starting strength gym
Page 2987 of 3026 FirstFirst ... 19872487288729372977298529862987298829892997 ... LastLast
Results 29,861 to 29,870 of 30255

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    I personally think that Ukraine would be better off under Putin. Tell me why I'm wrong.
    It certainly seems like parts of it have made it clear that they want to be...again.

Quote Originally Posted by smokeyjones View Post
    The West might not be free but they're closer to that ideal than a county that imprisons people for having parties or wearing earings.

Not to mention the suspicious amount of dying of natural causes and falls for anyone who disagrees with the government. They're a dictatorship shithole posing as a democracy.
    I couldn't help but think of your Horseface Jacinda when reading this. Made me smile.

Unless a lot of people have been hoaxed on X, including me, Trump just posted a steaming pile of shit on his Truth Social:

"The Pandemic no longer controls our lives. The Vaccines that saved us from COVID are now being used to help beat Cancer - Turning setback into comeback! YOU'RE WELCOME JOE, NINE MONTH APPROVAL TIME VS. 12 YEARS THAT IT WOULD HAVE TAKEN YOU!"
    Even if this was one of his staff's idea, it's a fucking horrible mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by smokeyjones View Post
    Western planes are better. We could have air superiority and sink the blank fleet in an afternoon. If that isn't sufficient. Blow up their factories.
    I don’t think the U.S. military is as superior as you think it is. Russia has hypersonic missiles that could sink a carrier group. They also may have the best surface to air missile defense system in the world.

I still cannot figure out why I am supposed to care about Russia, Ukraine, Gaza, Israel, or any other God forsaken shit hole country in this world. I care about my land and my people. I especially care about my three late teen and early 20’s sons that are all tradesmen. None of them went to college. They won’t be able to evade the draft like Donald Trump. Antony Blinken would sacrifice my sons for his people in Israel. Lindsay Graham would sacrifice my sons to kill some Russians. When does the sacrifice go the other way? When do our leaders sacrifice themselves for “their” people? They don’t have a people. That’s why they call us “the” people. Voting harder will not get us out of this mess. We need new leaders and a new map.

Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    It would be better to ask will the world be better off under a Biden or Trump presidency? Putin is really at a dead end. His armed forces are depleted, the economy is dying, there is no advantage to take Ukraine except to fulfill a dream of building an empire.
    The US has also gained strong economic bonds with our neighbor Mexico, unified the South East Pacific, Japan and Australia are fully on board, NATO has new friends all the time. The best thing Russia and China have are their figureheads. Two people that represent a once was, an idea, or as you put it, dreams of an empire. The globalist pulled the rug out from under the baby cubs feet and they landed on their heads.

Terribly interesting: Big Pharma Profits Over Lives: Dr. Sabine Hazan Exposes COVID Cartel's Suppression of Essential Gut Health Data - The HighWire

Distinguished gastroenterologist Dr. Sabine Hazan spoke at U.S. Senator Ron Johnson’s (R-WI) recent roundtable discussion titled “Federal Health Agencies and the COVID Cartel: What Are They Hiding?” Listed as a speaker to examine “Corruption of Medical Research and Federal Health Agencies,” Dr. Hazen shared eye-opening details regarding how her groundbreaking findings on how COVID-19 vaccines wreaked havoc on the gut microbiome were censured and silenced. Likewise, she shared how her research emphasizing the efficacy of specific treatments like hydroxychloroquine, azithromycin, and Ivermectin against COVID-19 was also swept under the rug.

Dr. Hazan explained that the microbiome—the microbes in our gut—is essentially our immunity, and when studied, it tells the story of COVID-19. Certainly seems like something worth knowing. A practicing gastroenterologist for the last three decades, Dr. Hazan dove right in when the pandemic hit. Her laboratory, Progenabiome, was the first to document the entire sequence of SARS-CoV-2 in the stools as opposed to the PCR test. She pointed out that microbiome research through the stools presents the whole picture of the virus instead of the PCR, which is merely a tiny piece of the virus. Again, this information appears super critical.
    COVID Cartel Round Table - Dr. Sabine Hazan Presentation - YouTube

https://twitter.com/SabinehazanMD/st...52682008727553

This explains a lot of things:

HTTP://citizenfreepress.com/wp-conte...tin-africa.jpg

https://citizenfreepress.com/wp-cont...ine-israel.jpg

https://www.tampabay.com/news/health...trictions-why/

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Gleichauf View Post
    I don’t think the U.S. military is as superior as you think it is. Russia has hypersonic missiles that could sink a carrier group. They also may have the best surface to air missile defense system in the world.
    You don't need hyper-sonic missiles to sink a ship drones are sufficient to sink a ship or destroy a tank. Russia is struggling to catch up with western technology, because its military has been white anted with corruption for decades, the only advantage Russia has is numbers, it specializes in meat wave tactics and Ukraine just cannot kill them fast enough. Putin is sacrificing his own military hoping that he will have enough men and weapons left to overrun Ukraine. It is an old soviet tactic. Russia has to rely on China, North Korea and Iran to supply its military and it needs western technology to make modern weapons. Russia will eventually burn itself out.

still cannot figure out why I am supposed to care about Russia, Ukraine, Gaza, Israel, or any other God forsaken shit hole country in this world. I care about my land and my people.
    No country is "God forsaken" only counties that have forsaken God, that is why those counties are "shit holes", the US, Europe and Australia where I live are now heading down that same road to "shitsville". You folk in the US may be lucky and remove the democrats, however you may be going from the frying pan into the fire if Trump is elected.

More things explained: https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1766309014827061326

Most Americans do not know that the US census currently counts, for purposes of voting power, all people in a district, regardless of citizenship!

Senate Democrats just voted unanimously to defeat an amendment that would have stopped counting illegals for congressional seat apportionment and electoral college (presidential) votes.

Since illegals are mostly in Democrat states, both the House and the Presidential vote are shifted ~5% to the left, which is enough to change the entire balance of power!

This is a major reason why the Biden administration is ushering in record levels of illegals and doing so few deportations.
    That, and the mail-in ballots.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    More things explained: https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1766309014827061326

That, and the mail-in ballots.
    Yes, and let's not forget about Dominion. An interesting name for a "vote counting" machine by the way.

Are you saying they're leaving all the good toys off the table because they're afraid of the world realizing they're metaphorical paper planes?

That's a different sort of bleak to how I've been viewing this. That the people making money off this don't want a quick resolution. They don't give a fuck about the losses on both sides.

I can't tell you why you should care. I care because the other powers in the world are making it their intentions for expanding their borders clear. If Russia had taken Ukraine in a weekend, they'd be further into Europe by now. China is playing the longer game but is slowly building up all over the pacific. Having India next to them is at least some check.

With that in mind. I don't see how minding our own business when our allies are under invasion is a good long term strategy.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    You don't need hyper-sonic missiles to sink a ship drones are sufficient to sink a ship or destroy a tank. Russia is struggling to catch up with western technology, because its military has been white anted with corruption for decades, the only advantage Russia has is numbers, it specializes in meat wave tactics and Ukraine just cannot kill them fast enough. Putin is sacrificing his own military hoping that he will have enough men and weapons left to overrun Ukraine. It is an old soviet tactic. Russia has to rely on China, North Korea and Iran to supply its military and it needs western technology to make modern weapons. Russia will eventually burn itself out.

No country is "God forsaken" only counties that have forsaken God, that is why those counties are "shit holes", the US, Europe and Australia where I live are now heading down that same road to "shitsville". You folk in the US may be lucky and remove the democrats, however you may be going from the frying pan into the fire if Trump is elected.
    Jesus Christ.