starting strength gym
Page 3040 of 3124 FirstFirst ... 204025402940299030303038303930403041304230503090 ... LastLast
Results 30,391 to 30,400 of 31233

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar december 2024
    • starting strength seminar february 2025
    Trigger Warning!

Mr. Rogers Violently Attacks Gender Identity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mM1ODJunrN8

Here's an Epoch Times video (transcript included in case the video doesn't work due to paywall) on the use of Ivermectin on various cancers:

The Surprising Potential of Ivermectin Against Cancer: Dr. Kathleen Ruddy | EpochTV

Also, it's worth going over to the FLCCC website and looking at their information on off label drug use for cancer treatment, there's more than just Ivermectin:

Cancer Care - FLCCC Alliance

The clips are coming.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9MRAtY1zpM

I know its not healthy to hate people, but I can't help but hate this man.

Fauci has been full of shit his whole career, as I pointed out in 2020. If you do not hate him, you are a Communist.

I was comparing snitching during covid with the snitching that goes on in North Korea.

Someone fact check me on this, but North Koreans were not forced to take the vaccine. I just searched this on Brave, and that's what the AI told me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Alex Jones was not shut down last night: https://x.com/CitizenFreePres/status...88008124670033

https://x.com/CitizenFreePres/status...15090212905464

Alex Jones is not particularly useful.
    You're thinking in terms of respectability, Rip. He's entertaining, which in the Clown World political economy is probably the most useful thing you can be. Like Trump, AJ can influence the left half of the bell curve, which whether we like it or not, isn't just useful, but essential.

Alex Jones would be a phenomenal wartime morale icon whenever round two pops off. "Alex Jones was right" is already a meme. It would become a war cry. The man is a national treasure and a quintessential American.

----

Here’s why America’s usual approach isn’t working in Ukraine

A very insightful article:

Magical thinking is a recognizable symptom of that particular moment in time when an erstwhile great power is in decline but events have not quite yet forced it to come to grips with that decline. It is also a time of diminished scope for action. In times past, perhaps Washington would have solved a crisis such as Ukraine through crafty diplomacy or orchestrated a formidable proxy war with its industrial might and military expertise. But the US now seems incapable of sophisticated diplomacy and its industrial base has badly atrophied through decades of offshoring and financialization. After mostly fighting insurgencies in recent times, it now has no idea how to fight a peer war. About all that it can muster is aid bills with large dollar figures. If all you have is a hammer, the old saying goes, every problem looks like a nail. If all you have left is a printing press for dollars, then every problem must be solvable by an infusion of money – even if it’s not entirely clear what that money can buy.

But here we have stumbled onto something interesting: a belief in the omnipotence of money. Perhaps not a sincere belief; are there any sincere beliefs in Washington? Let’s think of it more as an ingrained pattern of thought for confronting a wide range of problems. In that sense, it is a framework suspiciously reminiscent of the approach used to combat financial crises. It doesn’t seem like so much of a stretch to imagine the entire Ukraine aid discussion framed as something that has become very familiar in recent years: a financial bailout.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Fauci has been full of shit his whole career, as I pointed out in 2020. If you do not hate him, you are a Communist.
    Don't you think you are some what unjust to your fellow comrades on this board? Don't you mean a democrat?

Quote Originally Posted by Browndog View Post
    Here's an Epoch Times video (transcript included in case the video doesn't work due to paywall) on the use of Ivermectin on various cancers:

The Surprising Potential of Ivermectin Against Cancer: Dr. Kathleen Ruddy | EpochTV

Also, it's worth going over to the FLCCC website and looking at their information on off label drug use for cancer treatment, there's more than just Ivermectin:

Cancer Care - FLCCC Alliance
    Ivermectin's potential as an anti-cancer drug was known well before covid:

(Ivermectin ) (Cancer) NOT (Covid - Search Results - PubMed)

starting strength coach development program
    Robert Kennedy’s chapter on how Fauci handled AIDS in the 1980s is a real eye-opener about how long the crushing of medical dissent has been going on.