starting strength gym
Page 3012 of 3067 FirstFirst ... 201225122912296230023010301130123013301430223062 ... LastLast
Results 30,111 to 30,120 of 30669

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Jackson View Post
    Sorry, it was my fault for being unclear in my writing - and I should have emphasized "what it purports to stand for" when I spoke of American values. The whole idea of America, and what it stands for, has been completely, totally revised in the last 60 or so years, and it's now a different thing.

I'm not at all interested in some kind of historical, ethical sweepstake about which group racked up the body count at the highest rate, or who fired the first shot, but I am talking about hypocrisy of the modern, Liberal person today (both on the left and conservative right of mainstream politics) who claims to stand for individualism this, and anti-group think, colour-blind that, but cannot or will not also apply the same standards to Israel today - which is a literal, self-described ethno-state/ethno-religious state embarking on either ethnic-cleansing.

I get it. Sometimes you gotta do a little genocide (except when if you're a White straight male, of course).

For me, my most reviled person is what I call the racist Liberal. He's the card-carrying conservative who says all the right things, and will brag about how doesn't like the Muslims (or whatever group the media-elite has convinced him is actually his existential enemy this week). And, in his daily life, maybe he rubs shoulders with some blacks at work or whatever, but he doesn't feel at home around them and doesn't live a colour-blind existence at all. His revealed preferences tell you all you need to know about him. He behaves as a tribal human animal, but loudly tells you he lives by this other Liberal, intelligent, morally superior code. The "I ain't no racist, but -" guy.

The jig is up, though. The Noticings are happening on a daily basis now, and the kids aren't falling for this nonsense anymore. The yarmulke-wearing Libertarian, doing his "howdy fellow White Americans" routine, and telling you need to eschew group-think and embrace radical individualism, and why YOU should continue working beyond retirement to fund Israeli interests...

It's wearing thin and it doesn't work on anyone except the most retarded, entrenched cuckservatives - of course there will still be some who actually believe Ben Shapiro, and giggle at the clips of him debating and "destroying" the arguments of... Libtard students on university campuses.

I don't actually blame people like Ben Shapiro, as duplicitous as he is, because I respect someone who works for the benefit of their own in-group interests. It's human nature and to be expected and dealt with accordingly. I despise the cowardly, stupid White guy who buys this crap, and then signals to everyone about how superior he is - when he's worse than a pawn. A total whore and an unwitting traitor to his own people.
    Over 20% of Israel’s population is Arab, and they currently have Arabs in their parliament. If they were going to genocide Arabs they would probably start with the ones within their own boarder.

I get the impression that "Arab" is not the problem -- "Muslim" is the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnsonville View Post
    Over 20% of Israel’s population is Arab, and they currently have Arabs in their parliament. If they were going to genocide Arabs they would probably start with the ones within their own boarder.
    I would respect guys like Matt and gang more if they stopped using terms like white and European and just use the preferred nomenclature - Aryan. These new Nazis are so boring, they always hide behind mountains of words.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Not submitting to Judeo-secularism is the problem.

Have you people noticed the hysteria over the ECLIPSE tomorrow? This may sound paranoid, but it seems obviously related to the media's behavior during the COVID extinction event. Like this is the first time there has been an eclipse. They have apparently decided that no opportunity to affect the behavior of the population can be wasted, and that no expense will be spared to get everybody on the same page. This is programming practice. No other explanation.

Do I honestly seem like a
    "Jerry Springer"-esque, Aryan Brotherhood, Sieg Heiling kind of guy to you, or are just being catty?

I'm not an Aryan (I mean, what?) and don't care for that weird fetishization of Scandinavian and Germanic European identity. I'm a proud Anglo-Saxon. I am European. And I am White.

And I'm not a Nazi. You sound like a leftoid.

Have you people noticed the hysteria over the ECLIPSE tomorrow? This may sound paranoid, but it seems obviously related to the media's behavior during the COVID extinction event. Like this is the first time there has been an eclipse. They have apparently decided that no opportunity to affect the behavior of the population can be wasted, and that no expense will be spared to get everybody on the same page. This is programming practice. No other explanation.
    Yes, it's typical state media fear mongering.

I sure hope the idiots buying up the Chinese "eclipse glasses" don't suffer too much retinal injury.

Or maybe that's the plan??

I'll probably check it out just for why not, but I'll use my old vintage made in USA welding goggles if I do take a peek.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    I would respect guys like Matt and gang more if they stopped using terms like white and European and just use the preferred nomenclature - Aryan. These new Nazis are so boring, they always hide behind mountains of words.
    I think pretty much everything in mainstream media is a psyop now. They're methodically drip-drip-dripping the idea of infrastructure collapse into the public consciousness. I suspect the pre-suasion started with the zombie craze a few years back.

My elementary school is closed tomorrow and my eldest daughter has an early dismissal from her school because apparently all the kids are going to go blind unless they get inside while it happens at normal recess time. The “safety first” regime has transmogrified the innocence of children into active crippling stupidity.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnsonville View Post
    They only have Arabs in parliament for show:
    https://twitter.com/mitchellreports/...23549988229120
    Even so, they are in the process of trying to remove them:
    Ben-Gvir wants revocation of parliamentary membership of Arab party leader : Peoples Dispatch

In israel, the word for "citizen" roughly translates to "resident" in English.
    jews in israel, by contrast are "nationals".

It may be tempting to believe so, but it is not just an "Arab" and "Muslim" problem; it is also a "Christian", "African", "American".
    The problem is with any group that is not jewish.

Those Arab Israeli "citizens" do not have the same rights as jewish israeli citizens.
    The restrictions and mistreatment are similar to the alleged historical discrimination jews claim to have suffered in Europe.
    Israel's atrocities against Palestinians detailed in new US report | The Latest - Citizen Journalism for All

Christians have faced "surging" discrimination, assault and desecration of religious sites:
    Yes, this includes White, Evangelical, American Christians Israelis tell evangelical Christians at Western Wall to 'go home' - Invidious
    Spitting, Hitting Attacks on Christians are Surging in Israel: 'Extreme and Unacceptable' - Invidious

Open disdain for America and Americans is prevalent.
    https://twitter.com/abierkhatib/stat...5840837095428?

They do not like Africans either, even if the Africans are Jewish:
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/elisekn...h=6a8fb23267b8
    https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,...478609,00.html

Nobody who is honest denies apartheid in Israel and brutal treatment of its Arab-Israeli "citizens".
    It is no secret the situation in Israel fits with the definition of genocide; there is no amount of trying to shut down the reporting of it by calling people "muh anti-semitic neo nazis" that will change it.

Fox News is not any better than CNN.
    Choking down the propaganda from Ben Shapiro and Mark Levine will not get you the news or any scrap of Truth.