starting strength gym
Page 2983 of 3026 FirstFirst ... 19832483288329332973298129822983298429852993 ... LastLast
Results 29,821 to 29,830 of 30255

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    How a California Code Enforcement Officer in a Small California Town Blew the Lid on an Illegal Biolab Teeming with Deadly Viruses
    In December 2022, Code Enforcement Officer Jesalyn Harper discovered an illegal biolab in an abandoned warehouse in the small agricultural community of Reedley, California.
    Operated by a Chinese fugitive who illegally entered the United States under a false identity, the biolab could have
    been the epicenter of one or more pandemic outbreaks, as its contents included pathogens ranging from Ebola and SARS-CoV-2 to HIV and gonorrhea.
    The poorly maintained lab was operating with impunity until Harper’s accidental discovery.

Exclusive: How a California Code Enforcement Officer in a Small California Town Blew the Lid on an Illegal Biolab Teeming with Deadly Viruses (Part 1)

Exclusive: Why the FBI and the CDC Took So Little Interest in a Dangerous Biolab Hiding in Plain Sight (Part 2)

Select Committee Unveils Report on Illegal PRC-Tied Biolab in Reedley, CA with McCarthy & Costa | Select Committee on the CCP

How can a secret bioweapons lab run by a member of the Chinese Communist party be discovered, and the Center for Disease Control initially
    refused to respond to calls to investigate but eventually destroyed the whole lab without determining what poisons were there including one labelled 'ebola?'
    There could be a lot more of these secret labs in the USA. The people running the CDC (the FBI was also called in but did nothing) and upper echelons of the US
    government could be killed from these diseases. Did the covid vaccinations ruin their rational judgement? Who is running the US government?

Did the people at the top of Pfizer and Moderna take the covid vaccinations? I don't think we'll find out soon if at all. I don't remember where I saw this and
    spent about ten minutes searching for it but Dr. Peter McCullough an outspoken opponent of covid vaccinations said they could change personalities and
    affect rational decision making. That's the only way I can make sense of a lot of events in the USA linked to illegal immigration, Chinese buying up agricultural
    land around US military bases and spending billions for a war in Ukraine that is a disaster. The USA should stop giving money and weapons to Israel which as I
    have noted previously goes to US arms corporations and interest payments. Not many people in Israel would agree.

For what it's worth cigarette smoking shrinks the volume of the brain and is not reversible.
    Smoking Linked to Brain Shrinkage, Irreversible Even After Quitting - Neuroscience News

I can't prove it, but I believe Obama and/or some of his people are helping to conduct a lot of
    federal policy decisions, because Biden can't be. Obama was a smoker for years
    including his time in the White House.

Obama admits smoking '''NINE cigarettes a day when president''' and only gave up when daughter Malia caught him | The US Sun

Report 95: mRNA COVID-19 Shots - '''Vaccines''' or Gene Therapy Products? - Part 1
    Are the mRNA COVID-19 shots genuinely vaccines? These products never aligned with the pre-September 2021 definitions of "vaccine" and "vaccination," as defined by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). At that time, a vaccine was defined as:

“A product that stimulates a person’s immune system to produce immunity to a specific disease, protecting the person from that disease.”

And, the CDC then defined vaccination as:

“The act of introducing a vaccine into the body to produce immunity to a specific disease.” [Emphasis added.]

Moreover, U.S. Code legally defines 'vaccine' as:

"…any substance designed to be administered to a human being for the prevention of 1 or more diseases." [Emphasis added.]

Abundant evidence now shows that mRNA COVID drugs did not produce immunity protecting a person from contracting or transmitting the SARS-CoV-2 virus, which causes COVID-19. So why do the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and CDC still assert that the COVID injections are vaccines, and does it matter? Much more than semantics is at issue when public health and regulatory agencies refer to the mRNA COVID drugs.

