starting strength gym
Page 3033 of 3097 FirstFirst ... 203325332933298330233031303230333034303530433083 ... LastLast
Results 30,321 to 30,330 of 30966

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024
    Good one today from Kunstler: Carnival Rides - Kunstler

Likewise, everything else, namely: that our doings in Ukraine are a “fight for freedom,” that “white supremacy” lurks just out of sight getting ready to pounce on the “marginized” (who are actually running things, and doing it very badly), that “Joe Biden” turned around the economy, that “voting rights” equals non-citizens getting to vote, that election fraud is a “big lie” (and that the J-6 riot over it was an “insurrection”), and that the Covid vaccines were “safe and effective.”

None of these dishonest persuasions work anymore, and all of the persuasion machinery stands in plain sight like so many nauseating carnival rides. One by one, the rides are flying apart, scattering debris and body parts of the poor slobs who were on the rides all over the fairgrounds. And so, the fear rises in the ones running the carnival. The county sheriff stands by looking to round up the sleazeball carnies with their missing teeth and needle tracks inside their elbows. Before long, they will find themselves in the courtroom. . . .

The vicious officialdom put up the carnival and all of its rides to distract the public from the crimes they committed during and after the 2016 election. Donald Trump’s idle talk about putting Hillary Clinton in jail struck nerves throughout the federal bureaucracy, the halls of Congress, and the strongholds of the Clintons and the Obamas.

Election interference: https://twitter.com/RepThomasMassie/...54453831840178

In response, Rep Massie is proposing to rightfully make the israel lobby group, AIPAC register as a foreign agent.

A little-reported interview with a congresswoman from 2011:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AC8pJvY8Wdo
    The congresswoman reports politicians were required to sign a pledge to support israel.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Virginia school board votes to restore Confederate names

This is the way! Don't just resist Clown World. Push back on it. And most importantly, do not give a single flying fuck about being called "racist".
    It's a start. "The way" would be going on offense ourselves and trying to break new ground not just retake previously lost ground. I want the marxists to have to defend turf that we choose. Start with removing Women from the military and restricting service to Men only. There's a new front on the culture war and one that's a trap to try and defend.

I probably posted this video a few years ago. This happened in my home town shortly after I told my daughters we're not going on anything set up at that carnival.

What's right behind that flopping-around ride? It's a river.

This is the type of reaction from the people in the crowd I'm not surprised to see here. Well done.

There are still people who will confront dangerous situations without hesitation. As Jenni said, we need to encourage that behavior and provide the tools and discipline and strength to get the job done.

https://youtu.be/IL6Ncy98N7E?si=qBpxUwekH5KpfPws

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post

The congresswoman reports politicians were required to sign a pledge to support israel.
    This has been going on FOREVER it seems:

Paxton Wins Major Case Defending Texas’s Anti-Boycott-of-Israel Law | Office of the Attorney General

I never put 2 and 2 together until recently...AIPAC, Kirsti Noem, this Texas law, etc.

Author John Daniel Davidson: Here's What the Future Will Look Like - 8 minutes - first 90 seconds is the soundbite

Here's Tucker's inteview from April of this author: Author John Daniel Davidson

His use of the word Pagan is new to me. But, what he says explains the world as I see it now.

No Truth. Might is Right.

North Carolina bill to curb mask-wearing in protests could make it illegal for medical reasons too - ABC News

North Carolina elected a state senator who actually said this:

“You say, ‘Well, this wasn’t a problem before COVID,’” Democratic Sen. Natasha Marcus told Newton. “The world is different now. We can’t go back to when pandemics didn’t happen.”
    Our Democracy is looking more like a bad idea all the time.

I said in 2020, "So it's ok to walk into banks with a mask on now?"

Evidently it was all groovy.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post

Don't get me started on our gubernator. :::headdesk:::

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    North Carolina bill to curb mask-wearing in protests could make it illegal for medical reasons too - ABC News

Sen. Natasha Marcus was born in Brockport, NY and attended college in Clinton, NY.

starting strength coach development program
    Australia passed our own digital ID bill recently, large companies already shilling for it on radio.

It's also been mandatory for about 10-15% of the population prior to this.