starting strength gym
Page 3066 of 3067 FirstFirst ... 206625662966301630563064306530663067 LastLast
Results 30,651 to 30,660 of 30669

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Brainich View Post
    Cheatle said the Secret Service decided to secure the inside of the building because the “sloped roof” presented a “safety concern.” Does she not let the agents work in the rain because they might catch a widdle cold too? “Safety first” as always with these clowns. Unfortunately the baddies are sometimes so reckless as to actually climb onto sloping roofs risking life and limb, but what can you do?

On the other hand, my working hypothesis right now is that the roof was left unguarded for more nefarious reasons.
    Symptom of everything that is wrong with the western world.

A guy whose sole purpose is to end the life of a credible threat cannot be on the same roof where the credible threat ends up coming from because of some idiotic OSHA interference.

Quote Originally Posted by Marc Brainich View Post
    Cheatle said the Secret Service decided to secure the inside of the building because the “sloped roof” presented a “safety concern.” Does she not let the agents work in the rain because they might catch a widdle cold too? “Safety first” as always with these clowns. Unfortunately the baddies are sometimes so reckless as to actually climb onto sloping roofs risking life and limb, but what can you do?

On the other hand, my working hypothesis right now is that the roof was left unguarded for more nefarious reasons.
    There's been quite a few people pointing out that the roof the counter snipers were on had a greater slope. 5 degrees v 14 degrees as I've seen.

Did she actually admit that there were secret service agents inside the building at the time? or just that they had secured it and left?

I saw a photo of a very large ladder propped up against the building. Is that a legit photo?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Fat comedian. Who gives a fuck?
    Yes your right, take him back.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy Rich View Post
    Do you think the firefighter that was killed protecting his family and the other folk that were wounded were part of the charade? The idea that the image with the bullet whizzing past Trump does not show any bloody debris does not meaning anything, it was only one of the eight shots fired and that was not the actual projectile that hit him. More than like likely it was a vapor trail or it could be the vapor trail of a jet in the background.

I can see blood fake or not on various images from this group.

How photographers captured the Trump assassination attempt

I would not give too much credence to Anthony Colpo at least with this article.

Did anyone short Trump stocks before the assassination attempt? This would be an interesting piece of information.

Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post

Regardless, as always... may as well not get in a tizzy about this until they figure it out. He's not dead, he's got a solid VP pick (and don't come at me with the theories... the pool of candidates was terrible), and Elon is funding one of the biggest Super-PACs of all time. Indictments are dropping. It's getting spicy in a good way. Perhaps most of all that all sectors of our society are coming around to the fact that things aren't how they should be, and haven't been, for quite a long time.
    You think a potential pool of candidates including: Rand Paul, Thomas Massie, Clay Higgins, Douglas Macgregor and Michael Flynn among others was a poor pool of candidates?
    An unknown man with genuine military credentials would have been a good choice.

Quote Originally Posted by That_guy_Over_there View Post
    I find that virtually no one is talking about it, no one at all. It's the strangest thing. The only explanation is the TV isn't telling them to talk about it. Maybe they don't know how to process because 1 and 3 can't be true so that only leaves banning guns which they don't want to admit.
    They know we almost had civil war....they also just want to enjoy their summer without thinking about more politics.

Quote Originally Posted by golftdibrad View Post
    That would be Hanlon's razor, a corollary to Occam: Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.
    Occam's razor "is the problem-solving principle that recommends searching for explanations constructed with the smallest possible set of elements." Or stated more simply brilliantly by Sagan, the simplest explanation tends to be the correct one.
    l]
    Hanlon's razor and its practitioners are incompetent.

Occam's razor is satisfied by assuming the assassination attempt was conducted by the FBI.

Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    BTW who is Jack Black? Australia wants to kick him and his band out.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aK5ALopEl4
    Not sure; he looks like and sounds like an aging Rabbi hired by Biden?

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Where's Jovan, btw? I wonder what he thinks, considering he thought the entire J6 event was probably bullshit (I did not).
    Last I recall, he said everyone here is a Nazi (he qualified the statement by adding it wasn't a bad thing), then he went MIA.
    We miss him.

