starting strength gym
Page 2982 of 3026 FirstFirst ... 19822482288229322972298029812982298329842992 ... LastLast
Results 29,811 to 29,820 of 30255

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Satch12879 View Post
    That being said, how do you square this against the amount of money and technology and logistical support the West put into the Soviet Union from its very inception?
    I am afraid I don't understand your question. Square what?
    The Soviet Union existed from 1922; it was immediately attacked from the West, and barely made it alive. It was attacked again by Germany during WWII, and suffered enormous devastation. How does that count as 'support'? Or do you mean Soviet Union post-WW2?

IPB

Quote Originally Posted by Larry Zaks View Post
    Have you or anyone taken a survey, or has there been a vote among Jews to know if you are correct when you say 'they have a tendency to get what they want?' What does that mean? They get what they want 51% of the time. 69.4% of the time. 98.6% of the time.

Who exactly is a Jew? Did you even know there are serious debates about this? The definition according to Jewish law for thousands of years is that the mother must be a Jew in order for her offspring to be Jews. The Reform Jewish movement allowed those offspring with a Jewish father to be declared Jewish.
    How does Reform Judaism define who is a Jew? | Reform Judaism

The Orthodox Jewish community does not accept anyone who does not have a Jewish mother to be a Jew, nor is a Reform conversion considered valid. I know a woman whose father was Jewish and mother a Christian who had to undergo a lengthy (a few years) Orthodox Jewish conversion in order to marry in Israel. There are thousands of these cases in Israel and world wide. There was a debate among rabbis as to whether or not the Ethiopian Jewish community were Jews. They were persecuted in Ethiopia by the non-Jewish population. The Israeli official rabbinate ruling was they were considered Jews. The official rabbinate is not accepted by all Orthodox Jews.

I have never taken a survey nor has there been a vote, but the Orthodox Jews from what I know (I studied a lot in Jewish orthodox schools as a child as an adult and have listened to probably a few thousand hours of podcasts by Orthodox rabbis) are very conservative politically. They are not in favor of the kind of immigration that allow drug dealers, terrorists, including a citizen of China who built a bio-weapons lab in California.
    Select Committee Unveils Report on Illegal PRC-Tied Biolab in Reedley, CA with McCarthy & Costa | Select Committee on the CCP

The liberal Jews however you want to define them either are reform Jews or those who never go to a synagogue, never study Jewish texts, and constantly violate Jewish law according to the Torah that does not mean ‘law' one common translation but is more accurately translated as ‘teaching.' I haven’t taken a survey but don’t believe they support Biden’s (he’s obviously not conducting American policy) immigration policies.

I believe there will be a lot of Jews killed in America, Israel, and all over the world in the next few years. Will there be an accurate count? I doubt it. If every Jew were killed (I no longer consider myself Jewish but according to the Orthodox definition I am) there will be those who say that all global problems are and were due to the Jews who are 0.2% of the global population. Jewish population by country - Wikipedia

Jews are about 22% of the Nobel Prize winners. percentage of jews nobel prize winners - Google Search

It’s my belief that the Jews did more good than evil throughout history. That has been debated for thousands of years resulting in millions of Jews who were murdered including the Holocaust. That has also been debated. John Irving a prominent Holocaust denier lost in a court of law in England.

Irving v Penguin Books Ltd - Wikipedia
    Thanks, Larry.

Legislative corruption is pervasive, but it isn’t usually this cringe:

…a California law that’s about to raise the state minimum wage at fast-food spots to $20 an hour from $16 offers an unusual exemption for chains that bake bread and sell it as a standalone item.

Governor Gavin Newsom pushed for that break, according to people familiar with the matter. Among the main beneficiaries is (Greg) Flynn, a longtime Newsom donor whose California holdings include two dozen Panera Bread locations.
    Imagine bending your labor laws to suit Panera Bread.

Why would anybody open a business in California? Is the surfing really that important?

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    I need to restate my question.

Is RFK, Jr's summary of pertinent history accurate? If so, then who started this...the original aggressor? Who ****wants**** this war? Who refuses to allow it to end? Who broke their promises when the USSR agreed to withdraw from Germany?

