starting strength gym
Page 2995 of 3026 FirstFirst ... 19952495289529452985299329942995299629973005 ... LastLast
Results 29,941 to 29,950 of 30255

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    So basically what you are saying is you can spread IVM paste on your sandwiches and you would still be under dosage required for a parasite infection?

What are the effects on the liver and kidneys over time?
    Stop, wal. That's not what he's saying at all. You're looking like a fool here.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Stop, wal. That's not what he's saying at all. You're looking like a fool here.
    Yes, good advice. And stop I shall.

Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    So basically what you are saying is you can spread IVM paste on your sandwiches and you would still be under dosage required for a parasite infection?

What are the effects on the liver and kidneys over time?
    #boosted

Quote Originally Posted by soup crouton View Post
    3. Why should an American Jew speak against an antisemitism law when they are the ones suffering antisemitism right now?
    This inadvertently illustrates the problem with Jewish influence and multiculturalism magnificently. Thank you.

4. Also didn't it used to be "Jewish influence"? Now it's "Israel's influence"? Nice.
    I think you're confusing Yngvi with myself. Yngvi tends to focuses more on Israel, while "Jewish influence" would be more up my alley. I don't focus on Israel much because I am far more concerned with the Jewish subversion of Western nations (which has already happened, and is at the root of so many of our problems) than with the conflicts between middle-eastern desert peoples. Anyway, Israel wouldn't be much of a problem if it weren't for her loyalists being allowed so much political power within Western nations. Also, the ones who refuse to give up on the meddling and subversion need somewhere to go.

The pattern I'm concerned with:

rabbi-iceland.jpg

Shot: "Reykjavik, Iceland: The Last European Capital Without a Rabbit Gets One"
    Chaser: "Reykjavik Rabbi: Iceland Must Do More for Refugees"

Seriously, sometimes I can't help but wonder if they are actively trying to get everyone to hate them.

1. Who cares if they call the Jews God's chosen people, it's literally what is says in the old testament. Maybe don't base your religion on Judaism if you don't want to hear quotes from the old testament. It's the same as Muslims calling Jews "the people of the book", it's not a compliment.
    2. Are you denying that there's crazy antisemitism going on right now, influenced by Qatar and China and Russia among others? Why do you only care about Israel's influence and not Qatar's?
    3. Why should an American Jew speak against an antisemitism law when they are the ones suffering antisemitism right now? Jews living in Israel don't have to endure psycho pro-Palestinian protests and getting beaten up on university campuses, lol.
    4. Also didn't it used to be "Jewish influence"? Now it's "Israel's influence"? Nice.
    This post is a perfect example of the contrast between traditional American values and israeli values.

1. Religious discrimination is not suddenly a good thing when it is done for the sole benefit of the jews; israel may value religious discrimination, but the United States was built on outlawing it.
    2. Qatar is not openly lobbying to deny Americans their historical First Amendment rights; israel is.
    3. Aside from it being the patriotic and morally correct thing to do?
    4. You may want to push the anti-semitic trope that all Jews are the same, but I believe many Jewish Americans are great people who would refuse to be associated with the anti-American israel lobby.

I've got two burning questions to the current right wing.

First, given you acknowledge the imbalance in production and supplies in Russia and Ukraine right now. A condition you believe necessitates negation and surrender.. How do you square this with the humanitarian crisis in Gaza? they're not only outgunned, they're on the brink of starving to death. In any other siege in history, this is checkmate. In this situation.. It's the army (Hamas) using violence to deny aid from citizens. Their allies not sending a fucking cent in aid. And an expectation that their enemies feed them while they continue resisting? What am I missing here?

Secondly, the current pictures and videos coming out of the elections in Russia/controlled Ukraine. They're fake right? Like this: 403 Forbidden . Some old lady, signing a form held and watched over by someone. While a soldier is prepared to shoot her in the face if her pen goes anywhere near Putin's tick. Has to be bullshit right? if that is reality, who took that picture and how did it get released. Surely they're not blatant about the farce. I'm looking for the common sense explanation the people wanting to believe it aren't showing me.

1. Who cares if they call the Jews God's chosen people, it's literally what is says in the old testament. Maybe don't base your religion on Judaism if you don't want to hear quotes from the old testament. It's the same as Muslims calling Jews "the people of the book", it's not a compliment.
    2. Are you denying that there's crazy antisemitism going on right now, influenced by Qatar and China and Russia among others? Why do you only care about Israel's influence and not Qatar's?
    3. Why should an American Jew speak against an antisemitism law when they are the ones suffering antisemitism right now? Jews living in Israel don't have to endure psycho pro-Palestinian protests and getting beaten up on university campuses, lol.
    1. Christianity isn't based on Judaism and Judaism isn't the OT religion.
    2. What's a Semite? What exactly is this "crazy" Anti-semitism? Noticing actual patterns? What is actually happening, at worst, if everyone noticing is mistaken? Selective disassociation? Name calling?
    3. You're delusional. The "suffering" and getting beat up is faker than the Israeli rape claims. How many Jews have lost their jobs for being pro-Israel? How many people have for being against Israel?
    4. So you're complaining about people being more specific and not wanting to lump all Jews in with the Zionist scum? Nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Jesus Christ, Larry. We cannot function as your toilet.
    Mark
    I don't understand why you posted it if you thought it was just shit. You've blocked posts of mine before. I should stop posting after this.
    Tucker Carlson Tonight 3/15/24 | Tucker Carlson Tonight March 15, 2024 - YouTube
    Tucker Carlson interviews Brad Smith who founded this website. Military Accountability
    It's worth reading and signing the petition which I did.

Napolitano and Sachs on the JFK assassination:

Judge Napolitano: "I told Trump, 'you promised you would release the records of the JFK assassination.' He said to me 'If they showed you what they showed me, you wouldn't have released it either.' I said 'Who's they? What did they show you?' Trump said "Someday when we're not on the phone and there aren't 15 people listening to the call, I'll tell you.'"

Prof. Jeffrey Sachs: "It has been said that after the Kennedy assassination, there has been no president. They have only been factotums of the system since then."
    I have to hand it to them, hiding what was probably the most significant coup in world history under the umbrella of "sexual revolution" was masterful propaganda.