Results 30,661 to 30,670 of 30677

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    Yes your right, take him back.
    No, thanks.

I'm a stock trader, and had that bullet connected and killed Trump, the market would've likely hit circuit breakers last Monday a la Covid lockdowns. Institutions are hedged, but I find the detachment to this "limit down" event so unbelievably weird. Do people not understand the destabilizing effect this would have on the US as a "safe" investment.

Lots of anti-Trumpers are Boomers who of upper middle class persuasion - who love being abused so long as housing prices and 401K's are up, and pensions are well-funded. It's these very people (the life blood of the regime) who have most to lose, ironically.

What makes this so different from 2016: we're seeing the rise of a new elite, not populism. From David Sacks, to Bill Ackman, to Elon Musk, to even Jamie Dimon serving a Treasury post. Most elites were either closeted pro-Trump or rabidly anti-Trump in 2016 and even 2020. People who aren't going to just let an assassination go. The whole detachment to the implications (incl. at the jovial RNC) is just really strange to me.

Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    Do you think the firefighter that was killed protecting his family and the other folk that were wounded were part of the charade? The idea that the image with the bullet whizzing past Trump does not show any bloody debris does not meaning anything, it was only one of the eight shots fired and that was not the actual projectile that hit him. More than like likely it was a vapor trail or it could be the vapor trail of a jet in the background.

I can see blood fake or not on various images from this group.

How photographers captured the Trump assassination attempt

I would not give too much credence to Anthony Colpo at least with this article.
    Wal, I agree with you on this. I shared the article because Colpo is always intriguing, regardless of whether you agree with him. In this case, though, he’s way off. He has two other articles that are even more bizarre, but I won’t be linking those.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Woodruff View Post
    Did anyone short Trump stocks before the assassination attempt? This would be an interesting piece of information.
    DJT Short Positions, Funds Shorting Trump Media & Technology Group Corp.

Apparently Austin Capital

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    It's been fascinating to watch Tucker Carlson help re-normalize the JQ in real time:

The Rothschilds and the Scofield Bible

Relevant:
    I do have a Scofield Bible which does have a non-allegorical approach to prophecy hence its understanding that Israel will continue as a nation and has not been replaced by the "Church" and the US contained the largest diaspora of Jews after WWII, but that is not relevant to what is happening in the US, unlike Australia in the US the "Christian" Nationalists tie politics and Christianity together. They are mostly republicans and support a right wing government and believe that God's nation is the USA and Trump is the man that will bring back the USA to its rightful place to rule the world. Call it a "Christian" caliphate if you will and that only the USA under a Christian POTUS can keep those evil nations subdued and usher in a "Christian" utopia. It is true that countries such as Australia including Israel benefit from a strong America and under Biden that security has fallen.

But getting back to Trump because of his survival from this assassination attempt US Christians have said this is a sign from God that Trump is meant to be the next President and God's hand is on Trump, look at his potential electoral votes now something like 300+. There are some others that have said this is a fulfillment of a prophecy specifically Rev 13V3. This has nothing to do with dispensationalism, the Scofield Bible, it is just the yearning of conservatism in the US to purge out left wing agendas and reestablish values that made the USA the wonder of the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Donaldson View Post
    Just that it wouldn't make sense for there to be across-the-board ROEs and to make the details known to the public, thereby making it easier for malicious actors to circumvent them or use them to an advantage.

Think of the scene in The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly where multiple parties are counting the time it takes the bank guards in El Paso to make their patrol circuit, and how that gets used against the bank.
    Yes that is true as far as the general public is concerned, but you would think that operational procedures would be shared between various agencies at least. It appears though that the Secret Service is now trying look for excuses for the security failure by blaming other services and concerns for agent safety by not putting them on that particular roof, also that shooter was allowed to carry a range finder through the security and that was inexplicable, but the Trump failed assassination is not a conspiracy, but caused mostly by woke policies which now run the various security agencies including the SS and the biggest one of all lack of communication. I see Trump's security detail for the RNC were all men this time, the girls are just not tall enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    Not sure; he looks like and sounds like an aging Rabbi hired by Biden?
    I know who he is now, he is an actor, he was in some in movie called "School of Rock" or something like that and has become a Hollywood Bidenite, having somewhat of a career in movies has formed a fake rock band called Atrocious D and came to Australia for a tour where in one performance in Sydney his fellow rocker gave a birthday wish that Trump would be not be missed in the next assassin attempt which has caused the Black tour to be canceled and calls for his group to be sent back to the US, a bunch of drop kicks, why can't you keep your own idiots in house? We have enough of our own without importing them.

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    You think a potential pool of candidates including: Rand Paul, Thomas Massie, Clay Higgins, Douglas Macgregor and Michael Flynn among others was a poor pool of candidates?
    An unknown man with genuine military credentials would have been a good choice.
    I'm legitimately curious as to why you think any of those would be anywhere close to the short list. Paul is low energy and doesn't have the look, Massie is too divisive and doesn't have the look, people don't know Higgins and MacGregor well enough, and Flynn is only revered by the base.

Vance is a Marine, lawyer, and has an Indian wife. It's not a "unity" ticket like RFK Jr. (which was a poor idea), but it does give Trump a bulldog of a VP. Presumably. Vance also has the look, and is his own kind of unity candidate.

Big Joe's got COVID. Gone home to isolate. Do you think they'll change his meds and let him slip away quietly into the night? Then you guys can have Kamala like you always dreamed.

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Shenfield View Post
    Big Joe's got COVID. Gone home to isolate. Do you think they'll change his meds and let him slip away quietly into the night? Then you guys can have Kamala like you always dreamed.
    That may be how they remove this problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    That may be how they remove this problem.
    Evil pricks they may be, but they did give him the chance.

starting strength coach development program
    You can hear his medical team writing the remdesevir prescription from here.