If RFK's rendition of history is inaccurate, what's wrong with it?

Here's the interview again: Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Explains How The Ukraine Russia War Started - YouTube
    Russian oligarchs/politicians are getting rich off of the war, Western oligarchs/politicians are getting rich off of the war. No reason to end the war until they run out of Ukrainians to fight in the trenches. Then another region will be selected to continue the "win win" scenario envisioned by Blinken/Nuland, et al.

Quote Originally Posted by IlPrincipeBrutto View Post
    I am afraid I don't understand your question. Square what?
    The Soviet Union existed from 1922; it was immediately attacked from the West, and barely made it alive. It was attacked again by Germany during WWII, and suffered enormous devastation. How does that count as 'support'? Or do you mean Soviet Union post-WW2?

IPB
    No, I mean Western industry and money invested heavily into the USSR and built their infrastructure from almost immediately after the murder of the Czar. GE built their electrical grid, Ford built a massive factory, oil and mineral concerns partnered with Moscow to drill and mine everywhere they could. The revolutionaries had no idea how to run a nation, so the West took a cut to manage it all. Antony Sutton.

Quote Originally Posted by Larry Zaks View Post
    Have you or anyone taken a survey, or has there been a vote among Jews to know if you are correct when you say 'they have a tendency to get what they want?' What does that mean? They get what they want 51% of the time. 69.4% of the time. 98.6% of the time.

Who exactly is a Jew? Did you even know there are serious debates about this? The definition according to Jewish law for thousands of years is that the mother must be a Jew in order for her offspring to be Jews. The Reform Jewish movement allowed those offspring with a Jewish father to be declared Jewish.
    How does Reform Judaism define who is a Jew? | Reform Judaism

The Orthodox Jewish community does not accept anyone who does not have a Jewish mother to be a Jew, nor is a Reform conversion considered valid. I know a woman whose father was Jewish and mother a Christian who had to undergo a lengthy (a few years) Orthodox Jewish conversion in order to marry in Israel. There are thousands of these cases in Israel and world wide. There was a debate among rabbis as to whether or not the Ethiopian Jewish community were Jews. They were persecuted in Ethiopia by the non-Jewish population. The Israeli official rabbinate ruling was they were considered Jews. The official rabbinate is not accepted by all Orthodox Jews.

I have never taken a survey nor has there been a vote, but the Orthodox Jews from what I know (I studied a lot in Jewish orthodox schools as a child as an adult and have listened to probably a few thousand hours of podcasts by Orthodox rabbis) are very conservative politically. They are not in favor of the kind of immigration that allow drug dealers, terrorists, including a citizen of China who built a bio-weapons lab in California.
    Select Committee Unveils Report on Illegal PRC-Tied Biolab in Reedley, CA with McCarthy & Costa | Select Committee on the CCP

The liberal Jews however you want to define them either are reform Jews or those who never go to a synagogue, never study Jewish texts, and constantly violate Jewish law according to the Torah that does not mean ‘law' one common translation but is more accurately translated as ‘teaching.' I haven’t taken a survey but don’t believe they support Biden’s (he’s obviously not conducting American policy) immigration policies.

I believe there will be a lot of Jews killed in America, Israel, and all over the world in the next few years. Will there be an accurate count? I doubt it. If every Jew were killed (I no longer consider myself Jewish but according to the Orthodox definition I am) there will be those who say that all global problems are and were due to the Jews who are 0.2% of the global population. Jewish population by country - Wikipedia

Jews are about 22% of the Nobel Prize winners. percentage of jews nobel prize winners - Google Search

It’s my belief that the Jews did more good than evil throughout history. That has been debated for thousands of years resulting in millions of Jews who were murdered including the Holocaust. That has also been debated. John Irving a prominent Holocaust denier lost in a court of law in England.

Irving v Penguin Books Ltd - Wikipedia
    AC is going to have a field day playing “spot the fallacy” here.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Thank you very much, Coach Rip.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Satch12879 View Post
    Antony Sutton.
    I like his trilogy, but let us remember that he is British, so probably an agent for the EIC.