starting strength gym
Page 2967 of 3068 FirstFirst ... 1967246728672917295729652966296729682969297730173067 ... LastLast
Results 29,661 to 29,670 of 30677

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Jackson View Post
    Putin basically said he invaded Ukraine to fight against nationalism.

Verbatim: "We are constantly told that nationalism and Neo-Nazism exist in other countries as well - yes, but they are seedlings and we uproot them".

For the Western Right, cheering on Russia simply because it's the opponent of the order you live live under, and hate, is just like being a teenager and claiming to hate your dad.

They're not our friends.

They are not in ideological opposition to the Western regime. It's exactly the same kind of globalising, inhuman, levelling dogshit. They're simply opposing each others' power, not ideology.

But, yeah, wow - such based. Look at how their riot cops shove queers around. Woweeeee.
    You actually think the Ukrainian neo-nazis, who have been supported and funded by Jewish oligarchs, are doing something good for Ukrainian nationalism? Why are they leading Ukrainian men to pointless and inevitable slaughter? Why are they doing the bidding of a foreign comedian who spends his time posing for covers of Vogue magazine and snorting coke? Why has Clown World been embracing these people? I agree that Putin's rhetoric regarding this is indeed cynical and ridiculous, but so is the situation in Ukraine.

Frivillesid: Your post is too ridiculous to answer in detail. But no, he was not meticulously "framed" in a micromanaged psyop (you are presenting a caricature, as your type always does). Whatever happened in the video is what happened. It's the provocation of the event (why take these statues down at this time?) plus the organization of the event (definitely sincere people involved, but certainly feds as well), and the counter provocation to create the violence. Thesis, antithesis, and a synthesis of propaganda for the media to run with.

If the politics were reversed, with the exact same circumstances, he would almost certainly be a free man, and he certainly wouldn't have received a 300+ year sentence. This is beyond dispute. You're just whining and waving hands, like your type always does.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkGarro96 View Post
    I watched a little of the interview last night; Putin's perspective on things is interesting
    Not as interesting as Joe Biden's press conference.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenni View Post
    Not even in my top 10 but why? For what? For hating people? Not a crime. For having bad haircuts? Also not a crime.

The guy they are talking about is schizophrenic. It probably runs in his family because his grandparents died in a murder/suicide. Dude has issues but I'm not sure they stem from racism. But I could be wrong.
    I was just being sarcastic, Jenni. I'm not smart enough to make that obvious in my text!

Of course, White people should be able to advocate for their own interests, just like any other group does. In fact, when other, non-White groups do it - it isn't just tolerated, it's something to be celebrated, we are told.

White people are just really dumb about going about it, and fall for just about every clumsy, glowing Fed trick in the book.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Jackson View Post
    Putin basically said he invaded Ukraine to fight against nationalism.

Verbatim: "We are constantly told that nationalism and Neo-Nazism exist in other countries as well - yes, but they are seedlings and we uproot them".

For the Western Right, cheering on Russia simply because it's the opponent of the order you live live under, and hate, is just like being a teenager and claiming to hate your dad.

They're not our friends.

They are not in ideological opposition to the Western regime. It's exactly the same kind of globalising, inhuman, levelling dogshit. They're simply opposing each others' power, not ideology.

But, yeah, wow - such based. Look at how their riot cops shove queers around. Woweeeee.
    You made me think. Point taken.

Putin is another boogie man just like Covid. This time, however, these idiots may blow up everything I love.

It's sadly obvious that the Cold War military industrial complex requires a perpetual boogie man. Listing the series of boogie men from the past decades is a hilarious exercise. Don't forget "Baghdad Bob". How about the Taliban guy with the thick glasses?

It is humiliating to sit here this week preparing the required personal & business tax forms and electronically sending $$ to fund this perpetual War machine. The insanity..."taxes", "license fees", "franchise fees", forms to so many state & federal agencies that do not share data, penalties if you mess up those forms, payroll taxes, automobile & home property taxes, "water drainage fee" (a new one!), registration renewals & inspections, fishing license, hunting license, ad nauseam. Yes, the list goes on and on and on and it grows every year.

So many hours required to comply...and for what? So these idiots can represent us with absolutely no integrity or honor?

This is why Putin's story is important to me. I don't want "friends". I want Peace, and to that end, I want my government to stop poking people....especially The Bear.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post

Putin is another boogie man just like Covid. This time, however, these idiots may blow up everything I love.

It's sadly obvious that the Cold War military industrial complex requires a perpetual boogie man. Listing the series of boogie men from the past decades is a hilarious exercise. Don't forget "Baghdad Bob". How about the Taliban guy with the thick glasses?

