starting strength gym
Page 2989 of 3026 FirstFirst ... 19892489288929392979298729882989299029912999 ... LastLast
Results 29,881 to 29,890 of 30255

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizuchi23 View Post
    I remember reading this rebuttal before. I'm not sure that when arguing the author is incorrect for suggesting 40 out of 44 studies say ivermectin works against COVID, by showing the study results indicate that 18 studies at it doesn't work and 26 studies say it does is an effective way of doing so. It's still well over half the studies showing positive effect,
    I believe the confusion is whether it is COVID or the COVID vaccination that depletes gut bacteria.

"Vitamin C, also known as ascorbic acid, is used as a supplement for fighting infectious disorders. Many disorders, including COVID-19 and cancer, harmfully disrupt the levels of bacteria that naturally reside in the gut, which may contribute to symptoms. The aim of the study was to understand whether high-dose vitamin C could improve the types of bacteria in the human gut. To do this we characterized the gut bacteria before and after 23 individuals took vitamin C, as prescribed by their respective physicians. We observed that vitamin C increased levels of a gut bacterium called Bifidobacterium which has positive health benefits, including fighting infection. This study suggests the possibility that vitamin C could be successful for improving infection outcomes, possibly even COVID-19, partially because it improves the gut bacteria present."

Vitamin C improves gut Bifidobacteria in humans - PubMed

Quote Originally Posted by Mizuchi23 View Post
    which is why the douchebags in the Australian government finally unbanned it's use, with no apology I might add.
    Be my guest, calling them a government is rather generous. You could still obtain Ivermectin if you went to the horse vet, the problem was folk were overdosing on it. It is a heart worm medicine, an anti-parasitic as you would know, however it really is an antivaxer drug of choice.

Retraction: Microbiome-based hypothesis on Ivermectin's mechanism in COVID-19: Ivermectin feeds bifidobacteria to boost immunity - PMC

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    You are refusing to even acknowledge the flop of your predictions of a Russian collapse in favor of the EU rising as the Antichrist. Why would your forays into the latest media talking points be relevant now?
    Do you live in Russia? It is already is in a state of collapse. The EU is not the"antichrist", some say it will produce him, I do not know. I would tend to look for him closer to home.

"it is the last hour; and just as you heard that antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have arisen; from this we know that it is the last hour."

Jovan you get the Book out and read it and you tell me what you think, don't take my word for it.

Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    You could still obtain Ivermectin if you went to the horse vet, the problem was folk were overdosing on it. It is a heart worm medicine, an anti-parasitic as you would know, however it really is an antivaxer drug of choice.

Retraction: Microbiome-based hypothesis on Ivermectin's mechanism in COVID-19: Ivermectin feeds bifidobacteria to boost immunity - PMC
    Look up the LD50 for ivermectin, wal, and tell us how you overdose it.

And lay off of the antichrist shit, unless you think it's me. It's just not interesting.

Do you live in Russia? It is already is in a state of collapse. The EU is not the"antichrist", some say it will produce him, I do not know. I would tend to look for him closer to home.

"it is the last hour; and just as you heard that antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have arisen; from this we know that it is the last hour."

Jovan you get the Book out and read it and you tell me what you think, don't take my word for it.
    Russia is not in a state of collapse. Unlike your "superpower EU", which is seeing all the capitals blocked by massive protests, and the "unified" leadeship implementing a media blockade that puts the Soviets to shame. I have read the Bible. You, I am not so sure, you probably get your bits from lunatic sermons, evidenced by the fact that your comprehension of Revelation is on par with your comprehension of medicine, vaccines, viruses, economics, geopolitics. Guys like you make me appreciate the Catholics...

Quote Originally Posted by David Roberts View Post
    He does need to apologize for that drug fueled rant that he delivered instead of a SOTU address. Trump needs to run an adv with this high on speed "Dark Brandon" along side Adolf Hitler- both delivering drug fueled rants, both making outrageous statements untethered to reality.

The similarities in the delivery between the tyrants Hitler and Biden are both startling and frightening.

Hunter and Brandon both need to lay off the speed.

Trump is master Troll. You are now one of his victims.
    I tried to watch the state of the union "speech." Couldn't make it through the entire thing. Between creepy Joe with that creepy grin and squinty eyes, and KH bobbing up and down and the room erupting in applause at every mention of more war money, I had to shut it off.

Ol Joe sure looked like he was having a good time though.

What drugs was he on? They must have bumped up his dosage or the recipe to get him through the one hour of lies and humiliation.

Why don't they give him that stuff every day? Might blow a gasket probably?

I wasn't impressed with the Republicans either.

What a shit show.

Someone please tell me this country can be saved. At the moment, I think we are well past the point of no return.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    And this may be an actual turning point. Joe really shit the bed this time: WATCH: Biden Apologizes for 'Disrespecting' Accused Laken Riley Killer by Calling Him 'Illegal' – RedState

This is physically nauseating. The illegal caved in the skull of a girl out for an afternoon run, just on a whim, I suppose. And this pisses off most people, you know, who are not actual psychopathic Democrat politicians for whom reality is merely what you need it to be.

Obama should have listened to himself when he said to never underestimate Joe's ability to fuck things up.
    Coach, I just can't believe the pandering to illegal aliens (and all the other protected classes for that matter). It's just sickening. And in this instance, it's disgraceful.

But if you happened to be in the vicinity of the capitol on J6, then you're a maga insurrectionist white supremacist Christian national racist that belongs in jail without a trial.

