starting strength gym
Page 3044 of 3065 FirstFirst ... 20442544294429943034304230433044304530463054 ... LastLast
Results 30,431 to 30,440 of 30642

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post
    Tucker Carlson's interview with Shawn Ryan was largely in line with my own experiences. A long, but refreshingly personal and honest interview. Many of Shawn's are, and I recommend them for the listener who's into that and doesn't mind the time investment.

https://youtu.be/uElaHUSM7fI?si=qsnLnqxeCGHy37FQ
    I like him too. He seems to be of the Joe Rogan philosophy of "shut up and let people talk."

@Johnsonville
    Presidents don't really set oil production. Biden was robbed of his astroturf stance by the reality of war with Russia. While, for political purposes (if you ask me), he has verbally been more open to not cutting production he certainly hasn't helped where he could. Presidents may not set oil production but they do guide fiscal policy. His has stripped us (well, a lot of us) of any discretionary income that may have survived covid lockdowns. I'm not sure how happy one should be that gas is at about a 3 dollar average when the Blue Bell ice cream is ringing up for 8.25.

I've finally gotten around to reading Terminal List. In it there is mention that nobody does direct quid pro quo anymore, it's always a family member. I thought, reading the chapter, it sounds an awful lot like the whole Hunter Biden thing. The book was began in 2014. I thought that was interesting. It just digs in the idea that these people all know exactly what they are doing and are hell bent on continuing it. None of this crap is innocent mistakes or misunderstandings. It's the very reason the system exists.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Berry View Post
    Wondering if this view is widely held outside of the States.
    He's clearly been Berlusconi'd.
    Nothing else to add.

IPB

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Alex Jones was not shut down last night: https://x.com/CitizenFreePres/status...88008124670033

https://x.com/CitizenFreePres/status...15090212905464

Alex Jones is not particularly useful.

Bill Maher kicks some ass: https://x.com/billmaher/status/1796742825251578009

Modern Journalism: https://www.accuweather.com/en/clima...l-rise/1652924

This is the dogshit that stupid people rely on for their ability to Fit In.
    Then what is the your solution?

Which of these three things are you demanding the solution for?

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Jackson View Post
    If you step back and think about it, is the real American populist right wing anywhere close to having a movement or even a "rage"? It definitely has a lot of complaints. It has a million websites and YouTube channels documenting the left's most recent hypocrisy (insert Tucker's open-mouthed, faux bewildered-confounded stare). A movement, which goes beyond party politics, is decades away. We'll probably be dead by then.

Trump was all of that in 2016. He harnessed a lot of political energy and drove a message forward, but he has served his purpose. For heritage Americans, conservative Americans, White Americans... a Trump presidency is actually the worse of the two elderly evils.

Here in the UK we are about to endure 4 years of a leftwing Labour government. They will increase replacement level mass immigration, which the Conservative Party just set a record for at over a million per year. As a lifelong Conservative voter, I couldn't be happier. The best possible thing for the people of the British Isles is the extinction of the Conservative Party. We need to focus on a horizon greater than 4 years away. Vote, or spoil your ballot - it literally doesn't matter.

Ryan is a former CIA contractor and Carlson's father, a mainstream conservative figures, was also former CIA. Can you have an honest interview with someone who is former CIA, and is there even such a thing as "former" foreign intelligence?
    I don't intend to be rude but I think this post perfectly encapsulates the mindset that leads to the current problems we are in.

The "left" has virtue signalling, which is the cause of most of their problems and self defeats, normal people have "purity spiralling" which is the corresponding equivalent.

In your post you've identified a problem, (there is no real avatar for populism) accepted and proclaimed that the destruction of your country not only is inevitable but a good thing as well as stated that the solution (Tucker being an avatar) isn't good enough because of an association he has. He's not pure enough to be perfect.

Part of the reason the left is ascendent is because their moral ideology deals with virtue signalling by embracing it as fuel for continued progress, the dialectic always moves left, the right side of history is always tomorrow. So someone showing insufficient virtue isn't a problem because you can always jump on the next thing. It is a circular wheel so it keeps on moving.

The right just takes someone not being perfect and reverts back to square one. There is no strategic movement in a direction towards a vision. Ideally it would be a compromise of trade offs with the understanding that nothing or nobody is perfect, but we can assess trade offs of imperfections to work towards something that works, or maintains what works.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Which of these three things are demanding the solution for?
    the last one, to climate change. or do you just plan to leave on your AC 24/7 while the planet floods and burns.

Unbelievable.

This creature might be the next in line behind FJB. Newsome and Big Mike are probably still in the running though:

https://youtu.be/20BRzKC6LBM?si=o2g_z4T_W2E1FGmv

Quote Originally Posted by shak View Post
    the last one, to climate change. or do you just plan to leave on your AC 24/7 while the planet floods and burns.
    Commentary #6: Global Warming

__________________________________________________ ______

Biden Asks Why Europe Didn't Just Arrest Conservative Candidates Before Election | Babylon Bee

starting strength coach development program
    It shows how effectively debilitating to the psyche the last 4 years have been when I can't laugh at this sort of thing anymore.