It is humiliating to sit here this week preparing the required personal & business tax forms and electronically sending $$ to fund this perpetual War machine. The insanity..."taxes", "license fees", "franchise fees", forms to so many state & federal agencies that do not share data, penalties if you mess up those forms, payroll taxes, automobile & home property taxes, "water drainage fee" (a new one!), registration renewals & inspections, fishing license, hunting license, ad nauseam. Yes, the list goes on and on and on and it grows every year.

So many hours required to comply...and for what? So these idiots can represent us with absolutely no integrity or honor?

This is why Putin's story is important to me. I don't want "friends". I want Peace, and to that end, I want my government to stop poking people....especially The Bear.
    Well said Kit.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post

You seem to be having a few years of being disappointed in events. This is only because you trusted some news sources - big mistake!

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Frivillesid: Your post is too ridiculous to answer in detail. But no, he was not meticulously "framed" in a micromanaged psyop (you are presenting a caricature, as your type always does). Whatever happened in the video is what happened. It's the provocation of the event (why take these statues down at this time?) plus the organization of the event (definitely sincere people involved, but certainly feds as well), and the counter provocation to create the violence. Thesis, antithesis, and a synthesis of propaganda for the media to run with.

If the politics were reversed, with the exact same circumstances, he would almost certainly be a free man, and he certainly wouldn't have received a 300+ year sentence. This is beyond dispute. You're just whining and waving hands, like your type always does.
    My post was meant to be ridiculous because I was literally making fun of you. I don't desire to enter into a debate about taking down of conservative monuments, but given that these monuments seem to empower groups of angry men to carry tiki torches and chant shit like `Jews will not replace us` perhaps they need to be taken down as they support much of the Jim Crow era of ideology that was literally occurring when they were erected. Also, I am not viewing the incident through the lens of political ideology. If a black man intentionally drove his car into a crowd of white nationalists he also would belong in jail. But that was not even what I was initially responding to from your post. I was responding to how you minimalized his actions. He was not trying to escape an antifa mob. He intentionally accelerated and drove his car into a crowd of people resulting in 1 death and injuring more than 30 others and leaving several of those with permanent disabilities. He also did not give some fat woman a heart attack. He hit her with his fucking car resulting in her death. Also, I noticed that you did not care to elaborate on your support of what Hitler said in his speeches/writings.

COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

I honestly don't care what you have to say about this matter, just pointing out how absurdly appalling it is that statements like these go completely unchecked from the rest of the board. But than again it might not be unsurprising given that this boards has a bit of a hive mind and you have found your safe space.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    You seem to be having a few years of being disappointed in events. This is only because you trusted some news sources - big mistake!
    Since the Vietnam war when I was a child, I never trusted "news sources". My actual mistake is I trusted that there exists men of honor, strength and integrity in positions of power who would step in and take the helm when things get this insane.

These men do not exist.

I have been enslaved by Pussies, and so have each and every one of you strong people here.

Now, I must get back to dutifully complying with all the form submissions and begging for mercy when I forget one or make an error.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    That is a very good question.

Netenyahu plays 4D chutzpah.
    The Jews have been expelled from almost every country they have been in. Make every Jewish USA citizen take a loyalty oath. I took one and would again if asked. I lived in an Israeli rural settlement with Jews from Cochin of South India. A Jewish Cochini woman who appeared to be about 80 who I did not know asked me, "Why can we not have peace here?" She answered, "We Hindus, Moslems and Jews lived together in peace."

Secretary of Defense Austin who did notify the Defense Department that he had prostate cancer and was absent for days and had undergone surgery should be relieved of his post. Here's why Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin kept hospitalization secret. In my opinion, he should take a loyalty oath to the USA.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Frivillesid View Post
    Would you care to stand in front of a car driving at 28 mph? Let me know how that works out for you. Also, the unite the right rally took place on August 11-12 of 2017. The car attack was on August 12th, the second day of the rally. The tiki torches being carried by angry men chanting slogans such as `Jews will not replace us` occurred on the night of August 11th, the first night of the rally and before the car attack that occurred on the following day.

Here are the different angles of the car attack I was able to find.

Watch car plow into crowd of protesters in Charlottesville, Virginia

charlottesville car attack - Google Search

The only thing I see resembling brake lights are after he already plowed through the crowd and then ran into a car in front of him. He may have hit the brakes prior to hitting the other car, but to me it looks more like his parking lights came on briefly as he was shifting from drive to reverse. Do you have a better angle available that shows when the break lights came on? Or was this deleted by those leftist commies engaging in more psyops?
    Answer my question first before I answer yours.

And yes I am concerned about these pictures being deleted as the website is largely untrustworthy, archives are great though

https://archive.is/CMA3Q (Trigger warning: CNN)

Incidentally you can also see a bottle being thrown at the car by a member of the crowd, I believe that makes 2 times the car was struck prior to accelerating.