starting strength gym
Page 3060 of 3065 FirstFirst ... 2060256029603010305030583059306030613062 ... LastLast
Results 30,591 to 30,600 of 30650

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024
    I saw this on another app, click the image,

IMG_8527.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by od1 View Post
    I disagree. First of all, I don't think she's smart; just an average level person.

Second, and I don't have any evidence, but I suspect she's a deep state plant tasked with getting into the Trump administration. Trump has been victimized by this kind of tactic several times, and has been fooled. It's probably hard for Trump to know whom to trust. And even if he can trust a person initially, that person can be turned on him by pressure. At least Trump fires people when he recognizes it. 2020 was a classic coup to remove Trump and it worked. Be he perseveres. Pretty soon the only option is to kill him. One option is to trick him into choosing a VP that is actually a deep state person, and then Trump is taken care of. Maybe Tulsi is such a person? She was part of the military industrial complex and checks all the boxes of a good plant (woman, color, military vet, democrat "convert"). Perhaps something like the Reagan assassination. Did any one else find that assassination suspicious when Reagan was an outsider yet his VP was a life long military and deep state guy? I doubt random crazies are the true explanation of any assassination in history. Random crazies aren't skilled enough to get at such high level people.
    There are better "adults for the room" than Ms. Gabbard. Mr. Pence filled that role in the first Trump administration.

No, no one finds Bush being Reagan's VP suspicious if you were or are paying attention. Do you find Johnson having been Kennedy's VP suspicious? Essentially the same situation. And I'm not a "Johnson offed JFK" guy, either.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Simplicius is fast:

SPECIAL BULLETIN: America Teeters on the Abyss

It feels like theater to me.

Attachment 8631

You come at the king, you best not miss.
    God in Heaven what is going on?!?

Absolute humiliation for this gaggle of female Secret Service Agents.

Look at the disorder:

- Can’t holster weapons
    - Gear falling to the ground
    - Erratic, fearful movements
    - No show of force, composure

https://youtu.be/wGoFDKRtoEM?si=NXTlgfLlYiF6JRF7

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    You left out the part where the Israel-backed ADL and SPLC terrorist organizations instructed and trained the FBI to conduct the operation.
    The modern version is the ADL-backed Patriot Front organization.

How do you know this?
    The United States isn't the only country with an illegal alien voter fraud problem.

Gross

Once again, Alex Jones is right: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VV0n3fz-SaU
    If they are willing to go this far, we can expect much more extreme attempts to cancel the election will soon follow.

On the heels of the RFK speech about how the covid-19 virus was designed to specifically target certain races (unlikely to severely affect East Asian or Jewish individuals), a warning from China that went mostly unnoticed last October: China Says A Country Is Making Ethnic Bioweapons

China claims "foreign ngos" have illicitly obtained databases of genetic information for the development of race-specific bioweapons.
    China refused to name the NGOs or country responsible.

While China refused to name the culprit, we remember what happened here: Just a moment...

Thomas Massie on the corruption of the FBI: https://x.com/RepThomasMassie/status...27281731215841
    Who would have thought DNA testing would eventually be used to develop ethnic bioweapons?

Me, around 20 years ago...

Forgot to mention, the agencies that wanted the DNA database probably had a meeting where someone suggested, "let's market DNA testing and get the plebes to actually pay for it!"

And they did.

Quote Originally Posted by od1 View Post
    I disagree. First of all, I don't think she's smart; just an average level person.

Second, and I don't have any evidence, but I suspect she's a deep state plant tasked with getting into the Trump administration. Trump has been victimized by this kind of tactic several times, and has been fooled. It's probably hard for Trump to know whom to trust. And even if he can trust a person initially, that person can be turned on him by pressure. At least Trump fires people when he recognizes it. 2020 was a classic coup to remove Trump and it worked. Be he perseveres. Pretty soon the only option is to kill him. One option is to trick him into choosing a VP that is actually a deep state person, and then Trump is taken care of. Maybe Tulsi is such a person? She was part of the military industrial complex and checks all the boxes of a good plant (woman, color, military vet, democrat "convert"). Perhaps something like the Reagan assassination. Did any one else find that assassination suspicious when Reagan was an outsider yet his VP was a life long military and deep state guy? I doubt random crazies are the true explanation of any assassination in history. Random crazies aren't skilled enough to get at such high level people.
    I can't disagree with anything you posted. I don't find it a coincidence that HW was around for JFK and President Reagan's shootings.

I do like Tulsi still.

Not sure what happened to Kristi, maybe a set up to get her in line?

Attachment 8633

Quote Originally Posted by Satch12879 View Post
    God in Heaven what is going on?!?
    The beginning of the next act.

--

Everyone should take a moment and think about exactly what happened here. A US president pretty much everybody and their grandmother has predicted to be assassinated finally gets shot, but by some seemingly miraculous act of providence he only gets clipped in the ear.

As Q famously wrote, "Enjoy the show".

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Attachment 8633

The beginning of the next act.

--

Everyone should take a moment and think about exactly what happened here. A US president pretty much everybody and their grandmother has predicted to be assassinated finally gets shot, but by some seemingly miraculous act of providence he only gets clipped in the ear.

As Q famously wrote, "Enjoy the show".
    You actually believe they intentionally shot him in the ear? Do you shoot much?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    I'm not convinced he was shot at all.

They left an obvious roof completely open. That much is beyond dispute. So what was the plan here? They just sat around hoping some rando who got inspired by CNN would show up and shoot him? Then the rando shows up and is a good enough shot to actually hit his head but only nicks his ear? Give me a break. The whole thing is ridiculous. Does that mean it is absolutely impossible? Of course not, but that is a pretty low bar for accepting such a story at face value.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    You folk were only a few millimeters from an insurrection that may have turned into a civil war.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    You folk were only a few millimeters from an insurrection that may have turned into a civil war.
    Imagine if that first round had actually struck the side of his head, not his ear... they would have cycled in another pro-Israel Cuckservative Republican candidate. Absolutely nothing would change. America would still be on the same trajectory, as it was with Trump.

In terms of America's future (beyond the next 4 years old media outrage and endless political "conversation), in terms of its effect on policies which will actually affect the American people - this event has as much significance as Monica Lewinsky's blowjob.