The way in which the FDA defines a drug -- as a vaccine or a gene therapy -- drives which advisory committee reviews the product and what steps the drug approval process involves. Through at least June 30, 2020, the FDA termed these COVID-19 mRNA drugs gene therapies. Moderna's Q2 2020 quarterly report stated, “mRNA is considered a gene therapy product by the FDA” [Emphasis added.] [https://d18rn0p25nwr6d.cloudfront.ne...fc887b6afc.pdf, p. 70.] Despite the FDA telling Moderna it considered mRNA a gene therapy, the agency told the public repeatedly that the U.S. government and its partners were working to develop an mRNA COVID "vaccine," and this message persists. Why would the FDA, along with the CDC, misinform Americans about the type of drugs they were taking by the millions of doses? The answer becomes clearer when one understands that there are vastly different approval processes and, thus, approval timelines in place for vaccines and gene therapies.

Moderna realized this early on. In its Q2 2020 quarterly report, the company mentioned:

“No mRNA drug has been approved in this new potential class of medicines and may never be approved as a result of efforts by others or us. mRNA drug development has substantial clinical development and regulatory risks due to the novel and unprecedented nature of this new class of medicines.” [Emphasis added.]

It also stated:

“The number and design of the clinical trials and preclinical studies required for the approval of these types of medicines have not been established, may be different from those required for gene therapy products, or may require safety testing like gene therapy products.” [Emphasis added.]

Clearly, gene therapy drug development comes with a lot of unknowns. However, vaccine drug development and the related approval processes are well-established. Did the FDA pull a 'vaccine bait-and-switch' on the American people to develop an anti-COVID-19 drug, one that Americans would accept, at "warp speed?" Evidence supports that that is, indeed, what happened; and this series of reports, starting with Part 1 below, will present facts showing this to be the case.

There is a lot more to this you can read about that is really sickening to me. I worked in business enough to have seen people steal from their families, widows, the general public for money.
    I heard about people who killed for money but fortunately never met them. Killing masses of people in the name of promoting health
    by people who already have more money than they can ever spend is beyond my comprehension. For some people, there is never enough power, money etc..
    Whatever the cause if they aren't stopped, this will be disastrous for billions of people including them. At least I hope they don't survive. But there will be
    others to take their place.

Quote Originally Posted by Larry Zaks View Post
    Have you or anyone taken a survey, or has there been a vote among Jews to know if you are correct when you say 'they have a tendency to get what they want?' What does that mean? They get what they want 51% of the time. 69.4% of the time. 98.6% of the time.

Who exactly is a Jew? Did you even know there are serious debates about this?
    Why does this debate exist? Why would someone wish to be part of the "most persecuted people ever" TM if there were no benefits?

Sure, I've even seen blacks with "Kiss Me, I'm Irish" gear on St. Patrick's Day in NYC, but I'm not exactly sure who'd actually want to be Irish given a choice between herpes and the "luck" of the Irish.

The Orthodox Jewish community does not accept anyone who does not have a Jewish mother to be a Jew, nor is a Reform conversion considered valid. I know a woman whose father was Jewish and mother a Christian who had to undergo a lengthy (a few years) Orthodox Jewish conversion in order to marry in Israel. There are thousands of these cases in Israel and world wide. There was a debate among rabbis as to whether or not the Ethiopian Jewish community were Jews. They were persecuted in Ethiopia by the non-Jewish population. The Israeli official rabbinate ruling was they were considered Jews. The official rabbinate is not accepted by all Orthodox Jews.

there will be those who say that all global problems are and were due to the Jews who are 0.2% of the global population. Jewish population by country - Wikipedia
    Granted, there are people who will look for a scapegoat to explain every bad choice and bad piece of luck they ever had, but I don't think Jews being 0.2% of the population is the great argument you want it to be.

For starters: what percentage of the entire population are bankers. lawyers, politicians, journalists, and other scum? I think we'd all agree that a disproportionate amount of the world's problems stem from these people, right?

Are we to deny our lying eyes and pretend that these nepotism driven fields have anything near a .02% representation of Jews?

Are we to pretend that loudly noticing in public doesn't get you what Kanye West got? Whether he's a nut or not is irrelevant; that's not what lost him billions and literally confirmed his claims. He was always a nut. But suddenly he has things to say about the people who are apparently not in power and than those same people used their lack of power against him.

Jews are about 22% of the Nobel Prize winners.
    And Barack Obama got one too.

