starting strength gym
Page 3000 of 3026 FirstFirst ... 20002500290029502990299829993000300130023010 ... LastLast
Results 29,991 to 30,000 of 30253

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Or even Heinlein's solution from Starship Troopers.
    I've never seen Starship Troopers.

It gets mentioned enough among people I know that I probably should.

Quote Originally Posted by smokeyjones View Post
    You'd have to hope Ukraine wouldn't be that stupid.
    I do not even have the capacity for that type of hope.

Ukraine is not even a real country. They are just some proxy state where we lauder money and create viruses.

I'm sure the Ukrainian people are fine people. The ones I've met have been, but like Americans, that has near zero basis on how they are governed.

Re the Moscow shooting. You'd have to hope Ukraine wouldn't be that stupid.
    The Ukrainian leadership of Zelensky, under the direction of Victoria "the war pig" Nuland and Antony Blinken have proven themselves to be that stupid time and time again.
    Israel has also proven itself to be that stupid with its incompetent military and propaganda campaigns.

It was obvious Russia didn't blow up its own pipeline when the Nordstream explosion occurred.
    It is obvious Russia did not attack its own theater.
    It had nothing to gain by doing so.

Before Nordstream, Biden and NATO members either dropped hints or explicitly said they would not let the pipeline continue to operate.
    Before the theater attack, Victoria "the war pig" Nuland said there would be nasty surprises for Russia this year. Last Month, Victoria Nuland Promised Russia Would Face 'Nasty Surprises' This Year
    High ranking Israeli politicians have been making increasingly bellicose threats against Russia:
    Prominent Israeli politician says Russia will pay the price: Amir Weitmann, member of Israel's ruling Likud Party threatens Russia on RT
    The timing also coincidentally coincided with the Jewish holiday of Purim (a holiday celebrating the death of Israel's enemies)

China has nothing to gain from terrorist attacks in Moscow.
    The United States does not benefit from the terrorist attack in Moscow, nor does the EU.
    ISIS does not further its cause with an attack in Moscow; they want to keep the attention on Gaza.
    Ukraine does not win with terrorist attacks in Moscow; but, they are stupid enough to be complicit.
    I only see one party with anything to gain from the terrorist attacks in Moscow: Israel.
    They want to manipulate Russia into fighting for Israel in the Middle East, while at the same time weakening Russia by baiting it into a two front war against nations that have been Russia's recent allies.
    Secondarily, it would also prime American public opinion to shift in favor of Israel if similar events were to occur in the United States sometime within the next year.

This feels a lot like dancing Israelis on 9/11 celebrating a terrorist attack that would allow them to manipulate the United States into fighting Israel's wars in the Middle East.

We also saw this less than a month ago: Israel openly supplying advanced weaponry to Ukraine Israel May Have Just Torched Its Relationship With Russia, Now Backing Ukraine

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Laureys View Post
    Fair points, Subby. But I happen to think Russia is one of the few countries left that is among the least harassing towards its tax serfs, so inside job or false flag is hard for me to accept. TBH I'm not accepting this angle because then the terms are antiquated and we need to come up with something new. If:

The color revolutions are Astroturf (they are),

And the Last Vegas shooting was, too (was it? That similarly had to have required a ton of logistics),

And most of the minority/mentally-ill mass shootings are Fed-inspired,

Then maybe even the BLM riots were helped along with insiders (a la the J6 insurrection),

And in that case I think we need a new term to replace False Flag/Inside Job. They are really more like Royalty-Dissident Partnership attacks designed to keep the Patriotb(Independent Man) distracted as his livelihood is unsuspectingly leased away. These may actually be Inside-Out Jobs that capitalize on the hopelessness of minority dissidents to carry out social disorder attacks that knock off balance those who would organize against TPTB.
    The attack is fiction. Your idea that these kinds of things are directed at dissidents is laughable. This stuff is directed at the general public, to keep them scared and begging for the state to keep them safe.

Quote Originally Posted by George Christiansen View Post

The movie is SHIT, perhaps one of the worst I've ever seen. Read the book.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    The movie is SHIT, perhaps one of the worst I've ever seen. Read the book.
    It wasn't just bad, it was openly mocking the source material. Almost immediately, I could smell that unmistakable contempt for everything "fascist". We should ask Mel Gibson to do it right.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Laureys
    Fair points, Subby. But I happen to think Russia is one of the few countries left that is among the least harassing towards its tax serfs, so inside job or false flag is hard for me to accept. TBH I'm not accepting this angle because then the terms are antiquated and we need to come up with something new. If:

The color revolutions are Astroturf (they are),

And the Last Vegas shooting was, too (was it? That similarly had to have required a ton of logistics),

And most of the minority/mentally-ill mass shootings are Fed-inspired,

Then maybe even the BLM riots were helped along with insiders (a la the J6 insurrection),