Your assumptions are completely backwards. I barely pay attention to any media these days, which is why I haven't been posting like I used to. I'm "touching the grass" far more than I have in years. I go wing foiling nearly every day, so more water than grass.

I haven't seen any video media on the silly event. I haven't been subject to the media hypnotism at all, unlike most. I'm quite detached. I simply read the story, and it was immediately obvious to me that it was bullshit. I would have to be dishonest to pretend I believe it (I'm not wearing the fucking mask).

Nicked in the ear, my ass.

Attachment 8635

Now, if there were one other explanation I could understand people accepting, it would be divine intervention. If that's what you believe, I can at least respect that. Because it acknowledges how miraculous this confluence of events was for Trump. It's like something from Greek Mythology, but we are not worthy of such stories.

--

As for the questions from Subby and others, the answer is I have no fucking idea. Unless I was there to take photos of the happening myself, all visual evidence is meaningless to me. The only thing I know for certain is The Narrative--the story--and it is bullshit. Especially the ear.

--

Where's Jovan, btw? I wonder what he thinks, considering he thought the entire J6 event was probably bullshit (I did not).
    For what it's worth, I didn't mean that to sound as combative as it probably did. That's actually fantastic to hear. But it does sound a little in your first like you dug too deep. Glad you're doing well. My contributions dropped off for large the same reason.

The shooter was shooting from elevation at 150m with glass. A modern quality AR-15 is going to come from the factory with an average 1-1.5 MOA barrel, and if you're slinging 77 gr. match quality ammo we're seeing less lateral deviation from wind.

Even with a maximum point blank range zero on a red dot restrained to something like 3" of total vertical deviation, that's essentially a dead center hold. Throw 4-6x magnification on top, from the prone with a rest, and you're talking an easy shot. Doesn't even take much training if your dope is confirmed and you wait on the wind.

The only only reason it nicked his ear and wasn't outright deadly was a split second head turn. If he had raised up more it probably still would have been deadly.

No, that was purely unlucky for the shooter. Now, my faith calls more for divine providence over direct intervention, but miraculous none-the-less.

Or we can just stick to Teflon Don. Whatever floats your boat.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Donaldson View Post
    Would it make sense that rules of engagement would not only be standardized for all times and all places, but also well-published and open knowledge?
    Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    What are you suggesting?
    Just that it wouldn't make sense for there to be across-the-board ROEs and to make the details known to the public, thereby making it easier for malicious actors to circumvent them or use them to an advantage.

Think of the scene in The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly where multiple parties are counting the time it takes the bank guards in El Paso to make their patrol circuit, and how that gets used against the bank.

It's been fascinating to watch Tucker Carlson help re-normalize the JQ in real time:

The Rothschilds and the Scofield Bible

Relevant:

Saw this and thought of wal:

Daily reminder that the idea of the "rapture" and the rest of the eschatological nuttiness involving Israel is a theological novelty from the 1830s that would have been news to Augustine, St. Thomas, Luther, Melanchthon, Zwingli, and Calvin, so how about we just chuck it already
    Apparently a bunch of Americans just happened to figure out all these deep secrets just as a whole host of subversive ideas were being born and propagated throughout the West. Just a coincidence, though, I'm sure.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    I don't know much about JD Vance, but a Yale-educated lawyer who served as a "public affairs marine" is not tough enough for the job of Vice President.
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Jackson View Post
    JD Vance distractedly gyrates to the DJ's beat, frantically scrubbing his social media of all his past "You're an idiot if you voted for Trump" comments. It's all perfect.
    I’m met Vance several years ago when he moved back to Ohio from California. He really does hate the people who destroyed my part of the country, the Rust Belt. If you read his book, Hillbilly Elegy, he says the same thing but is more cryptic in doing so. He reminds me a lot of Pat Buchanan, who has been proven to be wrong about almost nothing. Vance doesn’t hate white people, take a win when you can.