starting strength gym
Page 2990 of 3026 FirstFirst ... 19902490289029402980298829892990299129923000 ... LastLast
Results 29,891 to 29,900 of 30258

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Subby View Post
    India and China might as well be on opposite sides of the world from each other. Between them they have the Himalayas, the largest mountain range on Earth. Why do you think the two largest countries by population, and both having continuous multi millennium histories have never fought a war against each other? Because they can't.
    You're making the claim that because men armed spears & crossbows couldn't do it. Modern armies with missiles aircraft and a navy couldn't? Not to mention the other shit both empires have had their hands full with over history. Also, you claim that the Indo-China war had nothing to with India and China? And that bad blood between two, billion+ population countries is of zero relevance to current state of the world cause Mountain range? And the only countries that should fear China are ones which have a land border with an accessible path? You should tell Taiwan - they're wasting a bunch of defenses for nothing.

You do all know Russia had corona virus restrictions too? Practically the entire world did. NZ and Aus only appeared more draconian due to the length. Which is only because our restrictions worked. You guys didn't give up because your government decided it was no longer an issue. You gave up because you were riddled & it was pointless. Also, wrongly, Horseface got in again because the public supported the measures at the time. Not because her opposition got "sudden death syndrome." Their argument is that they were biding time until vaccines / more data around the world had been gathered. Yeah, it was a bunch of pointless bullshit. But we were not unique.

Couple of points: 1 - All countries have military corruption. How much does the US military pay for a toilet seat?
    Yes, however Russia excels in this form of corruption, that is why they are using T55 tanks and Chinese golf carts in Ukraine.

2 - How do you know so much about Russian military doctrine and what Putin's thinking?
    You listen to Russian folk and read a little history.

There's many things you say that are laughable, but this is always a giant red flag that the person saying it has no idea what they are talking about.

India and China might as well be on opposite sides of the world from each other. Between them they have the Himalayas, the largest mountain range on Earth. Why do you think the two largest countries by population, and both having continuous multi millennium histories have never fought a war against each other? Because they can't.
    You lost me here, can you be be a little more succinct?

Historically America is very poor at holding up their end of the bargain for agreements.
    I don't think so, it has been good here since the end of WW2. It may change if Trump takes over.

Do you?
    Нет, я не живу в России, однако я живу при социалистическом правительстве.

Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    I don't know, wal, seems pretty succinct to me. Can or cannot China invade India?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    And this may be an actual turning point. Joe really shit the bed this time: WATCH: Biden Apologizes for 'Disrespecting' Accused Laken Riley Killer by Calling Him 'Illegal' – RedState

This is physically nauseating. The illegal caved in the skull of a girl out for an afternoon run, just on a whim, I suppose. And this pisses off most people, you know, who are not actual psychopathic Democrat politicians for whom reality is merely what you need it to be.
    Is it possible that a backlash to this shit may be brewing? Do these people have any idea what they are creating here? https://twitter.com/nettermike/statu...90272533028920

TRAVIS WOLFE was 11 years old and killed by an illegal immigrant driving without a license in Missouri. NOT a border state to the morons at MSNBC. Travis was a passenger in a jeep with his parents when a woman, here illegally from Venezuela, drove the wrong way at over 70 miles an hour on Dec 20, 2023. It was the night before his 11th birthday. Travis passed away March 6, 2024.

I don't know, wal, seems pretty succinct to me. Can or cannot China invade India?
    They have had war howbeit skirmishes over boarders, but as I said somewhere if you want to know the temperature of the world you only need to look at Israel.

Quote Originally Posted by smokeyjones View Post
    You're making the claim that because men armed spears & crossbows couldn't do it. Modern armies with missiles aircraft and a navy couldn't?
    I'm just going to highlight this for the amusement of everyone bothering to read this sub discussion about crossing the Himalayas.

NZ and Aus only appeared more draconian due to the length. Which is only because our restrictions worked. You guys didn't give up because your government decided it was no longer an issue. You gave up because you were riddled & it was pointless.
    Not that you will, but can you please reconcile those two, sequential sentences as they seem contradictory to me.

Big Cold Mountains. No March Army Across.

They have had war howbeit skirmishes over boarders, but as I said somewhere if you want to know the temperature of the world you only need to look at Israel.
    Why have those skirmishes never escalated?

Is it possible that a backlash to this shit may be brewing? Do these people have any idea what they are creating here? https://twitter.com/nettermike/statu...90272533028920
    It is intentional.
    This is the same type of social engineering attempt at behavioural conditioning we saw during Covid; this is called "operant conditioning"

During Covid, they would play staged videos of doctors or professional-looking people publicly shaming the heathens who didn't obey lockdowns or mask themselves or refused the poison vax.
    The goal was to tell the herd of goyim the appropriate social response to seeing an unmasked person was to shame them or report them; the unvaxxed deserved to be shunned.

After the Fentanyl-Floyd BLM riots, they used the same social conditioning strategy to tell the goyim herd "Black people should never be charged with crimes" "it is always the White man's fault"
    The result: White, suburban women have been willing to convict heroes like Daniel Penny (protected people on NYC subway from a multiple-felon Black man) while those same "educated" White, suburban women have been unwilling to convict Black rapists and murderers.

The strategy has so far been successful; victims are expected to apologize to the criminals on the basis of race or immigration status.
    Member of German Left Youth Party Apologizes to Refugees on Facebook After Alleged Sexual Assault by Migrant

Recently, a Spanish woman was viciously raped by 7 Hindu men while traveling through India.
    Despite being the victim of a horrendous crime, she released a long video of contrition apologizing for the stigma she brought upon the nation of India and its horde of lecherous zombie men.

I wish I could say it wasn't working, but when the fathers of little girls being gang-raped in Birmingham, England apologize to the illegal alien invaders instead of visiting upon them bloody, extrajudicial death, the social engineering campaign from The Soros Group has succeeded.

Quote Originally Posted by George Christiansen View Post
    Sure thing.

It's just more of his 45-D chess, right?

The only thing grosser and sadder than the Left's Trump Derangement Syndrome is his fans' version of it.
    Apparently TDS is a real disease that affects judgement in many ways. He is delighted to park in his detractors brains and cause them to speak and act crazy and possessed. Call it 45-D chess or what ever you will, he is playing you. And so are many of his supporters.

Quote Originally Posted by smokeyjones View Post
    You do all know Russia had corona virus restrictions too? Practically the entire world did. NZ and Aus only appeared more draconian due to the length. Which is only because our restrictions worked.
    Our restrictions didn't work. And even if they did they were still wrong.

starting strength coach development program
    Russians have a stereotype of boozing themselves to death because, after the USSR collapsed, a peak of 29.9/100K Russians actually died, annually, in this way.

In 2020, annual opioid deaths in America reached 30/100K. And then 32.4/100K in 2021. And (provisionally) even higher in 2022.