And in that case I think we need a new term to replace False Flag/Inside Job. They are really more like Royalty-Dissident Partnership attacks designed to keep the Patriotb(Independent Man) distracted as his livelihood is unsuspectingly leased away. These may actually be Inside-Out Jobs that capitalize on the hopelessness of minority dissidents to carry out social disorder attacks that knock off balance those who would organize against TPTB.
    The attack is fiction. Your idea that these kinds of things are directed at dissidents is laughable. This stuff is directed at the general public, to keep them scared and begging for the state to keep them safe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    Not directed at dissidents; the state is working with the dissidents (but I don't mean dissidents like revolutionaries, I mean unhappy minorities, I guess like your 'dregs of society') to carry out the attacks.
    And the idea that the false flag attacks are directed at the Independent Man is that he is so Patriotic he cannot fathom the attack being an inside job, and since the attacks are carried out by minority loser groups he directs his anger at them rather than the State (the thug blacks and skinny-jeans-clad ANTIFA carrying out the BLM riots, mentally ill minorities carrying out mass shootings...).
    Independent Man (Patriot) anger peaked with WACO and a possible Perot presidency in the 90's and then the (false flag?) 9/11 attacks got two decades of Patriots aiming their wrath at minority loser groups. The general public, sure, gave in to airport lockdowns (I was a teen and flew internationally out of DC in Summer 2001 so I KNOW how lax security was in airports before 9/11) and all the other dey hate us fer our freedomz stuff but the real goal was achieved, evidenced by no more viable third-party POTUS candidates and no pushback against the Feds on the scale of a WACO until, what, that rancher stand-down a few years ago?
    The false flags are definitely not directed at the general public because they are so easily scared anyway and too lazy and complacent to challenge the State anyway.
    So logically it makes sense for these kinds of things to be state false flags that keep Independent Men subdued...
    but I still don't like this idea that most of these kinds of attacks are inside jobs (and there are plenty of Russians saying the FSB committed this attack at Crocus City Hall, too) because it just further solidifies my theory that we are all mostly still just tax serfs at the mercy of the royalty, with greater or lesser levels of respect/autonomy granted us depending on which kingdom we live in. And all that thinking sparks even less desire to go along with all of the polite rules and rituals we're expected to follow to remain a cohesive country.

BTW Jovan which attack were you calling fiction? All of the ones I mentioned?

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Laureys View Post
    BTW Jovan which attack were you calling fiction? All of the ones I mentioned?
    I was calling the Moscow attack fiction. People have already pointed out a whole lot of irregularities. As far as other attacks like these go, I think most of them are theater as well, but this doesn't hold too much interest for me.

starting strength coach development program
    In the majority of countries, dole budgers are a drop in the ocean compared to tax evasion by corporations and billionaires. One side throws them a bone to get votes but their lobbyist pals are getting the rest of the animal.

Which isn't to say they aren't an issue. The legitimately sick ones not so much. But, the entrenched poverty generations. Where idle hands, entitlement and excuses create cunts who spawn and raise more cunts..
    I would counter argue that the lobbyists and crony capitalists of the uniparty have made corporate tax evasion "legal" in the united states. I largely agree the revenu question is not huge since that bottom 50% would still pay minimal taxes even at a fair and flat rate. The question is one of the morality of having skin in the game. We do not want an entire class that feels like they are owed something in life validated by government policy.

From the Tom Woods news letter:

Ready for some good news for a change?

The evil SOBs in Canada were smearing the heroic Dr. Kulvinder Kaur Gill, and demanding she pay $300,000 on very short notice as punishment for her criticisms of Canadian Covid policy, particularly lockdowns.

She had managed to raise about half that sum by crowdfunding, but the deadline was fast approaching and it wasn't clear what she would do.

Then Elon Musk intervened and said: we will pay the rest of your expenses.

The official statement read (remember, Twitter has been changed to the silly name X):

X is proud to help defend Dr. Kulvinder Kaur Gill against the government-supported efforts to cancel her speech.

Dr. Gill is a practicing physician in Canada, specializing in immunology and pediatrics. Because she spoke out publicly on Twitter (now X) in opposition to the Canadian and Ontario governments’ COVID lockdown efforts and vaccination mandates, she was harassed by the legacy media, censored by prior Twitter management, and subjected to investigations and disciplinary proceedings by the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario that resulted in “cautions” being placed on her permanent public record. The legal battles that ensued cost Dr. Gill her life savings, and she now owes $300,000 in a court judgment due Monday.

When Elon Musk learned earlier this week about her crowdfunding campaign to pay the judgment, he pledged to help. X will now fund the rest of Dr. Gill’s campaign so that she can pay her $300,000 judgment and her legal bills. Free speech is the bedrock of democracy and a critical defense against totalitarianism in all forms. We must do whatever we can to protect it, and at X we will always fight to protect your right to speak freely.

This is very welcome news for the obvious reasons but also because the Canadian authorities surely assumed Gill would be unable to make this payment, and now she's in the clear.

None of this should have happened to her in the first place, but the attempt to destroy her utterly has failed, and that is a very good thing.

Let me note that after today my Online Business Masterclass, which is really darn good, just about triples from its current princely sum of $37, so give it one last gander and grab (we had a little glitch today but she's up and running again):
    I have been reading his new book, its good. Don't forget what these bastards did to you.

Quote Originally Posted by George Christiansen View Post

You absolutely should. I find it to be an entertaining campy sci-fi movie; any further analysis gets very divided very quickly. Follow it up with reading Heinlein's book which is very good. Then follow that with a reading of "The Moon is a Harsh Mistress." "Stranger In a Strange Land" is also quite good.