Page 3089 of 3090 FirstFirst ... 208925892989303930793087308830893090 LastLast
Results 30,881 to 30,890 of 30899

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    Wal, read what you have posted.
    Their own definition and links you have provided prove they are not a secular organization; a secular organization does not cater to, discriminate in relation to or focus on religious matters, Jewish or otherwise.

In the same breath they claim to be secular, they also pat themselves on the back for their "contributions to the Jewish community".
    Their lies are beyond ridiculous.

b'nai b'rith is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Israel Lobby Takes Out Second '''Squad''' Member As Cori Bush Loses Primary | ZeroHedge

israel, stop meddling in our political system!
    As one who lives in Missouri with that miserable woman, I say good regardless how it turned out. Now if we could only get rid of Omar and especially Rashid.

https://x.com/Will_Tanner_1/status/1821281109570674766

A brief historical counterpoint to the prevailing idea across America as well as on the board that having guns will keep your homestead safe. Historically it hasn't done so that well.

b'nai b'rith is a hotbed of terrorist activity.
    "Israel is a nation perennially swept up in religious fervor and conflict. And yet, strikingly, a large portion of its population is secular, and even its insular ultra-Orthodox community loses a steady stream of members who tire of its strict religious rules."

“What defines us is our language, and our heritage, but doesn’t involve faith in a god.”

Just a moment...

Yuri they are a secular society and so are their organizations.

"Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you (Israel), and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof." Math 21:43

The USA got that "kingdom", but they too have lost it.

"Childish leaders oppress my people, and women rule over them. O my people, your leaders mislead you; they send you down the wrong road." Isa3:12

If you lot get Kamala well I pity you.

Quote Originally Posted by Subby View Post

A brief historical counterpoint to the prevailing idea across America as well as on the board that having guns will keep your homestead safe. Historically it hasn't done so that well.
    Is it not obvious that elderly weak people are easier to kill than younger stronger meaner people?

Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    "Israel is a nation perennially swept up in religious fervor and conflict. And yet, strikingly, a large portion of its population is secular, and even its insular ultra-Orthodox community loses a steady stream of members who tire of its strict religious rules."

“What defines us is our language, and our heritage, but doesn’t involve faith in a god.”

Just a moment...

"Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you (Israel), and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof." Math 21:43

"Childish leaders oppress my people, and women rule over them. O my people, your leaders mislead you; they send you down the wrong road." Isa3:12

wal, I'll let you post this religious drivel, but only if you promise to learn to use commas correctly.

I never heard of tampon tim before last week, but the first time I saw him and the way he acts, it reminded me of someone. I couldn't quite place it right away, but here it is.

My gut feeling is he is a very dangerous person to this country and the constitution.

I'll try to find the clip of the COVID hot line he set up so neighbors could tattle on others for not wearing masks or not adhering to (anti) social distancing. It's unbelievable.

https://youtu.be/O4ne13Zft9Q?si=3KiEE2MPJVAKZIMe

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    wal, I'll let you post this religious drivel, but only if you promise to learn to use commas correctly.
    Thanks Mark, I am willing to learn, can you give me some examples of the use of the "comma" and it's function in grammar, that is if you have time.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Jackson View Post
    Boomer Christians have the worst take on Israel and jews. Talk about what you want, but I was asking people to stop asking you questions about that subject to which there will only ever be one answer for you.

Kevin Macdonald wrote a very well researched book called the "Culture of Critique" which I think you would read, put down and then still go and on and on about the symptom of Islam in the West without ever addressing the cause of how and why they got here in the first place.
    Matt can you give me an brief outline of that book and why you think it would not change my mind on "Islam in the west"?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Is it not obvious that elderly weak people are easier to kill than younger stronger meaner people?
    I don't think Rhodesia and it's population's fatal problem was being physically weak or docile.

If you want an American example look at john brown and his exploits. The "bleeding kansas" era was essentially the same thing on a smaller scale. And the result was the same, the marxists and the degenerates won because they had the greater will and were prepared to drive the knife to the hilt.

Raiders > Homesteaders because they can dictate the time and pace of any battles and they have the advantage of mobility.

It takes an incredible amount of time, resources and organisation to secure a homestead from attack and protect it from violence, and only a fraction of that effort to throw a molotov cocktail over the fence.

I know we've had this difference of opinions in many different forms many times, but I think I can get away with calling you slightly stubborn. I'd hoped that the podcast with Mr. Macintyre had swayed you a little towards realising that power without the will to use it is a losing strategy. The side that wants to win will always beat the side that just wants to be left alone on a long enough time scale regardless of differentials in physical capabilities. This has been true since Homo Sapiens encroached on the Neanderthals and probably well before that.

Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post

Just a moment...

I don't understand or care about all of these Bible quotes, but it is obvious to everyone that israel is no more secular than the Taliban.
    Israeli Group Practices Red Heifer Ritual In Front Of Al-Aqsa Mosque | ZeroHedge

The White South Africans still have farms; guns work.

This has been true since Homo Sapiens encroached on the Neanderthals and probably well before that.
    "modern humans wanted it more" has to be one of the more unique theories I've heard re why Neanderthals went extinct. Nvm credible theories that: we bred more, bought foreign diseases & were more advanced socially (letting us manage larger groups. Organize & share information better.) I've even heard that their larger frames worked against them in times of scarcity. We needed less energy & were better at finding calories than they were.

A gun gives you better odds than not having one. But yeah, of course the aggressor has the advantage. I could be making dinner & be shot through the window & never even see the person. A cop walking through a crowded street is gonna have the same issue. No way he knows if a random person is about to attack him from behind. So, cops shouldn't even bother having guns?

The White South Africans still have farms; guns work.
    That and maybe most black South Africans don't want to end up like Zimbabwe. Begging white farmers to come back because they actually know what they're doing. South Africa can't even keep the lights on.

Since we throwing in the religious perspectives: Black People according to Pastor David James Manning. (Subscribe) - YouTube

We've had recent string of anti-Asian attacks getting media coverage lately.

Auckland bus attack: Police release images of woman who beat boy with pole - NZ Herald
    Police charge woman after alleged racist abuse on Auckland bus caught on video (msn.com)

At the start: the media were including footage of the attackers.

by the 3rd one: Another Auckland bus attack: Asian woman allegedly robbed on route No 70 (msn.com)
    4th - a teenage kid fucking rolling a 9 year old in a bathroom stall: Tourist family shocked: Girl, 9, attacked in Auckland Crowne Plaza hotel toilet while holidaying in NZ - NZ Herald

3rd incident happened on a bus that definitely had cameras. Hotel lobby absolutely has footage of the other 2. Yet, the video & description of the attackers is gone. Nothing to see here!

starting strength coach development program
    I'll give the benefit of the doubt and clarify:

Guns alone wont save or protect you because there are other issues at play. Whether that's a homestead or an individual or a war between nations. It's not a magical talisman. Conflicts, at any scale, from between individuals up to inter-species conflict are rarely won by the side that wants to be left alone. Retreating to smaller and smaller areas of territory is not the strategy of the side that is winning.