Quote Originally Posted by David Roberts View Post
    Trump is master Troll. You are now one of his victims.
    Sure thing.

It's just more of his 45-D chess, right?

The only thing grosser and sadder than the Left's Trump Derangement Syndrome is his fans' version of it.

Look up the LD50 for ivermectin, wal, and tell us how you overdose it.
    It is like any "miracle" drug Mark, if folk think it will work you just take more than the prescribed recommendation. You know as as well as I do that all western counties are overdosing on medications, both legal and illegal. It is the amount you take. You may not die if you over take Ivermictin, but there is a certain amount of collateral damage that will occur. 50Mg per Kg in animals and 200uG in humans, you can do the maths.

Serious adverse reactions associated with ivermectin: A systematic pharmacovigilance study in sub-Saharan Africa and in the rest of the World - PMC

And lay off of the antichrist shit, unless you think it's me. It's just not interesting.
    Mark you are poles apart from this character, the word "anti" does not mean against, it means "in place of" and you folk in the US have more than your fair share of these folk, most dwell within your religious right leaning community, and they are dangerous, and yes I understand this "shit" does test your patience. You say or have said on many occasions somewhere "when on one teaches two learn", I was hoping that would be reciprocal.

No, you don’t, wal; this is how you get nonsense notions like “Russia is Antichrist starring Ryan Gossling,” “the 1,000 years are here, Elizabeth, Ima comin’!,” and my favorite, “if you don’t like what the Book says, ignore it!”

Leave it to the professionals, like the Book says.

Quote Originally Posted by smokeyjones View Post
    The West might not be free but they're closer to that ideal than a county that imprisons people for having parties or wearing earings.

Not to mention the suspicious amount of dying of natural causes and falls for anyone who disagrees with the government. They're a dictatorship shithole posing as a democracy.
    If you took the mention of the west out, I would have no idea which country you are talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnsonville View Post
    Has anybody been following what’s been going on in Haiti? Over 4,000 inmates have been released and the government is on the verge of collapsing. I guarantee some of those violent criminals come across our boarder or even get flown directly from Haiti to the US by the fed. It’s the perfect asylum claim, and honestly not a bad one either. When I lived in south Florida I was a block layer, and most of the people who were our laborers were on prison work release programs. There were some assholes from all groups, but I honestly did not work with a single Haitian I did not get into it with. All the ones I knew, and it was quite a few, were the most aggressive violent assholes I’ve ever met. During my most recent trip back to Fort Lauderdale I got to see all the Haitian cab drivers at the airport screaming at each other to the point where the police had to intervene. If we get a massive group of these fuckers it better be far away from where I am.
    Haiti is what happens when all the Whites leave a country at once. It is a post colonial paradise and to say otherwise is racist.

You don't need hyper-sonic missiles to sink a ship drones are sufficient to sink a ship or destroy a tank. Russia is struggling to catch up with western technology, because its military has been white anted with corruption for decades, the only advantage Russia has is numbers, it specializes in meat wave tactics and Ukraine just cannot kill them fast enough. Putin is sacrificing his own military hoping that he will have enough men and weapons left to overrun Ukraine. It is an old soviet tactic. Russia has to rely on China, North Korea and Iran to supply its military and it needs western technology to make modern weapons. Russia will eventually burn itself out.
    Couple of points:
    1 - All countries have military corruption. How much does the US military pay for a toilet seat?

2 - How do you know so much about Russian military doctrine and what Putin's thinking?

Quote Originally Posted by smokeyjones View Post
    Having India next to them is at least some check.
    There's many things you say that are laughable, but this is always a giant red flag that the person saying it has no idea what they are talking about.

India and China might as well be on opposite sides of the world from each other. Between them they have the Himalayas, the largest mountain range on Earth. Why do you think the two largest countries by population, and both having continuous multi millennium histories have never fought a war against each other? Because they can't.

The US had a strong bond with Mexico when Trump threatened them with a huge tariff on their imported motor vehicles. As far as Australia is concerned any preferential treatment offered by the US under Biden administration will evaporate if Trump becomes President. We currently could not defend 12 miles of our coastline, that is why we depend on the US to cover our back.

However under a Trump administration all this may end up for a renegotiation.

The United States and Australia have the following agreements: Agreement concerning the Status of United States Forces in Australia (SOFA) of 1963, Logistics Support Agreement (LSA) of 1989, The Acquisition and Cross-Servicing Agreement (ACSA) of 2010, Treaty concerning Defense Trade Cooperation of 2013, and the Force Posture Agreement of 2015.

Otherwise we will need to learn Chinese very quickly.
    Historically America is very poor at holding up their end of the bargain for agreements. Us spending a little more on defense and a little less on green energy and aboriginal affairs mightn't be such a bad idea.

Do you live in Russia? It is already is in a state of collapse.
    Do you?

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    Russia is not in a state of collapse. Unlike your "superpower EU", which is seeing all the capitals blocked by massive protests, and the "unified" leadeship implementing a media blockade that puts the Soviets to shame. I have read the Bible. You, I am not so sure, you probably get your bits from lunatic sermons, evidenced by the fact that your comprehension of Revelation is on par with your comprehension of medicine, vaccines, viruses, economics, geopolitics. Guys like you make me appreciate the Catholics...
    The Baltic Sea is now a NATO lake so where will the Russian fleet go? Gotland is just across the road from Kaliningrad. The EU is not about people it is about power. The feet are a mixture of iron and clay, but is still holding together. That is when it is struck by the rock.