Remember, General Wesley Clark "Seven Countries in Five Years" - 2007
    Iraq
    Syria
    Lebanon
    Libya
    Somalia
    Sudan
    Iran

Today, Wesley Clark endorses Vindman for Congress (scroll down to see Wesley and Adam Schiff).

A few minutes ago, Trump "truthed" this quoting Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu : "If they do “assassinate President Trump,” which is always a possibility, I hope that America obliterates Iran, wipes it off the face of the Earth — If that does not happen, American Leaders will be considered “gutless” cowards!"

Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump)

Trump knows better. We know nothing.

-----
    Matt, one important thing that came out of all the "conspiracy" research in this thread is...many of us here are unvaxxed. Thank you, Rip.

So... The US gets to do some trade with Israel.

In return, the US gets to take total responsibility for the existence of Israel, and Israeli national interests take centre stage of American political life.

Sounds fine. I mean, c'mon - THE SODA STREAM?! HELLO?!

Netanyahu wasn't kidding when he said "our wars are YOUR wars".

Quote Originally Posted by mkm5 View Post
    Here's a link to the Crooks Black Rock commercial that was pulled after the failed assassination attempt:

https://youtu.be/xb4hKs32K4o?si=b7yXd_-ffzpYhF-p

I'm sticking with the "no coincidences theory" on this one...
    Blackrock is an international company with a Trillion or two for global investment, they appear to have a globalist outlook, Trump on the other hand well at least at this stage is a nationalist and his threats to bring in more drastic tariffs and reestablish manufacturing in the US does not fare well with folk with global views therefore that is why you see all these events happening. The problem with the US is it was too strong and due to the success of your Democrat folk it has been neutered somewhat and that is where you need the US in a global environment, you simply cannot have one dominant nation so if Trump gets back in he just may put the US back on top of the heap, however if Kamala gets in well you can expect the US will finally lose its legs. I think this may be one of the nastiest cage fights you folk in the US will see in an election of a President.

Seems like a good time to add this insanity to the discussion: Teams With Trans-Identified Male Cyclists Win Top Three Spots At Women's Bike Race In Washington - Reduxx

The death of women's sports. Only the women can save it. The girls in the picture are the problem -- they should not have competed, because that means they're okay with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    A few minutes ago, Trump "truthed" this quoting Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu : "If they do “assassinate President Trump,” which is always a possibility, I hope that America obliterates Iran, wipes it off the face of the Earth — If that does not happen, American Leaders will be considered “gutless” cowards!"

Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump)
    Hold up...watching the video clip on that post, it looks more like what you quoted is Trump's response as to what he hopes would be the US response, were Iran to assassinate him. Or am I missing something there?

Quote Originally Posted by mkm5 View Post
    Here's a link to the Crooks Black Rock commercial that was pulled after the failed assassination attempt:

https://youtu.be/xb4hKs32K4o?si=b7yXd_-ffzpYhF-p

I'm sticking with the "no coincidences theory" on this one...
    What does it mean? That they selected him from the people they had on file? what relevance does the ad have?

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Jackson View Post
    So... The US gets to do some trade with Israel.

In return, the US gets to take total responsibility for the existence of Israel, and Israeli national interests take centre stage of American political life.
    I think the US has a 21% trade deficit with Israel. Not worth it. Tucker recently pointed out the Scofield Bible as a reason the US is so focused on Israel. Anyone an expert on this?

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Donaldson View Post
    Hold up...watching the video clip on that post, it looks more like what you quoted is Trump's response as to what he hopes would be the US response, were Iran to assassinate him. Or am I missing something there?
    Yea, I think so. My point is, Trump is a smart guy; he knows Iran didn't cause his security detail to stand-down and disguise it as incompetence. So, what's with all the Iran bluster from VP Vance and now Trump?

Anticausal: I agree. In 5th gen warfare, the weapon of choice is psyops. I have no idea what's real and what's fake. None.

occupied.jpg

Mike Johnson should have just sucked him off at the podium. I'm sure he's done it off camera anyway.

I want the Jewish people to stop being a nomadic nuisance and have somewhere to go, but in moments like this, I must join Yngvi in his common refrain: Fuck Israel.

Asking a fairly basic question- is having Kamala as candidate electoral suicide? Listening to the MSM esp the BBBC (British Bolshevik broadcasting corporation) she is being hailed as the next messiah, yet the odds against her I
    can get online are huge.

And thank you JD Vance for having the balls to accurately state the level of Islamist control in the UK

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Subby View Post
    What does it mean? That they selected him from the people they had on file? what relevance does the ad have?
    I'm not sure, but it's the same geeky glasses wearing underweight youth with bad hair and "bullying" issues in pretty much every recent shooting debacle. Maybe it fits the profile?

I wonder how much "Fake FJB" gets paid for this appearance? And, We the People are paying for this shit show?

https://youtu.be/jT6K7qAwrDo?si=GEmg9oYMzbBnoK0a