starting strength gym
Page 2969 of 3115 FirstFirst ... 1969246928692919295929672968296929702971297930193069 ... LastLast
Results 29,681 to 29,690 of 31141

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024
    • starting strength seminar february 2025
    Quote Originally Posted by Frivillesid View Post
    How fast does someone need to go before you believe it was intentional? His speed was plenty fast enough to kill someone and injure many others. Also it was plenty fast enough to cause a significant amount of damage to not only his own car, but the two cars in front of him as well. Every single point you attempted to make was wrong, so this is now what you are left with to defend him; his speed was plenty fast enough to cause significant carnage but not fast enough because he could have caused more? Please just stop, this is embarrassing for you.
    One more time, and then you're gone: Commentary #6: Global Warming

Quote Originally Posted by Frivillesid View Post
    His speed was plenty fast enough to kill someone and injure many others.
    But it wasn't. The only victim died of a heart attack, not impact injuries.

25 miles per hour is what you slow down to around school zones and road works. It's what speeds are reduced to, to save lives.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    One more time, and then you're gone:
    Before you shut him down he never gave an answer to my question over in the Global Warming thread. He seems to have done a bunk.

"What is your opinion anyway about man made climate change?"

He is just a troll. He has until 7 CST today to respond to my question.

I'm sticking with my theory on the user ID. Take the last two letters as the abbreviation for "identification", and it makes sense if you sound out the first three syllables.

Not an ad hominem attack, just an observation...

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Donaldson View Post
    I'm sticking with my theory on the user ID. Take the last two letters as the abbreviation for "identification", and it makes sense if you sound out the first three syllables.

Not an ad hominem attack, just an observation...
    It's funny how long it took me to get that because I was using "long" vowel sounds rather than "short". School for the Gifted over here.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    He is just a troll. He has until 7 CST today to respond to my question.
    Your very patient Mark, but I fear the age of grace is about to close.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenni View Post
    It's funny how long it took me to get that because I was using "long" vowel sounds rather than "short". School for the Gifted over here.
    Yeah, took me a while, too: Commentary #6: Global Warming Same school, different class!

Rip, wasn't there another troll/problem child/naughty monkey in the past few years whose phonetically cutesy user name you remarked on? It's on the tip of my brain, but I can't quite recall it....

Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    Your very patient Mark, but I fear the age of grace is about to close.
    It has closed.

starting strength coach development program
    The forgetting is mandatory

It was more like war than is usually admitted. Certainly most countries imposed a form of what felt like martial law. It felt that way because it was that way.
    European Farmers

It seems the farmers have European elites rattled, which is hardly surprising, given that EU elections are just around the corner. While the European Commission announced Tuesday it was still committed to achieving a 90% reduction of greenhouse gas emissions in Europe by 2040, it conspicuously omitted any mention of how the farming sector would contribute to that ambitious target. Even more tellingly, the Commission has backed down or fudged on key climate commitments, at least temporarily.
    A personal anecdote that may be of no interest - I went cold turkey on 'news' and social media (X) for the last 2 weeks of January. The peace it brought to a restless mind was profound. Unfortunately, like an addict, I find myself taking a sneak peek at the nonsense and feel shame. So much pointless bullshit.