I'm just kind of surprised I haven't been kicked out of here already, given how much hostility I get.

I don't give a flying fuck about the Mustachioed Retard's "reputation", but the "allies" were far more responsible for the horrors of WWII, especially in Europe, than Germany or any of the axis powers. The point is that Clown World is and was really fucking evil, not that "Hitler wasn't so bad". That is what I resolutely believe, and I will continue to argue for it. It is the Big Lie of the Western world, and I am going to try to break the myths the best I can. If I have to be like one of those Palestinian kids throwing rocks at tanks, so be it. And if I can't attack the Lie here, I'll do it somewhere else.

You are not going to get people on this board to go along with the “Hitler wasn’t so bad” trope. What the hell is wrong with you?
    He is making the point of:
    -We don't start unprovoked wars with every guy who is a "bad guy" or ban their political symbols; why aren't Lenin's symbols of genocide and hate legally outlawed in Australia or on Reddit?
    -We had no place fighting in WWII; why did we start a war to defend the integrity of Poland's borders, then immediately hand it over to Stalin? How did that benefit the US or Britain?
    -WWII history has been rewritten and falsified
    -The people who want war with Putin or Iran are pathological liars who do not care about the Truth, their nation or the future of humanity

I am extremely impressed with Colonel Douglas Macgregor.
    Col Douglas Macgregor tells TRUTH about Texas Border Crisis! Send Troops To Texas border NOW! - YouTube

We finally have a realistic political alternative to Trump, should it be necessary; Macgregor is the only man qualified to be Vice President.
    Attention Required! | Cloudflare

This thread has turned into the fucking paranoid ramblings of anticasuals mind and two or three peoples reactions to them. This used to be the best source I had for alternative viewpoints that are hard to come across anywhere else, now it is honestly insufferable to weed through this guys rambling bullshit in order to find something actually important.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnsonville View Post
    This thread has turned into the fucking paranoid ramblings of anticasuals mind and two or three peoples reactions to them. This used to be the best source I had for alternative viewpoints that are hard to come across anywhere else, now it is honestly insufferable to weed through this guys rambling bullshit in order to find something actually important.
    Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    We shouldn't be satisfied with "knowing history" because we took some classes a couple decades (or more) ago, or read a few books in college. We should reexamine history with new eyes, and different books. Clown World has been provoking WWIII against Russia in a way that is strikingly similar to how they provoked war against Hitler. WWII history should be read again in the context of these events. Pattern recognition is key, which is why they desire to outlaw it. Isn't that what they do when they lobotomize AI and force it to ignore certain obvious patterns? What makes anyone assume that they wouldn't like to lobotomize us?
    Ron Unz on the impeccable scholarship of David Irving:

That legal battle was certainly a David-and-Goliath affair, with wealthy Jewish movie producers and corporate executives providing a huge war-chest of $13 million to Lipstadt’s side, allowing her to fund a veritable army of 40 researchers and legal experts, captained by one of Britain’s most successful Jewish divorce lawyers. By contrast, Irving, being an impecunious historian, was forced to defend himself without benefit of legal counsel.

In real life unlike in fable, the Goliaths of this world are almost invariably triumphant, and this case was no exception, with Irving being driven into personal bankruptcy, resulting in the loss of his fine central London home. But seen from the longer perspective of history, I think the victory of his tormentors was a remarkably Pyrrhic one.

Although the target of their unleashed hatred was Irving’s alleged “Holocaust denial,” as near as I can tell, that particular topic was almost entirely absent from all of Irving’s dozens of books, and exactly that very silence was what had provoked their spittle-flecked outrage. Therefore, lacking such a clear target, their lavishly-funded corps of researchers and fact-checkers instead spent a year or more apparently performing a line-by-line and footnote-by-footnote review of everything Irving had ever published, seeking to locate every single historical error that could possibly cast him in a bad professional light. With almost limitless money and manpower, they even utilized the process of legal discovery to subpoena and read the thousands of pages in his bound personal diaries and correspondence, thereby hoping to find some evidence of his “wicked thoughts.” Denial, a 2016 Hollywood film co-written by Lipstadt, may provide a reasonable outline of the sequence of events as seen from her perspective.

Yet despite such massive financial and human resources, they apparently came up almost entirely empty, at least if Lipstadt’s triumphalist 2005 book History on Trial may be credited. Across four decades of research and writing, which had produced numerous controversial historical claims of the most astonishing nature, they only managed to find a couple of dozen rather minor alleged errors of fact or interpretation, most of these ambiguous or disputed. And the worst they discovered after reading every page of the many linear meters of Irving’s personal diaries was that he had once composed a short “racially insensitive” ditty for his infant daughter, a trivial item which they naturally then trumpeted as proof that he was a “racist.” Thus, they seemingly admitted that Irving’s enormous corpus of historical texts was perhaps 99.9% accurate.

I think this silence of “the dog that didn’t bark” echoes with thunderclap volume. I’m not aware of any other academic scholar in the entire history of the world who has had all his decades of lifetime work subjected to such painstakingly exhaustive hostile scrutiny. And since Irving apparently passed that test with such flying colors, I think we can regard almost every astonishing claim in all of his books—as recapitulated in his videos—as absolutely accurate.
    An absolute giant in his field does not submit to The Narrative and becomes the target of an unpersoning campaign. Gee, where have we seen that before in the last few years?

It's all the same beast; all the same machine. And I will not stop throwing my rocks at it.

What on earth makes you think that trope applies?

https://startingstrength.com/resourc...ignore&u=18740

Quote Originally Posted by mpalios View Post
    Glad someone else has pointed that out. Second time he’s said this.
    How about we all go to a HBCU in Baltimore or Newark and tell some of the students that Trump WASN'T literally Hitler, that Republicans AREN'T backwoods rednecks who enjoying seeing subjugated or dead "black bodies,"
    THEN we start attacking our own and calling out anti for....what, exactly?

Everything anti's said about cuckservstives internally infighting and brownnosing by saying the "right" things and criticizing the YUGE, socially unacceptable opinions is playing out right here with the Libertarians, too. What the hell is wrong with you two - who exactly are you all trying to prove your socially accepted opinions to, exactly? Exactly no one here gives a shit if you think that Hitler was the devil reincarnated and should never have his motivations or values examined objectively.

Let me guess, we also all agree that the Russian people themselves and the actual country are just fine, they're just unfairly repressed by the evil Putin?

You too, Johnson? Who exactly are you trying to win brownie points with? Your real name isn't even your handle so are you really telling me that absent any risk at all of social isolation, you aren't curious about some of the points anti raises (not even fucking Epstein's island or what our true motives were in WWII or Biden's son's dealings in Ukraine or amongst loose women!?)?

The cynacism in Russians, even amongst the richer and more educated ones, truly is a strongly correlated factor to their resourcefulness and the difficulty to corral them into Globohomo's framework. Meanwhile we Westerners are proving once again, even in this small corner of the Internet, what pliant, obedient little serfs we are. We only discuss the approved topics within the boundaries of the socially acceptable Overton Windows! Fewer than like 5% of Russians accept Globohomo (Ritter ran the math based on how many Russians fled the country after the SMO began) and now here in Rip's sandbox a larger number than I anticipated cannot tolerate discussion of the Officially Off-Topic themes.

Again, we do all this to prove ...what?....to....whom?

And I BEG you all to put on your grown-up glasses and explain how, when we see right in front of our eyes with COVID and nationalist dissent how the Truth gets mangled and distorted, HOW you can be so naively accepting of the Official Narratives of the various conflicts of our past?

starting strength coach development program
    Just came across an excellent neologism: iatrogenocide