It’s my belief that the Jews did more good than evil throughout history.
    Are we only allowed to notice positive group accomplishments?

At what point does jealousy and Jewish supremacy not explain why they were expelled from over 100 countries?

How many bars can I be bounced out of before people start thinking maybe it's my fault?

Why do the Swiss have any similar reputations?

They're rich, good looking people with a pretty small global population that all but go unnoticed until you crave chocolate or need to hide some money.

John Irving a prominent Holocaust denier lost in a court of law in England.
    Donald Trump, a former president and one of the richest men in the world, has recently lost court cases due to nothing more than those in power not liking him.

Are we going to pretend that an author and historian, who didn't actually deny the holocaust (he denied the numbers and the means) got a fair shake in the same British court system that prosecuted a dude for teaching his pug how to do the Nazi salute?

What is the difference between this level of gaslighting and the gaslighting that wants us to pretend that 13% (3% really, if we adjust for age and gender) of the US population does near 60% of the violent crimes? A fact so obvious that the only defense against it is a liberal arts degree and binge watching The Cosby Show.

"Who is running the US government?"

CCP, apparently. Shtf on the way before November, probably another "summer of love;" get prepped...

Quote Originally Posted by George Christiansen View Post

And Barack Obama got one (Nobel prize) too.
    As did Yasser Arafat. He died with around $2B hidden in foreign banks while leaving his people dirt poor and his “nation” a terrorist strong hold. I realize it’s fashionable to victimize terrorists and practitioners of genocide. But if I were to name drop in a juvenile game of what about ism , I’m throwing down with Einstein.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    But if I were to name drop in a juvenile game of what about ism , I’m throwing down with Einstein.
    Why is it that about half of the time I have no idea what the fuck you are talking about? Do you do this intentionally?

As did Yasser Arafat. He died with around $2B hidden in foreign banks while leaving his people dirt poor and his “nation” a terrorist strong hold. I realize it’s fashionable to victimize terrorists and practitioners of genocide. But if I were to name drop in a juvenile game of what about ism , I’m throwing down with Einstein.
    You and the mouse in your pocket can do whatever you want, but you just further proved my point: getting a Nobel Prize is proof of nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Why is it that about half of the time I have no idea what the fuck you are talking about? Do you do this intentionally?
    A) I think you understand what I say most of the time. B) I’m only interested in pointing out the utter stupidity of others. .

A) I think you understand what I say most of the time. B) I’m only interested in pointing out the utter stupidity of others. .
    Okay, Barry.

Quote Originally Posted by George Christiansen View Post
    How many bars can I be bounced out of before people start thinking maybe it's my fault?
    This is what I come back to. I want to like people, generally. I like how the Jews utilize cultural connections. I think that's one advantage that whites don't use much that other cultures do and we should take that lesson. I like how the Jews demand a certain amount of national service from their young folks. But in the end I come back to, at some point if you insult the people you live among and think of them as "unclean" how are you really neighbors? It does feel like they bring a certain amount of the bad feelings on themselves.

What I do have a hard time sorting out, is their need for control a factor of Jewishness or money? Is it that they seek so much power and control because that's what the moneyed class does, or is it something in the religion/culture that drives it. Because I have no urge to tell other people how to eat or live or what they should inject themselves with or any of the other shit that they seem to think is their purview. But I'm not money nor Jewish. My people (Danes and Norwegians) traded with all types. That's how we ended up in the New World. We still aren't very serious about religion. To this day the merchants and farmers in my family don't care if they're selling to Jews or black folk or Asians. It's commerce. At the same time there's no authoritarian drive. Based on that experience I have to wonder if it is something specific to Jews that creates that drive, as opposed to the drive for money or commerce.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by David Roberts View Post
    Russian oligarchs/politicians are getting rich off of the war, Western oligarchs/politicians are getting rich off of the war. No reason to end the war until they run out of Ukrainians to fight in the trenches. Then another region will be selected to continue the "win win" scenario envisioned by Blinken/Nuland, et al.
    Rules for Radicals...
    RULE 12: Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.

The face of Perpetual War: Victoria Nuland