starting strength gym
Page 3085 of 3090 FirstFirst ... 2085258529853035307530833084308530863087 ... LastLast
Results 30,841 to 30,850 of 30899

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Brainich View Post
    Wal, are you familiar with the fable of the scorpion and the frog?
    I have heard of it, but what is your interpretation of the scorpion and the frog?

Quote Originally Posted by Jenni View Post
    Maybe.
    Maybe not.
    Ensuring warfare and strife take place serves to spread quite a bit of money and power around to parties who deal in such affairs.

Forcing the west to engage on the level Isreal is could be seen as a victory by Isreal. They're getting big brother to come to the rescue.
    Who are these parties that are dealing in this clandestine work?

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    Not at all.

1. When a substantial portion of the military aged men from middle eastern countries have been shipped across the globe to western countries, these men no longer pose an immediate threat to israel itself.

2. israel needs western countries to fund and fight its wars in the middle east; it is much easier to promote hostility against the Muslim nations if atrocities/conflict are allowed to happen in western countries.

3. The israeli lobby needs to create controlled anti-semitic sentiment in western countries to demand anti-semitism laws; they need to appear as the victim to justify the censorship of any criticism of israel.

These strategies have come straight from the mouths of israeli leaders, both past and present.
    It is a failed strategy. They are surrounded by their enemies and losing support from the west fast, what will their end be?

To find that answer I direct you to Rom 11.

Quote Originally Posted by mkm5 View Post
    Do you mean why "go back there" to the moon or why go back to trying to figure out if anyone ever actually landed on the moon?

I was a kid back then too. There's a lot of shifty shit that went on back then that even caught my attention as a 7 year old...
    They have already gone back there, well at least with landers, but what they found is dust, so my point is why go back? You can see the evidence with Nasa’s Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter (LRO) of where those Apollo astronauts landed . When JFK said way back in the 1960's that is was a goal to put a man on the moon, getting to the moon was just a small part of the whole scheme, pushing technology that was really the goal and the US was so far ahead of the world back then, but look what has happened to them now, they are ready to put Kamala charge. I ask you are there any statesman left?

People who eschew mysticism are at a disadvantage. The Roman's reading entrails or drawing lots before a military decision was actually very powerful. It kept them unpredictable.

The enemy domestic is extremely religious, but few understand this. They are absolutely obsessed with Jesus Christ and Christianity. Obsessed. It's like all they can think about. An all consuming hatred. It's very odd, isn't it?

I've never seen a Muslim that overcome with rage against Jesus Christ. The Muslims being thrown at Europe and the Anglosphere are their dregs. It would be like a bunch of inner city American blacks being thrown at Japan all at once. They'd overrun and destroy the place, at least without the employment of extreme violence to supress them.

They're animating Muslims to be their scapegoat golem. "Let's you and him fight". It's a great way to throw dirt in everyone's eyes.

"Daddy, are we at Clown World yet?"

Greater-Manchester-Police.jpg

"Yes, sweetie."

Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    It is a failed strategy. They are surrounded by their enemies and losing support from the west fast, what will their end be?

To find that answer I direct you to Rom 11.
    Wal, the israeli lobbyists have successfully passed legislation that formally criminalizes criticism of israel in all western countries.
    Syria is no longer a threat to israel after the exodus of its military aged men to the EU.
    Biden says the US is readying new military deployments to the Middle East to fight on behalf of israel; their strategy is working and it is working at our expense.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    The enemy domestic is extremely religious, but few understand this. They are absolutely obsessed with Jesus Christ and Christianity. Obsessed. It's like all they can think about. An all consuming hatred. It's very odd, isn't it?
    No, it’s not really odd to me at all. Who is the enemy, ultimately, and what is his motivation? You said mysticism; start there.

The stupidity of this administration is astounding. Here's a classic kamala clip:

https://youtu.be/6_xh5SlTRjA?si=xaRBIwi6B5KB_5FQ

An excellent City Journal piece: Girling the Boy Scouts | City Journal

Today, American boys are plagued by fatherlessness, both real and symbolic. Whereas in the early twentieth century, boys lost their biological fathers to industrial accidents and tuberculosis, now they lose them to parental irresponsibility. In 2022, 40 percent of all American children were born to single mothers. Black newborns faced a catastrophic 69.3 percent illegitimacy rate, while more than 53 percent of Hispanic children were born to unmarried females. Whites had a 27 percent illegitimacy rate; the rate among the white underclass is twice that. Already in 2016, 59 percent of births to white women who did not finish high school or obtain a GED occurred outside of marriage. Boys suffer the most in the typical fatherless household, with its lack of structure, parade of shiftless boyfriends, and inconsistent discipline. (There are exceptions to this chaos, of course.)

The disintegration of the family coincided with the devalorization of males, making the possibility of even a symbolic father figure remote. Feminism was zero-sum: it championed females by tearing males down. The concept of toxic masculinity was active decades before the American Psychological Association declared traditional masculinity (which the APA defined by such civilization-creating traits as competitiveness, stoicism, and the desire to provide for others) a malady. Positive male characters in television and movies were replaced by dolts and abusers. And a cascade of female-uplift programs started pouring out of the government, foundations, corporations, and universities.
    And they don't even understand what they are saying about women when they establish programs that only help women:

Matching the flood of female-preferring programs in STEM is the flood of female-serving programs in health. The Affordable Care Act codified eight offices of women’s health throughout the executive branch; it created a host of women-only benefits (like annual “well-woman” visits). What did men get? Higher insurance premiums. The Department of Health and Human Services has an Office on Women’s Health; the Centers for Disease Control has an Office of Women’s Health; the Health Resources and Services Administration has a Women’s Preventive Services Initiative; women’s health analysts are seeded throughout the ten regional federal health offices. The government’s Healthy People 2030 initiative set 29 health targets for women and four for men.
    The poor dears just can't make it without help from Above.

Quote Originally Posted by Satch12879 View Post
    No, it’s not really odd to me at all. Who is the enemy, ultimately, and what is his motivation? You said mysticism; start there.
    Yeah, it's not really odd to me either. I was just being rhetorical.

There are several facets to what I refer to as the enemy domestic, but this hatred certainly seems to be the unifying factor. It's what feeds them and gives them the energy.

Please stop talking to Wal about Israel and the organised Jewish community in the West. He's never going to read Kevin Macdonald, and even if he did, he'd still hold his beliefs.

Out of interest, is American mass media covering our race protests/riots?

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Jackson View Post
    Please stop talking to Wal about Israel and the organised Jewish community in the West. He's never going to read Kevin Macdonald, and even if he did, he'd still hold his beliefs.

Out of interest, is American mass media covering our race protests/riots?
    Being particular, they aren’t race riots. They’re anti two tier policing and anti uncontrolled immigration riots